What's new

Indian Helicopter Was Most Likely Also Shot Down by PAF

Dude, why you're shaking with fear of Indian retaliation? Just stay away from PDF - good for your health.

Indian military knows fully well what struck their heli regardless Pak claims to hit it or not. They have no balls to retaliate. We have smashed Modi's balls and head together and put a 56" hole in his rear. If you don't see SU-30 again near the LoC, that tells some thing.

I think the biggest proof that PAF came out on top was that they than planned missile strikes.

In other words, the option of conducting another 'surgical strike' was over. The only option they were left with was to explore other theatres which would all amass to a full blown war and thankfully they were talked out of it as no winner would have surfaced from that Madness. They were planning to initiate MAD. This shows it was not just a bloody nose, they were pressed to the wall and I think the afternoon + eve of 27th February was the hardest for Modi as PM ever yet.

It will be an act of war if PAF admits it. IAF does know what happened but they wont admit it due to public backlash and IAF needs to save its face because if it retaliates then it will be all out war
Oh yeah, there is no act of war yet from either sides. Indians attacked proper Pak territory, dropped bombs, and claimed killing 350 Pakistanis - none is not an act of war. Then Pak retaliated by doing much more than what Indians could manage to do. We shot down many Indian planes, hit their military icon places. Yeah, to you all that is void of an act of war. Get some fresh air.

54434847_468206017048149_1731778719812419584_n.jpg

The IAF Mi-17 helicopter which went down along with two IAF Fighter Jets was most likely also a victim of PAF missile. My source tells me that if you look at the map, Budgam (village Garend Kalan) is where the helicopter fell. Budgam is 17 miles from the LOC in the western direction. On the other hand it is 75 miles from Jammu in the south. Furthermore, The rotor blades are turning at nearly the speed of sound at their tips. The radar on the attacking aircraft would have interpreted this high speed to that of a fighter. Many pilots have experienced this.
So it seems the Indian helicopter was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got struck by a missile fired from a PAF aircraft.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Hodor @Knuckles @messiach
It could also mean that no sukhoi went down.

Pakistan side officially denied IAF MI-17V5 was our hit. So we left to India to investigate & reveal their truth before the public about Heli loss.

However, couple of eye witnesses inside IoK (in different videos) said that there were two blasts in air (most probably hits from missile) and they witnessed that ill fated MI-17 is coming down like a fire ball.

Then, another witness said that there was a jet which came down to which in response ANI reporter said that "are you sure that is a jet" and commoner replied "yes, that was a jet and found 3 bodies". Question arises that no jet fly with 3 persons. Later news broke that one civilian who was unfortunately in fields where IAF Equipment fall, became the victim of crash.

AJ interviewed an Indian Officer at one of the crash sites and he said "we have found two bodies & we are waiting for IAF staff to arrive).

While on other hand, India disclosed 6 dead in Heli crash in Budgam and started investigation for any possible fratricide yet totally denied to comment about any other crash or hit.

Let's IAF to find out what really happened and we left them to choose as whatever they like to disclose. The most important thing which keeps coming into mind is; this time a total checkmate has been done. As they will claim otherwise or throw any lie, most probably a reminder will be disclosed. We are not claiming anything further & rival can't express itself as what really happened like caught in middle of total havoc.

We shall surprise you.

Shahid Latif clearly said in a video that it was shot down by friendly fire.

Yes initially he said that they are assessing the situation but later said that we did it.i heard it somewhere,probably in a video on this forum but I can't find the link.i personally believe that we destroyed it

Pakistan side officially denied IAF MI-17V5 was our hit. So we left to India to investigate & reveal their truth before the public about Heli loss.

However, couple of eye witnesses inside IoK (in different videos) said that there were two blasts in air (most probably hits from missile) and they witnessed that ill fated MI-17 is coming down like a fire ball.

Then, another witness said that there was a jet which came down to which in response ANI reporter said that "are you sure that is a jet" and commoner replied "yes, that was a jet and found 3 bodies". Question arises that no jet fly with 3 persons. Later news broke that one civilian who was unfortunately in fields where IAF Equipment fall, became the victim of crash.

AJ interviewed an Indian Officer at one of the crash sites and he said "we have found two bodies & we are waiting for IAF staff to arrive).

While on other hand, India disclosed 6 dead in Heli crash in Budgam and started investigation for any possible fratricide yet totally denied to comment about any other crash or hit.

Let's IAF to find out what really happened and we left them to choose as whatever they like to disclose. The most important thing which keeps coming into mind is; this time a total checkmate has been done. As they will claim otherwise or throw any lie, most probably a reminder will be disclosed. We are not claiming anything further & rival can't express itself as what really happened like caught in middle of total havoc.

We shall surprise you.

Wasn't the head count for the heli increased to 6 later on as well? I am sure I saw the first figure to be 3 or 4 IAF personnel which was later increased to 6. Suspecting the other two pilots where the commoner found three bodies were added to the final tally of the heli too.

I fail to understand why would DG ISPR announce that we shot down two jets if we had actually shot down one?

One jet was more than enough because that is all everyone here wanted PAF to have done the day before. One jet without losing any was enough to satisfy public sentiment and declare air superiority. There was no need to exaggerate it to two if two jets in reality hadn't been shot down by PAF.

A very sane, wise post.

War is indeed stupid. Stupid want war.

Indian media and online warriors must be sent to face Pak Armed Forces on the border and in IoK.

And the captives should be left with Pak villagers. No rescue from PA or Pak Rangers.

I am sure their war fever will vanish in seconds.

We must strive for Peace. Peace is the only solution. Peace through Strength!
True. War offers death and destruction only. The people of occupied J&K are going through that for many generations now. If Indian leaders have some sense, they should allow the people of J&K decide their own future. As some one has already pointed out, Indian public is happy and satisfied with brutal Indian occupation of J&K. Death and destruction of war and resulting misery of families is something no one wants or wishes for any one else. But Indians really deserve that after all their terrorism in occupied J&K. We need to kill more Indian soldiers and make Indian society suffer even more. Let them taste the same pain and agony that Kashmiris are going through for decades now.

In the audio that is doing the rounds, the guy does claim it but it makes more sense this was an act of fratricide with them thinking its one of ours.

One thing is certain, their was no technical issue. It came down at the SAME time as the air battle was ensuing so no chance it went down on it's own. That's the same as the claim by Indian media that Abhinandan after shooting an F-16 suffered from technical issues and had to eject - lol
makes sense, i think this is one of the main reasons that their skinny behinds are so much on fire, they know what happened to that chopper and yet they cant come out accusing us as it will be another political setback for the animals...
these events have totally demoralised their military, so much for failed political gains
glad that in our country no political entity can ever misuse military like this

like Indian aren't we keep on changing the narrative??? Aik dafa sach bol do....without fear.

If this is true then what is holding ISPR back to claim it ?

As it has been quite evident, Pakistan does not want any escalation with India. Pakistan Officially accepting that will have your public set fire under Modi's *** for revenge. The furious indian military actually planned missile strikes the next night as our intelligence reports confirmed.

One thing is for sure, That chopper wasn't a technical crash, the crew did not report any technical glitch before going down. Either killed by your own jets or by one of our BVRs.

It does not matter that Paf Shot down that MI-17 helicopter or not .But the thing is India lost 7 people in Helicopter crash , One pilot capture and two died .

Back
Top Bottom