What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Honestly I speaking, I am not expert but I do not find very much excited enough with list prepared BJP election panel.

1- There should not be absolutely no to Varun Gandi...I mean this is strange...Is he an ideal for youth?Absolute no..I am not sure if he has any kind of following in UP...But he should not have been there...

2- Amit Shah...He has serious charges against him...If this post for Amit Shah is limited to BJP organizational post only, then it is fine but this kind of people should not be encouraged for leadership role in BJP...

3- And the most important factor i find it starange is that why not there any other strong man from BJP like Raman Singh, Shivraj Chauhan, V Sindhia from Rajstan and also Yaswant Sinha from Jharkhand? See if Modi is thinking that he can win election by working his kind of people, then I think BJP lost the election before start of the election itself...I am not sure who is force behind it, If Modi want to take a leadership role, he has to take all the stakeholder of each state into his confidence...

1. Varun Gandhi is there for the same reason Sonia Gandhi is president of congress. Gandhi name pulls in votes. Its just the way it is. No one seems to have a problem with Sonia Gandhi being head of congress just by the virtue of being a 'gandhi' :azn:......no to mention buddhu Rahul.

2. Amit Shah is one of the brains behind Modi/BJP. The Tenzing Norgay behind Edwin Hillary. The little know sherpa behind wining mount everest. He was identified by the congress and they have tried to incapacitate him in typical congress fashion...with help of CBI and bought out judges. Its to NaMo's credit that he continue to back and fight for Amit shah.

3. NaMo knows more about wining elections than armchair analysts and 'pundits'. I think we should leave strategy and execution to someone who been there and done that. Dont you agree? :azn:

The difference is that the Muslims were killed in an organized manner, with the full backing of the state machinery which was kept aloof from intervention. To the extent that the individual now being adored by the khaki shorts brigade cut short appeals for help from a beleaguered man. Hindus were also killed, some in communal frenzy by organized Muslim mobs, some in self-defence by those whom they had attacked. No neutral enquiry was permitted using the machinery of the state, and as a result, we have to depend on the outcome of enquiries by morally outraged people.

Investigation agencies reported back to the Supreme Court that the specific enquiry that they had taken up showed that in that specific instance, no charges were admissible against Modi. They never, anywhere gave him a clean chit. It is a telling reflection that the Supreme Court was so dissatisfied by the perversion of the normal channels of justice that they first appointed a special investigation team. When it became evident that this SIT was not under any circumstances prepared to find any brother police officer guilty of inaction, the Court was forced to appoint an amicus curiae.

The wonderful state of Gujarat.

The wonderful Fuehrer of Gujarat.

The wonderful Hindu baiters/haters of pdf

The wonderful Pseudo sikulars of pdf.

1. From 1984 to 2012, India faced 26,817 riots in total. (as per government statistics).

Statistics reveal that till date the maximum riots have occurred during the reign of P. V. Narasimha Rao. During his reign more than 8,000 riots occurred, in which 4774 people were killed officially. Unofficially the number of people killed were 10 times that.

During the tenure of Rajiv Gandhi, 475 people were killed per year as per official statistics. No one was arrested or sent to jail for these riots.

In the last 28 years, the Congress has ruled the country for 18 years. And during this period, 8619 people in total have lost their lives in riots (again official figures ...not actuals which is usually 10 times the official figures).

90% of all dead in riots during congress rule is muslims.

I am not even counting riots during Nehru and Indra Gandhis time, the muslims killed then and no action against any one :lol:

Yet Joe sheares and his coterie of bigots shed no tear for them ....seek no justice for those killed muslims. Assam riots of 2012 in congress ruled state where attempts were made to ethnically cleanse the state of muslims (like hitler did to jews :azn:), yet joe keeps mum and continue to focus on gujarat (dint joe say he lived in Assam ? :lol:). Truly a shameless breed of bigots.

Secular only in law...
In Indians public view, India is not secular...

If BJP were allowed majoirty in Parliament then they would make India a declared Hindu state, which would coincide with the average Indian's thinking as well

you are single handily the most stupid person on this Forum. "Hindu state" what bakavas, posting crap intended to flame we all know what your intentions are.

