What's new

Indian HM Rajnath to perform worship of weapons along India's border with Pakistan

I don't want any unity with sanghi banias, they are dividing our society .They killed ghandhi ji .

There are many people in your family.
You may not like all of them and maybe even hate them.
Familiarity breeds contempt. That's true.
But they are still your family.

And when someone sees that person of your family do something wrong, they might only dislike that person.
Or they might dislike the whole family.

You might not want unity with other specific Hindus which you refer as 'sanghi banias', which I respect.
But you should not forget that when an enemy comes they will not only attack a 'sanghi bania'.
They will attack your whole family. Including you.

Do not make the mistakes your family made in the past.
Learn from the mistakes Hindus made in the past.
Familiarity may breed contempt.
Yet ignorance breeds defeat.

The concept of Pooja is to pay humage to something much more powerful than you that can save you from disasters and hence in this case HM believes these weapon will save them from Pakistan.

why don't they start Pooja Pakistan and every problem is solved, we will protect you from your eternal wussiness.

We are doing puja pakistsn from 1948.

LOL... why should I know anything about rajputs ? :lol: .... they are as relevant to me as a Dalit toilet cleaner. Actually that dalit toilet cleaner is more useful to me as he provides a valuable service.

It was for you to explain why you worship your rusty sword, How you worship it and for how long. But as usual, you chickened out like your ancestors did.
Lol a bania who does not know rajputs of north india was questioning my rajputness, idiot does not know rsjputs are not dakshina taking pandit who go on learning how kanya pujan is done?
Better you know about rajputs then come question me .

And when someone sees that person of your family do something wrong, they might only dislike that person.

You might not want unity with other specific Hindus which you refer as 'sanghi banias', which I respect.
But you should not forget that when an enemy comes they will not only attack a 'sanghi bania'.

Yet ignorance breeds defeat.[/QUOTE

When an enemy comes all indians fight not only sanghi bania are in army bsf police , every member of society gives his blood. These sanghis want to alienate and divide our society

Yet ignorance breeds defeat.
Dont worry india is safe

When an enemy comes all indians fight not only sanghi bania are in army bsf police , every member of society gives his blood. These sanghis want to alienate and divide our society . Hindu muslim sikh christians all are equal. Our secular fabric is beauty of indian society .

Lol a bania who does not know rajputs of north india was questioning my rajputness, idiot does not know rsjputs are not dakshina taking pandit who go on learning how kanya pujan is done?
Better you know about rajputs then come question me .

Dude NOBODY is interested in learning about rajputs or thakurs.

rajputs are those who sold their daughters to mughals harems. That is your claim to fame.

rajputs are known for sati, i.e. burning your women to death while they are still alive. rajputs are know for female infanticide and low literacy. :lol: .... that is your legacy. You are the dalits of the Hindu world.

Now how about explaining how your rusty sword is your god ?

LOL... why should I know anything about rajputs ? :lol: .... they are as relevant to me as a Dalit toilet cleaner. Actually that dalit toilet cleaner is more useful to me as he provides a valuable service.

It was for you to explain why you worship your rusty sword, How you worship it and for how long. But as usual, you chickened out like your ancestors did.

My word - bhikari - I thought you were only an Idiot, a homophobe and a rape apologist. Now it seems you are even a casteist. Did you figure out the the IMF and World Bank are not the same Institutions? LOL.

For all we care he can perform sexual acts with guns, if he needs we can send some hand grenades or RPG rockets for him to use as butt plugs.

Home Minister Rajnath Singh will celebrate Dussehra and perform 'shastra puja' in Bikaner along the highly sensitive Indo-Pak border, officials said Sunday.

Perhaps this is for the first time that a senior minister of the central government will conduct 'shastra puja' or worship of weapons along India's border with Pakistan, with whom India fought full scale wars.

The home minister will celebrate the Dussehra festival with the jawans of the Border Security Force (BSF) posted in Rajasthan's Bikaner along the Indo-Pak border on October 19, a home ministry official said.

Singh will also perform the 'shastra puja' at the Border Out Post (BOP) located at the forward areas.

'Shastra puja' is part of the 'Dussehra' festival which is celebrated for the victory of Lord Ram over Ravana.

During the two-day visit, the home minister will arrive in Bikaner on October 18, stay the night at the BOP, before celebrating the festival with the jawans on October 19, the official said.

