What's new

Indian Helicopter Was Most Likely Also Shot Down by PAF

Pakistan side officially denied IAF MI-17V5 was our hit. So we left to India to investigate & reveal their truth before the public about Heli loss.

However, couple of eye witnesses inside IoK (in different videos) said that there were two blasts in air (most probably hits from missile) and they witnessed that ill fated MI-17 is coming down like a fire ball.

Then, another witness said that there was a jet which came down to which in response ANI reporter said that "are you sure that is a jet" and commoner replied "yes, that was a jet and found 3 bodies". Question arises that no jet fly with 3 persons. Later news broke that one civilian who was unfortunately in fields where IAF Equipment fall, became the victim of crash.

AJ interviewed an Indian Officer at one of the crash sites and he said "we have found two bodies & we are waiting for IAF staff to arrive).

While on other hand, India disclosed 6 dead in Heli crash in Budgam and started investigation for any possible fratricide yet totally denied to comment about any other crash or hit.

Let's IAF to find out what really happened and we left them to choose as whatever they like to disclose. The most important thing which keeps coming into mind is; this time a total checkmate has been done. As they will claim otherwise or throw any lie, most probably a reminder will be disclosed. We are not claiming anything further & rival can't express itself as what really happened like caught in middle of total havoc.

We shall surprise you.

Can you link the videos you have cited? Thanks

Pakistan side officially denied IAF MI-17V5 was our hit. So we left to India to investigate & reveal their truth before the public about Heli loss.

However, couple of eye witnesses inside IoK (in different videos) said that there were two blasts in air (most probably hits from missile) and they witnessed that ill fated MI-17 is coming down like a fire ball.

Then, another witness said that there was a jet which came down to which in response ANI reporter said that "are you sure that is a jet" and commoner replied "yes, that was a jet and found 3 bodies". Question arises that no jet fly with 3 persons. Later news broke that one civilian who was unfortunately in fields where IAF Equipment fall, became the victim of crash.

AJ interviewed an Indian Officer at one of the crash sites and he said "we have found two bodies & we are waiting for IAF staff to arrive).

While on other hand, India disclosed 6 dead in Heli crash in Budgam and started investigation for any possible fratricide yet totally denied to comment about any other crash or hit.

Let's IAF to find out what really happened and we left them to choose as whatever they like to disclose. The most important thing which keeps coming into mind is; this time a total checkmate has been done. As they will claim otherwise or throw any lie, most probably a reminder will be disclosed. We are not claiming anything further & rival can't express itself as what really happened like caught in middle of total havoc.

We shall surprise you.

What is left to be surprised.

If media can interview and telecast what you have gathered about the crashed heli, then what is stopping media and local people to put the pictures of the second jet which crashed in Indian side on social media.

The only story that has been killed so far is of pilots in your custody as claimed by your PM

no i mean PAF is not bollywood IAF / indian army
Indian did surgical strike and whole world saw what drama they did ... twice

its better to say , we didnt downed helicopter as it involved armed personnel deaths , because then there would be retaliation ,
also a silent message indian army heads was give too .... who were also almost bombed by PAF where they were holding some meeting ...... a clear message to india that a shouting on your enemy will not give you anything .... a missle cannot miss hit 200 meter away from where indian army heads were holding meating
hey dude, are you the same oracle who was on the older PDF forum but from microsoft seattle area? @Oracle

You mean your forces can strike and by not admitting the strike can get away ?
announcing or not announcing it, we have ALREADY gotten away with it. if you and your other modi bhukts don't start behaving themselves, we'll "get away" with a lot worse. know your place, auqaat may rayh!

Last edited:
Wasn't the head count for the heli increased to 6 later on as well? I am sure I saw the first figure to be 3 or 4 IAF personnel which was later increased to 6. Suspecting the other two pilots where the commoner found three bodies were added to the final tally of the heli too.

I fail to understand why would DG ISPR announce that we shot down two jets if we had actually shot down one?

One jet was more than enough because that is all everyone here wanted PAF to have done the day before. One jet without losing any was enough to satisfy public sentiment and declare air superiority. There was no need to exaggerate it to two if two jets in reality hadn't been shot down by PAF.

Nothing exaggerated. DG ISPR wouldn't conduct a presser merely to assume things. Every detail is being delivered after thorough check, cross-matching with hard data & coordination from all departments. Furthermore, 27th Feb, 2019 action and then after statements from Pakistan, can't be treated in isolated manner. Apparently, Pakistan shared bit of details & kept the evidence at hand for further reference as & when adversary tries to manipulate or claim otherwise. The surprise wasn't limited to PAF action but it will keep coming in days, months or even year to follow.

DG ISPR said they didn't shoot Indian chopper but those who are frustrated from shooting down of F16, are trying to pat their back by fabricating one more story.

It will be appreciated to keep that claim for Indian domestic consumption as it is intended and avoid trolling here. Come with an evidence so many like me are awaiting to get rid of Falcons, if are not of any use. Mind you, F-16 is being flown by almost every Air Force and shooting it down can't be hidden by mere statements at all.

If media can interview and telecast what you have gathered about the crashed heli, then what is stopping media and local people to put the pictures of the second jet which crashed in Indian side on social media.