Here is more about the genius called Amit Shah.

Shah worked as a stockbroker for some time. During this period he joined the BJP and came close to L K Advani. He managed several of Advani's election campaigns from the Gandhinagar (Lok Sabha constituency). He was then appointed Chairman of The Gujarat State Finance Corporation Limited, the youngest person in this post. He was later appointed chairman of the Ahmedabad District Cooperative Bank.

In 2003. after the BJP won a second term, Narendra Modi inducted Shah as the youngest minister in the cabinet, and gave him an unprecedented ten portfolios. This included the Home ministry, which looks after the police apparatus in the state. He quickly emerged as Modi’s right-hand man in the new party. In 2004, with the central government about to repeal the repressive Prevention of Terrorism Act, he piloted the Gujarat Control of Organised Crime (Amendment) Bill through parliament amid an opposition walk-out.

You dig deep about him and you realize what a powerful man this is. Young, Smart, intelligent, driven and dedicated. India has great expectations from Amit Shah. :tup:

BTW for those who did not know ...Amit Shah was Home minister when a terrorist and his sympathisere were killed (total 4 killed) in an encounter. Congress is using that to file a case against him for murder :disagree:

In Mumbai during congress rule 1,200 criminals were killed in 'encounters' but no home miinster was ever charged with murder :P

This a list of police officers who have killed people in 'encounters' along with the number of people they have killed. There is no murder charge agaisnt them :azn:

Police Inspector Pradeep Sharma: Killed 104
Sub-Inspector Daya Nayak: Killed 82
Inspector Praful Bhosale: Killed 77
Assistant Sub-Inspector Ravindra Angre: Killed 51
Assistant Inspector of Police Sachin Hindurao Waze: Killed 63
Police Inspector Vijay Salaskar (killed in November 2008 Mumbai attacks): Killed 75–80

PS: There are the 'official' encounter list....unofficial list is longer.

Punjab police has till date killed 2,50,000 people in 'encounter' still KPS GILL is a hero ;)

"facts" is a funny term coming from someone who believes god spoke to Muhammed and asked him to marry multiple times and keep sex slaves

.....I would like to stick to actual facts ....and not bigoted opinions masquerading as facts from pseudo sikular intellectualism. :P

Mullahs have something against wearing chaddi's too ? ......hernia is real :cheesy:

Wow you have just shown how low a chaddi baniyas can stoop to. If I decide to go down to your level then you would run down like a sissy baby but I would prefer not doing that.

Even the NPT is violated and so is the Geneva convention. Those who violate are rouges and not the mainstream. Bigots wants to brush the mainstream with the same allegations :lol: Fact still remains Hindu civilization codified war time behavior way before Geneva convention. Hindu haters/baiters can suck on that :P ...........see how FACTS come to the front. Copy pasting names of books proves nothing unless you want to convince us that you have actually read any of them :lol:.....there is somebody here is also claims to be a dean of a university who spends his time in pdf ....you make good company for such men. ;)

I cited you sources which supported my claims but Chaddi baniyas aren't known to possess common sense so :wave::wave::wave: as I did understand the futility of conversing with d!ckheads....

I cited you sources which supported my claims but Chaddi baniyas aren't known to possess common sense so :wave::wave::wave: as I did understand the futility of conversing with d!ckheads....

Buddhism and Hinduism both come under Dharmic religions, each influenced by the other. Both respected the other and philosophies were discussed and debated, there was civil space for all dharmic religions in the same land .... Jainism included. :P

Towards its fag end Buddhism had abandoned the community visits and concentrated on their own salvation. As the average devotees were ignored, Buddhism started losing the general support from the community. Subsequently revival of hindusim resulted in withdrawal of support from contemporary rulers. Towards the end stage of this decline, Muslim invasion of India destroyed the remaining Buddhist spread and they were forcible converted to Islam. You can look at Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh to confirm those facts :cheesy:

Political violent wars between Hindus and Buddhist is just an aberration in the long history of both religions in India. Quite unlike Islam and Christianity I may add :P

Clearly common sense would have made someone acknowledge the facts and not use exceptions to make their point. But consider a debate with a bigot, I am most certainly prepared to go to any level required to counter propaganda. :wave:

Even the NPT is violated and so is the Geneva convention. Those who violate are rouges and not the mainstream.

Bigots wants to brush the mainstream with the same allegations :lol:

Fact still remains Hindu civilization codified war time behavior way before Geneva convention. Hindu haters/baiters can suck on that :P ...........see how FACTS come to the front.

Copy pasting names of books proves nothing unless you want to convince us that you have actually read any of them :lol:.....there is somebody here is also claims to be a dean of a university who spends his time in pdf ....you make good company for such men. ;)

Guess what banned members do?

They triumph over death.

Interesting that being excluded from PDF signifies death somewhere inside their maimed psyches.

Guess what banned members do?

They triumph over death.

Interesting that being excluded from PDF signifies death somewhere inside their maimed psyches.

pdf answer to Sigmund Freud :cheesy: ..... interestingly you found no link to sex as motivation ....must be age and impotency taking its toll. :P

pdf answer to Sigmund Freud :cheesy: ..... interestingly you found no link to sex as motivation ....must be age and impotency taking its toll. :P

That's natural, not age and impotency.

Discussing the particular loser that we are, sex doesn't come into it. It is unlikely that the poor sod can get it up.

How sad to have to come creeping in after being turfed out. And how pathetic to have to change one's name once again.

Great work guys, another thread derailed and spoiled by brainless and absolutely ridiculous religion BS :hitwall:

@Koovie no point in showing your FRUSTRATION here, simply contribute positively to the thread, these people will get marginalized on there own. Thanks.

My Post in Another thread:

Yes, @kurup, coalition era is here to stay, but not for bad, on the contrary GOOD FOR OUR COUNTRY.

If a person from TN will not find his/her representation through DMK/AIADMK, he/she could feel alienated.

If a person from WB doesn't find representation in GoI through Left/TMC again he will feel the same as a person from TN.

Same goes for a person of UP - SP/BSP.

or Bihar through JDU or Orissa through BJD & so on......

My point is that our country is very DIVERSE, every community, region, state, etc. wants it's representation/voice heard, in the GoI, these regional parties provide this platform.

Congress/BJP are no doubt national parties, but they fail to represent every part of India.

So, TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, we are keeping the unity of our nation INTACT through COALITION govts.

Having said that, more than 20 years have passed since India entered this era of coalitions, you remember what was the state of central govts. in 90s??

No Govt. could have said for sure if they will last 1 more day.

But, Indian Polity/Politics have matured over these years.

These regional parties are getting marginalized with each elections, the third largest party in 2009 was SP with 23 seats after Congress & BJP.

NDA ran a successful coalition govt. for 6 years.

UPA1/2 has run two successful coalition govt. for 9 years now (In all probability polls will be held on schedule).

I have full confidence that the new govt. at the center in 2014, will be given a good mandate by the people of this country, where the national party (around which the coalition will be formed) will act as a solid core.

Yes, some decisions get delayed or never taken, but i don't think coalition politics is responsible for it, rather it is the WILL POWER of the ruling party, which is the main culprit here. Remember the left threat of pulling out if UPA goes ahead with nuke deal in 2008?? Than Congress had just 145 seats & even than it went ahead on the cost of losing LEFT allies forming a formidable block with 60+ seats. Now Congress has 205 seats, but what i don't see is the WILL POWER in the same man named MMS.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buddhism and Hinduism both come under Dharmic religions, each influenced by the other. Both respected the other and philosophies were discussed and debated, there was civil space for all dharmic religions in the same land .... Jainism included. :P

Towards its fag end Buddhism had abandoned the community visits and concentrated on their own salvation. As the average devotees were ignored, Buddhism started losing the general support from the community. Subsequently revival of hindusim resulted in withdrawal of support from contemporary rulers. Towards the end stage of this decline, Muslim invasion of India destroyed the remaining Buddhist spread and they were forcible converted to Islam. You can look at Afghanistan, Pakistan and Bangladesh to confirm those facts :cheesy:

Political violent wars between Hindus and Buddhist is just an aberration in the long history of both religions in India. Quite unlike Islam and Christianity I may add :P

Clearly common sense would have made someone acknowledge the facts and not use exceptions to make their point. But consider a debate with a bigot, I am most certainly prepared to go to any level required to counter propaganda. :wave:

Schlock scholarship at its worst.