Singh is expected to review the situation on the border and assess the progress in various infrastructure projects.
He will attend a 'Bada Khana' (feast with the jawans) and address the security personnel, another official said.

The 3,323-km-long Indo-Pak border is considered to be highly sensitive. Even though the border in Rajasthan is peaceful, the border guarding forces of the two countries often engaged in massive firing in Jammu and Kashmir, leading to loss of human lives and properties.

Last year, the home minister had celebrated Dussehra at Joshimath in Uttarakhand along the Sino-Indian border.

http://www.defencenews.in/article/R...lebrate-Dussehra-along-Indo-Pak-border-581066

My word - bhikari - I thought you were only an Idiot, a homophobe and a rape apologist. Now it seems you are even a casteist. Did you figure out the the IMF and World Bank are not the same Institutions? LOL.

Wanna be pakistani JackOff has crawled out from his rock :devil: ....... ... you did not tell me you were a Dalit. If you had, I would have "reserved" some of my comments for you. Are you still repeating yourself in a desperate attempt to become relevant ? sad .... very sad.

Dude NOBODY is interested in learning about rajputs or thakurs.

rajputs are those who sold their daughters to mughals harems. That is your claim to fame.

rajputs are known for sati, i.e. burning your women to death while they are still alive. rajputs are know for female infanticide and low literacy. :lol: .... that is your legacy. You are the dalits of the Hindu world.

Now how about explaining how your rusty sword is your god ?
ha ha ha now coward bania is showing his true colour .
Listen sanghi gay baniye.
Rajputs saved your *** from all invading muslim armies, this is because of rajputs you and your mothers are still singing songs of mata bhawani.
You coward sanghis sing songs of rana pratap day and night and collect money to give your gay shakha prabhari .
Rajputs kings gave their daughters to kings not to any tarazu wala coward bhangi bania.
Now go sing praise of rajputs in your sangh it will bring votes of gullible population who cant understand conspiracy of greedy and coward bania who uses them to earn power and money for himself.

Wanna be pakistani JackOff has crawled out from his rock :devil: ....... ... you did not tell me you were a Dalit. If you had, I would have "reserved" some of my comments for you. Are you still repeating yourself in a desperate attempt to become relevant ? sad .... very sad.
LOL - so if I am against the caste system, I am a Dalit. If I am against your diatribe against Muslims - I am a Muslim. I guess I should say something against God in general - you will begin to worship me. Hahahahaha.

Meanwhile, did you figure out that the IMF and World Bank are not the same? Hahahahhaa

(Abraham said) I have submitted in Islam to the LORD of the Worlds - Kuran-I Kerim

How Bahtiyar of the Ehl-I Iman!!! They only need to worship and seek help from only one GOD, not from anybody or anyone else!!! And, they’re not slave to anybody or anyone, but to ONLY Allah-u Azimushshan!!!! And, all HIS creations have been subjugated to the human beings....

The Indian folks are captive to their weapons; weapons are captive to the Pak folks....

(Abraham said) I have submitted in Islam to the LORD of the Worlds - Kuran-I Kerim

How Bahtiyar of the Ehl-I Iman!!! They only need to worship and seek help from only one GOD, not from anybody or anyone else!!! And, they’re not slave to anybody or anyone, but to ONLY Allah-u Azimushshan!!!! And, all HIS creations have been subjugated to the human beings....

The Indian folks are captive to their weapons; weapons are captive to the Pak folks....
Lol daal bhaat me musarchand :enjoy:

Coward sanghi.

foolish people are worshiping weapons made by humans .Weapons cannot work on their own and require humans for their operation and maintenance.It would be much better they worship only ALLAH ALMIGHTY WHO is the creator of man and everything including these weapons

foolish people are worshiping weapons made by humans .Weapons cannot work on their own and require humans for their operation and maintenance.It would be much better they worship only ALLAH ALMIGHTY WHO is the creator of man and everything including these weapons
Personal beliefs.Just like half of india and pakistan worship and do sazda in front graves of great sufis.
Hindustan is different from wahabi saudi arabia.

it is not only belief but a fact full of truth and wisdom.Those who develop these weapons in u.s and russia not worship these weapons so why you are doing this.Why your religion and belief changes every day and you start worshiping new objects everyday
Personal beliefs.Just like half of india and pakistan worship and do sazda in front graves of great sufis.
Hindustan is different from wahabi saudi arabia.

Back
Top Bottom