What's new

Indian HM Rajnath to perform worship of weapons along India's border with Pakistan

You are proving yourself a perfect sanghi idiot . i am rajput that is sufficient , i am not going to explain a marathi bania How we do our daily pooja or shastra pooja or navratri pooja or how we burn our holika or how we marry.
Rajputs know how all these things are done, you go do your bahi khata puja :enjoy:

Lol here comes bhai of azmal kassai. You will be annihilated first before you know what has hit you .
He was an indian and wr all know that....beside he alone held mubau for how many days....nit even you hanuman army could cpntrol him. In the end he was fluent in hindi.

Lol lol... a bania is challenging a thakur

Now go with your tarazu and bahi khata loot and devide our beloved nation with your RSS mentality.Remember we will not let it happen.

Kamadev a.k.a Love Jihadi is going to teach pakistanis what it means to be a Hindu :lol:

Please continue to do that, Its fun watching you tell them that your rusty sword is your god :D

Bhikari gadkari is not an Indian. He has managed to get a fake aadhar card.

They are damaging foundation of our country.they are dividing the social fabric of india. Any way indian society can not be fooled by such fake hindu ideology.

Kamadev a.k.a Love Jihadi is going to teach pakistanis what it means to be a Hindu :lol:

Please continue to do that, Its fun watching you tell them that your rusty sword is your god :D
How shameful that a shakha going bania is talking about hinduism.

They are damaging foundation of our country.they are dividing the social fabric of india. Any way indian society can not be fooled by such fake hindu ideology.

OMG .... the very worlds of a "secular' Indian :lol: ...... ganga jamuni tehzeeb right ? :D

How shameful that a shakha going bania is talking about hinduism.

Which is why Iwas taking a Bonafide Hindu Rajput like you to explain about Hinduism and Ayudha Pooja, but you somehow seems to have lost your nerve :D

Is it common for rajputs to lose their nerve ?

OMG .... the very worlds of a "secular' Indian :lol: ...... ganga jamuni tehzeeb right ? :D

Which is why Iwas taking a Bonafide Hindu Rajput like you to explain about Hinduism and Ayudha Pooja, but you somehow seems to have lost your nerve :D

Is it common for rajputs to lose their nerve ?

When some bania challenges a thakur any thakur can lose nerve.

- Intermezzo -

When I see Hindus like @Gadkari and @KAMDEV fight amongst themselves about rituals and comparison of tribal affiliations, no amount of worship of weapons will be enough to win.
Because lack of unity among Hindus will result in defeat before any weapon will be used.

- Intermezzo ended -

Continue if you wish.
Stop if you would think.

- Intermezzo -

When I see Hindus like @Gadkari and @KAMDEV fight amongst themselves about rituals and comparison of tribal affiliations, no amount of worship of weapons will be enough to win.
Because lack of unity among Hindus will result in defeat before any weapon will be used.

- Intermezzo ended -

Continue if you wish.
Stop if you would think.

:cry:

thakur nahi cuckold.
Lol a marathi bania talking about rajputs.
Ok bania tell me about few thakur leaders and what thakur they are?
Raghraj pratap singh
Rajnath singh
Yogi adityanath
Brijbhushan sharan singh
Sanjay singh
Tell me if they are Thakur and their gotra.

- Intermezzo -

- Intermezzo ended -

Continue if you wish.
Stop if you would think.
I don't want any unity with sanghi banias, they are dividing our society .They killed ghandhi ji .

Lol a marathi bania talking about rajputs.
Ok bania tell me about few thakur leaders and what thakur they are?
Raghraj pratap singh
Rajnath singh
Yogi adityanath
Brijbhushan sharan singh
Sanjay singh
Tell me if they are Thakur and their gotra.
Where is the marathi bania challenging me, come on tell if you know anything about thakurs and their gotra ?
Rajputs can't support killer sanghis who lynch innocent muslims as cow vigilante .

I don't want any unity with sanghi banias, they are dividing our society .They killed ghandhi ji .

Where is the marathi bania challenging me, come on tell if you know anything about thakurs and their gotra ?
Rajputs can't support killer sanghis who lynch innocent muslims as cow vigilante .

Yeah, by now we all know you are a muslim pretending to be a Hindu.

You don't have to give more proof.

Meanwhile here is a small lesson for you in Hinduism and Navratri.

Hinduism is the only extant culture where feminine is celebrated and worshiped as Divine.

Sharadiya Navaratri (Dussehra) is ultimate festival of feminine worship. This video captures the Kumari Puja ("Girl worship"). Priest even washes her feet.

Yeah, by now we all know you are a muslim pretending to be a Hindu.

You don't have to give more proof.

Meanwhile here is a small lesson for you in Hinduism and Navratri.

Hinduism is the only extant culture where feminine is celebrated and worshiped as Divine.

Sharadiya Navaratri (Dussehra) is ultimate festival of feminine worship. This video captures the Kumari Puja ("Girl worship"). Priest even washes her feet.

I told you you're a marathi bania
I am thakur of u. P.
We do offer foods on last day of navratra to kumari girls . It is called kanya pujan. We don't involve any pandits. Our ladies take care of all this. What is big deal?
Any way what do you know about rajputs of u. P. Can you give me few gotra names of rajputs?

The concept of Pooja is to pay humage to something much more powerful than you that can save you from disasters and hence in this case HM believes these weapon will save them from Pakistan.

why don't they start Pooja Pakistan and every problem is solved, we will protect you from your eternal wussiness.

I told you you're a marathi bania
I am thakur of u. P.
We do offer foods on last day of navratra to kumari girls . It is called kanya pujan. What is big deal?
Any way what do you know about rajputs of u. P. Can you give me few gotra names of rajputs?

LOL... why should I know anything about rajputs ? :lol: .... they are as relevant to me as a Dalit toilet cleaner. Actually that dalit toilet cleaner is more useful to me as he provides a valuable service.

It was for you to explain why you worship your rusty sword, How you worship it and for how long. But as usual, you chickened out like your ancestors did.

Back
Top Bottom