Buddhism and Hinduism both come under Dharmic religions - what is the connection between these two? Other than a post-facto reconciliation of an historically recorded bitter hostility?

Both respected the other - except that one was born in revolt against the other, and trashed the entire rigmarole of empty ritual, and the other repaid the compliment by calling practitioners of the new religion heretics. We are opening up new nuances of the word 'respect' here.

Philosophies were discussed and debated - a profound reflection, but what else DOES one do with philosophies?

There was civil space for all Dharmic religions in the same land, Jainism included. Just like there was civil space for all religions in the same land, the brutalities of one or the other excepted, thereafter. It is the great Hindutva lie, the quasi-Hindu equivalent of the Two Nation Theory that religions other than Dharmic did not co-exist at any time, most exposed to ridicule by Kerala, where Syrian Christian, Muslim and Hindu dwelt in civilized communities without being subject to the bilious outpourings of fanatics and bigots.

Towards the fag end, Buddhism had abandoned community visits and concentrated on their own salvation, we are informed. Our born-again scholar is thinking of the Seventh Day Adventists, perhaps; only the utterly ignorant or the utterly cynical could evert describe Buddhism is anything but the original quest to seek personal salvation. Not to see this as all pervasive, to see an evangelical aspect to Buddhism which over-rode the quest for salvation is the kind of idiot statement that displays great innocence of learning or great perversion of learning.

We are informed that the average devotee was ignored, obviously from the Brahminical point of view. That one disastrous misunderstanding of the role of the Buddhist Sraman, as distinct from the Hindu, Puranic Brahmin, lays all bare - we are dealing with a fool here, not a knave. This great exegete does not even comprehend that there was no nexus between 'devotee' - one can imagine the Buddha writhing in agony at this stake through the heart of his essential teaching - and monk, as there was between devotee of inferior caste and Brahmin priest in the Puranic system. No daily ritual, no ceremonial for birth, for tonsure, for first rice, for thread, for marriage, for death - none, that is, required to be sanctified by a wretched, money-grubbing priest, eye always on the main chance.

But that is too much for our reborn dimwit.

For him, the loosening of a bond that never existed is the explanation of the revival of Hinduism. For him, the need for a battle-ready creed in the times of the invasion of the Huns, during the early Gupta emperors, and afterwards the need to handle the not very pacific inclinations of the settled-in Scythians, Parthians and Kushans, transmuted into sun-born, moon-born and fire-born clans, or the need to handle subjects of diverse faiths, during the Maukharis, none of this mattered. Not when he has the facile explanations of some web-site or the other to bank upon.

So we find stupid statements like Buddhism lost the general support from the community. Ignoring the fact that thousands of scholars populated the great complex of universities around Nalanda, Odantapur, Vikramshila...presumably not drawn from the community, according to our hero, presumably denizens of the Moon. And then the equally stupid statement that the revival of Hinduism resulted in the withdrawal of support from rulers. What a pathetic reversal of cause and effect!

And then the big bad wolf makes his appearance. The Muslim now prances onto the stage and very selectively converts the Buddhist, leaving the Hindu alone so that he can pluck the low-hanging fruit. The most hilarious part of this comedy version of 1066 and all that? The inference that the big, bad Muslim did this to a homogenous community of the Dharmic, living together in indistinguishable propinquity.

You have to be lobotomized to graduate to the higher orders of the khaki chaddi.

Nothing else could convert the pre-Muslim population of Afghanistan and Pakistan to Buddhist majorities, against the evidence that the reigning Turki Shahi dynasty was as Hindu as they come, and to hell with the irrelevant information that the reports of the Chronicles of the north-western Turkish invaders of the eleventh century only mentioned Hindus battling the invaders, or as being slaughtered. Obviously our hedge scholar knows nothing about the fierce tribes of Potohar, that more than once fought the invaders to a standstill, or of their subsequent history.

But then his coin is not historical, it is propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom