What's new

Indian Helicopter Was Most Likely Also Shot Down by PAF

Put it this way, the IAF and Indian MOD know well what happened to the Mi-17, helicopters don't just explode in mid-air and that too around same time as when two IAF aircraft are shot down.

Point is, when ISPR is claiming shooting down of two jets then why shy away from claiming a known kill ?

no i mean PAK is not bollywood IAF / indian army
you did surgical strike and whole world saw what you did ... twice

its better to say , we didnt downed helicopter as it involved armed personnel deaths , because then there would be retaliation ,
also a silent message indian army heads was give too .... who were also almost bombed by PAF where they were holding some meeting ...... a clear message to india that a shouting on your enemy will not give you anything .... a missle cannot miss hit 200 meter away from where indian army heads were holding meating

Is this an official claim ?

Most of them are on a depression break for last three weeks. :cray:
Why? Gau Mutar in short supply?

Point is, when ISPR is claiming shooting down of two jets then why shy away from claiming a known kill ?

So that you guys don't have to die in "chullu bhar pani." Pakistanis have big hearts.

54434847_468206017048149_1731778719812419584_n.jpg

The IAF Mi-17 helicopter which went down along with two IAF Fighter Jets was most likely also a victim of PAF missile. My source tells me that if you look at the map, Budgam (village Garend Kalan) is where the helicopter fell. Budgam is 17 miles from the LOC in the western direction. On the other hand it is 75 miles from Jammu in the south. Furthermore, The rotor blades are turning at nearly the speed of sound at their tips. The radar on the attacking aircraft would have interpreted this high speed to that of a fighter. Many pilots have experienced this.
So it seems the Indian helicopter was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got struck by a missile fired from a PAF aircraft.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Hodor @Knuckles @messiach
Mi-17 was on a search and rescue mission, this helicopter was sent out to search for the pilot which had ejected from his mig earlier.

now they are 2 theories
1) PAF shot down the helicopter as it was coming over/near the LOC to locate the parachute Mig pilot
2) Indians shot it down themselves mistakingly thinking it was a Pak army Mi-17. which also make sense as the the Indian government replaced the Western Air Command chief a day after the mig and the helicopter was shot down. some say he was replaced due to the helicopter going down in friendly fire by IAF.

cant rule out both cases.
Indians will know which missile shot the down the Mi-17 due to wreckage falling into IOK. But both theories are embarrassing for india so they wont admit the real reason why the helicopter went down be it PAF or IAF shotting it down.

You mean your forces can strike and by not admitting the strike can get away ?
i dont think either air force wants to admit it shot down a Mi-17 on a search and rescue mission for the mig 21 pilot who got caught.

but alot of noises in the corridor at the time of the helicopter going down was that it was friendly fire by IAF

I have heard of similar claims from very reliable sources. But Pakistan doesn't wanna make claims as the intended message was conveyed. plus they also believe that in due time truth will come out. eik teer do shikar: first the actual damage caused then the news of it breaking out and the subsequent disappointment among the masses
In the audio that is doing the rounds, the guy does claim it but it makes more sense this was an act of fratricide with them thinking its one of ours.

One thing is certain, their was no technical issue. It came down at the SAME time as the air battle was ensuing so no chance it went down on it's own. That's the same as the claim by Indian media that Abhinandan after shooting an F-16 suffered from technical issues and had to eject - lol

So that you guys don't have to die in "chullu bhar pani." Pakistanis have big hearts.
One cannot be sure of the big heartedness of Pakistanis but your contribution by the way of this comment does reflect the professionalism of PDF

54434847_468206017048149_1731778719812419584_n.jpg

The IAF Mi-17 helicopter which went down along with two IAF Fighter Jets was most likely also a victim of PAF missile. My source tells me that if you look at the map, Budgam (village Garend Kalan) is where the helicopter fell. Budgam is 17 miles from the LOC in the western direction. On the other hand it is 75 miles from Jammu in the south. Furthermore, The rotor blades are turning at nearly the speed of sound at their tips. The radar on the attacking aircraft would have interpreted this high speed to that of a fighter. Many pilots have experienced this.
So it seems the Indian helicopter was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got struck by a missile fired from a PAF aircraft.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Hodor @Knuckles @messiach
Nasrullah pora is the exact place where the MI-17 fell.

Shahid Latif already said that we did it.we did it intentionally.it was a clear message to india.pakistan air Force did a great job.pakistan didn't claim it because we infiltrated deep inside Jammu and we don't want the world to believe this.

i am saying it from day one it was victim of BVR

I rem your post when discussing i think start of march ? distance timing counting all as not trained to believe in coincidence.Also rem your your air space restriction post also early march when u quoted indians 286 flights per day against our 14.You proved right on that front too check the latest figure alone Air indian suffered around 60 crores rupees till now more to come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom