What's new

Indian guard dies after Bangladesh border attack

Its a case of deal going bad. I am taking Indian media report at face value that 100 cattle trader attacked. How the eff this guys counted 100 people probably in the dark when you are runnin for your life ? This tells me that the BSF story is full of kaka.

The BSF wanted more, probabley threatened the traders with confiscations and/or death. The concerned cross border traders ( I know what you thinking ! ) took actions to protect their investments possibly causing the unfortunate demise of the BSF man.

Don't have time to waste on BD'ians. Let's knock them down first and then we will read any news.

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 PM ----------

It's not for you BD Peasants..

yes have time to come to a BD section to post, nice good indian logic at its best.

---------- Post added at 10:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

India is a failed democracy or they are trying to emulate their western imperialist masters.

You are most welcome to kill smugglers and Hindu Bangladeshi traitors. Smugglers are a parasite to the society by evading taxes.

We are well within our right to shoot anyone who enters our borders illegally..may that be smugglers or Bangladeshi illegals..a fence has been erected for the very same purpose(to prevent Bangladeshis from illegally entering Indian borders).. if you people still can not take hint..you deserve no sympathy..if and when shot/beaten up by BSF.

We are well within our right to shoot anyone who enters our borders illegally..may that be smugglers or Bangladeshi illegals..a fence has been erected for the very same purpose(to prevent Bangladeshis from illegally entering Indian borders).. if you people still can not take hint..you deserve no sympathy..if and when shot/beaten up by BSF.

Most of the illegals are Hindu traitors., India is basically rejecting it's own people. The Hindu traitors who want to return to Hindustan. Besides Indians don't like their own kind, they kill more Indians than Bangladeshi Hindi traitors.

Your Indian "Democracy" at its best.........looks like your emulation of your western imperialist masters are succeeding.

India is world's largest democracy. We don't need any "unwanted advice" from a country which was under military rule for decades.

India is world's largest democracy. We don't need any "unwanted advice" from a country which was under military rule for decades.

World's largest failed democracy and 21st century neo-slaves of the west.

This is the true BD spirit, one BD guy takin on a bunch of Indians with time to spare.

It clearly proves that when Indians take all day, we do it by accident !!!

Easy as Sunday moning !!

I have always felt that the BSF has been too high-handed in dealing with the illegal BD immigrants.. I mean, u can arrest them, but why to fire on "innocent" poor people...

Now, this case has shaken me.. and I am sure that BSF won't shy henceforth in using arms, all the restraint will be gone..

Even during the Mumbai Underworld days, it was a simple rule followed by the Don's that police are NOT to be attacked... If u try to fight those who have the guns and the authority, God save u!!

and that's what these smugglers/illegal immigrants/ poor innocent BD's have done now...

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Its a case of deal going bad. I am taking Indian media report at face value that 100 cattle trader attacked. How the eff this guys counted 100 people probably in the dark when you are runnin for your life ? This tells me that the BSF story is full of kaka.

The BSF wanted more, probabley threatened the traders with confiscations and/or death. The concerned cross border traders ( I know what you thinking ! ) took actions to protect their investments possibly causing the unfortunate demise of the BSF man.

your useless jabbering makes me feel that u were one of the smugglers present at that site!!!
after all, why can't u guys take things simply on the face value even once??? stop getting into conspiracy theories, that's the forte of pakistanis!!!:confused:

Most of the illegals are Hindi traitors., India is basically rejecting it's own people. The Hindu traitors who want to return to Hindustan.

We don't care if they are Hindu, Muslims, Christian or Zoroastrian..they are entering Indian borders to illegally/ indulging in criminal activities and most of all, they are not Indian ..hence they will treated equally ie a bullet does not differentiate religion.

So it better you educate your people ..whats in stock for them if they cross they jump Indian border..pls do away with your consistent bellyaching, whenever one your illegals gets shot/ beaten up..while jumping Indian border!!

We don't care if they are Hindu, Muslims, Christian or Zoroastrian..they are entering Indian borders to illegally/ indulging in criminal activities and most of all, they are not Indian ..hence they will treated equally ie a bullet does not differentiate religion.

So it better you educate your people ..whats in stock for them if they cross they jump Indian border!!

let me teach you Indian, some indian.

Hindu = religion
stan = land

hindu + stan = hindustan.

Most of the illegals are Hindu traitors., India is basically rejecting it's own people. The Hindu traitors who want to return to Hindustan. Besides Indians don't like their own kind, they kill more Indians than Bangladeshi Hindi traitors.

yet another BD who wants to become a pakistani deep in his heart... man, u must realize that India is a secular (whatever u feel, I don't care) country. we are not responsible for all the HINDUS of the world.. Those guys may be "HINDU Traitors" for u... But for India, they are, and will remain simply Illegal BD immigrants..

Btw, u should feel happy that your "Hindu traitors" are getting killed by the evil Indian BSF!!! what more could u have asked for???:devil:

I have always felt that the BSF has been too high-handed in dealing with the illegal BD immigrants.. I mean, u can arrest them, but why to fire on "innocent" poor people...

Now, this case has shaken me.. and I am sure that BSF won't shy henceforth in using arms, all the restraint will be gone..

Even during the Mumbai Underworld days, it was a simple rule followed by the Don's that police are NOT to be attacked... If u try to fight those who have the guns and the authority, God save u!!

and that's what these smugglers/illegal immigrants/ poor innocent BD's have done now...

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

your useless jabbering makes me feel that u were one of the smugglers present at that site!!!
after all, why can't u guys take things simply on the face value even once??? stop getting into conspiracy theories, that's the forte of pakistanis!!!:confused:

Thank you India for killing the smugglers, they are a menace to the society and the Bangladeshi economy. Not paying duty should be a capital punishment.

let me teach you Indian, some indian.

Hindu = religion
stan = land

hindu + stan = hindustan.

my friend, u have been brain-washed beyond humanity!!! Let me remind u yet again, Hindustan is not our official name.. Its INDIA (english) and BHARAT (hindi). and regarding Hindustan:

HINDU= people living on east side of river (s)indhu {that's as per ur "true" ancestors, teh ARABS whom incidently u have no relation with at all!!!}

Stan= place

how illiterate and mis-informed can one be!!!!:undecided:

LOL.... your own media saying Bangladesh is a failed state! :lol:

Bangladesh ranked 25th most failed state

Of course you will treat this study as your Bhagbat Geeta, since this study was done by your white masters in United States of America.

---------- Post added at 10:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

my friend, u have been brain-washed beyond humanity!!! Let me remind u yet again, Hindustan is not our official name.. Its INDIA (english) and BHARAT (hindi). and regarding Hindustan:

HINDU= people living on east side of river (s)indhu {that's as per ur "true" ancestors, teh ARABS whom incidently u have no relation with at all!!!}

Stan= place

how illiterate and mis-informed can one be!!!!:undecided:

If that was the case it would have been written indhustan not Hindustan, stop spreading propagandas to save your argument. You have been caught with your pants down, Indian.

Back
Top Bottom