The only story that has been killed so far is of pilots in your custody as claimed by your PM
As a rule of thumb, ISPR will own up to what I can prove, otherwise it won't accept it. abhi none done fell in Pakistan as did the mig21 wreckage so we admitted that. The mi-17 and the su30 fell on the indian side so we can't prove that we shot them down unless india admits it. We can show combat radar footage until the holy cows come flying home but that can always be dismissed as being doctored up so its of no use and risks exposing how advanced our radar systems are. So we'll keep mum...WE have sent the message we wanted to send to india loud and clear, and I'm pretty sure she got the message loud and clear as well. At the end of the day, the message that india got was that #BaapAakhirBaapHotaHay!!! ;)

DG ISPR said they didn't shoot Indian chopper but those who are frustrated from shooting down of F16, are trying to pat their back by fabricating one more story.
this where ISPR's military professionalism shows and indian military's ineptitude shows...if Pakistan can't prove it, We won't claim it. but india will always claim something she can't prove.

For second Pilot, India is not claiming so there isn't anymore unless, another update by any time in near future or nothing at all. Fog of war can result in miscommunication as well similar to India that denied any Pilot or plane unless, Pakistan brought Abhinandan on TV. Wasn't Indian side in contact with the plane/Abhinandan? No radar was covering him? Actually, India made a bet to keep silent if Abhinandan can make it back to Indian side but failed.

Indian occupied Kashmir.... which faces much of internet blackout for days & even months as well... Who knows? My observation is based upon couple of videos that I watched. You will be aware that many videos are being taken down from Youtube per Indian Official interference.

Can you link the videos you have cited? Thanks

Those videos are available even here at PDF... I will have to search for relevant thread. Hopefully, will get back to you.

If this is true then what is holding ISPR back to claim it ?
Uncertainty .. things will come up over the time in various books which will written by someone your side or our side revealing truth .

Direct disclosure of details is less likely...i think the details are being released through controlled means (on TV Channels & social media). The name of 2nd pilot was revealed after a week or so. Release of Mig21 armaments wreckage photos that enough to debunk IAF claim of F-16 downing ....are all part of process. in coming days, the MiG21 data recorder will give more surprise. And finally someone will come up with THAT video clips.

Nothing exaggerated. DG ISPR wouldn't conduct a presser merely to assume things. Every detail is being delivered after thorough check, cross-matching with hard data & coordination from all departments. Furthermore, 27th Feb, 2019 action and then after statements from Pakistan, can't be treated in isolated manner. Apparently, Pakistan shared bit of details & kept the evidence at hand for further reference as & when adversary tries to manipulate or claim otherwise. The surprise wasn't limited to PAF action but it will keep coming in days, months or even year to follow.

I realised my post wasn't clear. My post regarding the second IAF jet was intended to be a question to reason with.

As in why would DG ISPR say he has shot down 2 jets if only one jet was downed. Indicating we must have shot down two jets, otherwise announcing one jet would have been enough and serve the same purpose.

I realised my post wasn't clear. My post regarding the second IAF jet was intended to be a question to reason with.

As in why would DG ISPR say he has shot down 2 jets if only one jet was downed. Indicating we must have shot down two jets, otherwise announcing one jet would have been enough and serve the same purpose.
just the fog of war dude, the press conference happened merely an hour after the engagement, I know cuz I saw it live. you can't expect an intense marka like this to deliver crystal clear info...entirely possible that the ISPR got the news AFTER the press conference that the su30 crashed on the indian side...

just the fog of war dude, the press conference happened merely an hour after the engagement, I know cuz I saw it live. you can't expect an intense marka like this to deliver crystal clear info...entirely possible that the ISPR got the news AFTER the press conference that the su30 crashed on the indian side...
Actually his first tweet was clear that the second jet landed in IOK.

The DG in his first press conference clearly stated that we shot two aircraft, one crashed on our side and the other on Indian side, he went on to add that there's reports of a third Indian aircraft crashing but we have nothing to do with that.

Fog of war can result in miscommunication as well similar to India that denied any Pilot or plane unless, Pakistan brought Abhinandan on TV.

India never denied that one of its M21 and pilot is missing. India itself confirmed that one of its plane has failed to report from a mission. Pilot's family was informed about this, before any name was given to media. Once Pakistan officially claimed capturing Abhinanadan alive, it was a joyous feeling for not only he has ejected safely also he was not killed by the hostile locals.

But every Pakistan channel ran the story of captured pilots getting treatment in hospital and IK announced holding Indian Pilots publicly

Indian occupied Kashmir.... which faces much of internet blackout for days & even months as well

The Kashmir protests shown daily on your TV doesn't look file pictures.

@Bilal Khan 777 @Oscar @Khafee @messiach @The Eagle @MastanKhan

Dear Lady and gents,

I gathered that there is a long range BVRM in the works or in testing, somewhere here in this section. Sorry, can't reproduce here.

My question is whether it is possible to convert this system to ground-to-air system? SD-10A was tested for such a role a couple of years back.

If yes, then, could it also provide air defence to PNS platforms?

Pak needs to develop its own air defence systems for both short and medium ranges.

Anyhow, allow me to thank you for your reply.

Regards,

Mangus

P.S. War is very much on. India & Co. aren't content with licking wounds. Pak remains the ground zero of the Greatest Game.

Back
Top Bottom