What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

@post 46 Talk in a language which human beings can understand..

But as i said - Enough of this friendly gesture BS, BSF should go all out and knock all the illegals coming our way..

Okay so the story line is being massaged to include Bangladeshis! If that makes the BSF feel good .........

Story line is being managed? Thats the press release from PTI, published well before BBC came up with its report.

And if there were no Bangladeshis involved why would BSF lodge complain to BGB?

expect some bangladeshi smugglers to swallow bullets in coming days....they deserve it even more now...

r.i.p...sartaj singh...

Bandwidth does not cost him much. He is saving enough working in shifts in Indian restaurants in Canada and guess what he is an aspiring politician. One who considers Bangladeshis and product manufactured in Bangladesh inferior..

Looks like i have touched a nerve of an Indian, thus he is resorting to propaganda lol. I have never worked a paid job in my life, unless if you count internships at McFarlane Gordon Inc. and Unitrend BD. I would never work at a restaurant, nothing against thousands who do, but my family provides pretty well for the lifestyle i choose to live; in a downtown condo in Canada owned by my family; which expenses are covered every month from Dhaka, Bangladesh. So nice try, Indian ;)

Story line is being managed? Thats the press release from PTI, published well before BBC came up with its report.

And if there were no Bangladeshis involved why would BSF lodge complain to BGB?

Propaganda to hide BSF shame over torture allegations ...... Duh!

expect some bangladeshi smugglers to swallow bullets in coming days....they deserve it even more now...

r.i.p...sartaj singh...

You mean hindu traitors who have more moyalty to India than Bangladesh.

Propaganda to hide BSF shame over torture allegations ...... Duh!

Yeah right. You are flattering yourself. No one cares about these issues apart from some left wing hippie newspapers.

So many American/British soldiers are involved in torture, don't see anyone going crazy about that. Heck your own RAB is notorious for its tortures.

Looks like i have touched a nerve of an Indian, thus he is resorting to propaganda lol. I have never worked a paid job in my life, unless if you count internships at McFarlane Gordon Inc. and Unitrend BD. I would never work at a restaurant, nothing against thousands who do, but my family provides pretty well for the lifestyle i choose to live; in a downtown condo in Canada owned by my family. So nice try, Indian ;)

Na you have not.. You are a tiny irritant that's it so don't even try giving over weight-age to yourself and I have seen enough of internet riches like you before.. When in fact almost all the cases turn out to be like i already told about you in my earlier post.

India should take revenge by killing 10000 ******* B'deshi smugglers. Those ***** ###### smugglers deserve head shot :angry:

Na you have not.. You are a tiny irritant that's it so don't even try giving over weight-age to yourself and I have seen enough of internet riches like you before.. When in fact almost all the cases turn out to be like i already told about you in my earlier post.

i see you are nothing but a small narrow minded Indian who thinks everyone is like himself.

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:48 PM ----------

Any Bangladeshi crossing the border will receive the bullet right in the head.. Ask any of your family to come near the border and see the effect.. :D

You can kill all the Hindu traitors you want.

52 attacks in a year is no joke. Indian media should report these incident more often, and always publish our side of the story of any border incidents(killing of bnagladeshi smugglers, thrashing or whatever). These Jamaatis have peddled their bs propganda long enough.

Back
Top Bottom