What's new

Indian HM Rajnath to perform worship of weapons along India's border with Pakistan

Ok, How puja is done? Hath jor k weapon k bhajan gaay ga? Weapon se ashirwad le ga?
Roughly Same as you perform namaz .

LOL.... then you are either an idiot or a liar.

Ayudha pooja is done by everybody, not only rajputs.

A school teacher will worship her pen and book, an accountant will worship his account book, a Farmer will worship his Ox and Till and a warrior will worship his weapon.

A Hindu considers every action of his to be sacred and in the pursuit of dharma and the tools he uses to pursue that goal is also sacred.

No king would invade other nation on Navratri. These 9 nights are for the worship of the feminine in all its different 9 forms.

LOL...... seriously ? You are clearly not a Hindu.
How can a bania tell about shastra puja ?We do it on vijay dashami . Are you some sanghi idiot ?

I am rajput i know it from traditions .In olden times rajput kings used to cross border of enemy kings on dusserah day .

I read on the Internet that it was because of Rajput rules, rituals and traditions, other armies who were aware of such rules, rituals and traditions, took advantage of these to attack the Rajputs.

I can't remember exactly but it had something to do with that Rajputs do not attack before sunrise and after sunset. Which means they are 'day' fighters. And it also means that the enemy could easily attack at night.
Do you know more about this?

And don't you think that all these rules, rituals and traditions were one of the reasons for defeat?

How can a bania tell about shastra puja ?We do it on vijay dashami . Are you some sanghi idiot ?

He's a mallu.

But we do the same at home as what he's saying .... to all our vehicles.

Cheers, Doc

You think Baniyas don't do Ayudha Pooja ? :cheesy:

What a totally Fake Hindu you are :lol:
only bania who was allowed to do shastra puja was bhama shah when he looted parts of gujrat by orders of sisodia rana pratap. Not any sanghi bania can do shastra pooja. Rajsthan banias used to go on as commanders of rajput army they did shastra pooja before invading mughal or muslim armies .

So, he will bow to surrendered weapon? Interesting to know that people worship downed things as well. But why he want to do it on border? Why not come to Pakistan Army Museum, why aren't that bad to stop religious pilgrimage after all

only bania who was allowed to do shastra puja was bhama shah when he looted parts of gujrat by orders of sisodia rana pratap. Not any sanghi bania can do shastra pooja. Rajsthan banias used to go on as commanders of rajput army they did shastra pooja before invading mughal or muslim armies .

You are a fake Hindu who does not even know the difference between Ayudha pooja and Shastra pooja.

Do you even know what the different 9 nights of Navratri are ? I bet you have no clue.

What do you think this man in Tamil Nadu is doing ?

ayudha_pooja.jpg

You are a fake Hindu who does not even know the difference between Ayudha pooja and Shastra pooja.

Do you even know what the different 9 nights of Navratri are ? I bet you have no clue.

What do you think this man in Tamil Nadu is doing ?

ayudha_pooja.jpg
Lol again bania giri
Shastr is simply weapon , we worship only weapons .

So, he will bow to surrendered weapon? Interesting to know that people worship downed things as well. But why he want to do it on border? Why not come to Pakistan Army Museum, why aren't that bad to stop religious pilgrimage after all
Oh bhai weapons pooja karne ke liye dushman se permission ki kya jarurat hai?

What weapon is that ? AK 47 ? What weapons do you have ?
Mostly swords

most sects in Islam will consider you a non believer if you offer namaz to weapons :lol:

muslim pray to allah and allah alone.

Back
Top Bottom