What's new

Indian Helicopter Was Most Likely Also Shot Down by PAF

Assuming it is a PAF kill, would the pilot have fired had he known it was a helicopter?

54434847_468206017048149_1731778719812419584_n.jpg

The IAF Mi-17 helicopter which went down along with two IAF Fighter Jets was most likely also a victim of PAF missile. My source tells me that if you look at the map, Budgam (village Garend Kalan) is where the helicopter fell. Budgam is 17 miles from the LOC in the western direction. On the other hand it is 75 miles from Jammu in the south. Furthermore, The rotor blades are turning at nearly the speed of sound at their tips. The radar on the attacking aircraft would have interpreted this high speed to that of a fighter. Many pilots have experienced this.
So it seems the Indian helicopter was at the wrong place at the wrong time and got struck by a missile fired from a PAF aircraft.

@Oscar @Bilal Khan 777 @Hodor @Knuckles @messiach
Fratricide, I believe Srinagar AFS AD hit this poor helo.

You mean your forces can strike and by not admitting the strike can get away ?
no i mean PAF didnot acted like bollywood IAF / indian army
Indian did surgical strike and whole world saw what drama they did ... twice

its better to say , we didnt downed helicopter as it involved armed personnel deaths , because then there would be retaliation by indian army , and indian war monger media

also a silent message indian army heads was given too .... who were also almost bombed by PAF where they were holding some meeting ...... a clear message to india that a shouting on your enemy will not give you anything .... a missile cannot miss hit by chance 200 meter away from where indian army heads were holding meeting

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom