What's new

Indian General Elections - 2014

Whom will you Vote for in 2014 General Elections??

• Total voters
Must give credit to the rule of "islamic and barbaric" marauders that they let the civilization stay 100% "Dharmic":cheers:. Alexander didn't just come seeking India but his dream was world dominance. Romans didn't just trade alone with "Dharmic" India but had trade relations with others as well... Marco polo didn't come looking out for "Dharmic" India but it was just another part of voyage of Marco Polo... So wake up :partay:

There have been many first's around the world. So what's big deal about this...:undecided:

At some point one realizes the futility of discussing with mullas who are slaves to their barbaric past and look up to tipu.

Dharmic India was a recognized world leader which is what history proves.

BTW here is one topic where you might want to comment :azn: self-radicalized-muslim-youth-swelling-terror

...now coming back to the original thread....Modi is now set to lead BJP. Advani is now sidelined...he missed the bus for PM and its too late for him now.......the best bet would be to aim for post of president like Pranab Mukherjee. :tup:

@Dillinger's post in another thread:

@KRAIT @Abingdonboy @samantk @anant_s @kurup @Koovie @Abingdonboy @doublemaster @KS

This Guy makes sense :D

Yes he does, that is the only way forward.. Sadly the present state of our politics is a chaos, it will take time to settle but I hope it soon does...

I remember that after CM Naidu in AP, the good things he introduced are still present, the momentum has slowed but the direction is set and if these things are not continued the janta will not take much time to understand who wants to rip them off only.

I hope we see atleast two terms of NM at the centre, it will change the face of India for sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger's post in another thread:

@KRAIT @Abingdonboy @samantk @anant_s @kurup @Koovie @Abingdonboy @doublemaster @KS

This Guy makes sense :D

Agree with him on points 1 , 2 and 4 .

As for point 4 , as a keralite this is what I have to say ,

What if the suppliers comes into an agreement that they will sell their products alternatively and rob the customer at it ???:lol:

Read about kerala politics .We have congress and communists govt. ruling alternatively for 5 years and as of now there is no other alternative.Both of them are neck deep in $hit and their quality is not improving because they know that they are the only options.

At some point one realizes the futility of discussing with mullas who are slaves to their barbaric past and look up to tipu.

Dharmic India was a recognized world leader which is what history proves.

BTW here is one topic where you might want to comment :azn: self-radicalized-muslim-youth-swelling-terror

...now coming back to the original thread....Modi is now set to lead BJP. Advani is now sidelined...he missed the bus for PM and its too late for him now.......the best bet would be to aim for post of president like Pranab Mukherjee. :tup:

Rightly said it is futile :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: to have a conversation with trolling chaddi baniyas who at no point would want to accept facts...

Can you tell me how they violated it?

I was told by one of the members of PDF that in Dharmic India even wars had strict codes that were not violated. No women, no places of worship, no civilians and no cattle. So I just presented him with some examples where the "strict codes" of Dharmic India weren't followed as mentioned and those examples included list you've seen in my prev post. Ashoka was responsible for thousands of innocent civilians dying which included women and children, the likes of Pushyamitra, Mihirakula, Shashanka etc massacred Buddhists, plundered their places of worship, built temples over them etc...

Sources:
1. Goyal, S.R. 1987. A History of Indian Buddhism. Meerut: 394
2. Buddhist Records of the Western Countries written by Hsien-tsang (circa 650 AD)
3. Messengers of light: Chinese Buddhist pilgrims in India by Paul Magnin Unesco Courier, Vol. 48 No.5 May.1995 Pp.24-27
4. Kantowsky, D. 2003. Buddhists in India Today: Descriptions, Pictures and Documents.
5. Beal, S. 1884. Si-Yu Ki: Buddhist Records of the Western World. London: Trubner & Co.

Honestly I speaking, I am not expert but I do not find very much excited enough with list prepared BJP election panel.

1- There should not be absolutely no to Varun Gandi...I mean this is strange...Is he an ideal for youth?Absolute no..I am not sure if he has any kind of following in UP...But he should not have been there...

2- Amit Shah...He has serious charges against him...If this post for Amit Shah is limited to BJP organizational post only, then it is fine but this kind of people should not be encouraged for leadership role in BJP...

3- And the most important factor i find it starange is that why not there any other strong man from BJP like Raman Singh, Shivraj Chauhan, V Sindhia from Rajstan and also Yaswant Sinha from Jharkhand? See if Modi is thinking that he can win election by working his kind of people, then I think BJP lost the election before start of the election itself...I am not sure who is force behind it, If Modi want to take a leadership role, he has to take all the stakeholder of each state into his confidence...

I am eager to know why this reason. Beause Congress is also known as Sikhs' killers

And in Congress and its UPA allies' rule, most of the riots happened.

I would suggest you better research because even Indians don't know what Rahul Gandhi stands for.

BTW Gujarat has been marred with riots almost every year, but for past 12 years, not a single one.

Nice to you where you stand, @KRAIT.

Let's get the trains to run on time, eh?

Am I not one of you? At least the genetics states so... So the land hasn't been lost but is still within the family. Isn't it??

No, it isn't.

The official party line is that moving out of the Dharmic religions (a concoction of the neo-Hindu fascists, considering how bitterly Hinduism and Buddhism were locked in battle from 600 BC onwards) involves moving out of the family. It means that your loyalty has shifted from a loosely grouped set of religions, and supposedly a culture loosely based on similar systems of faith, rooted in India to a religion rooted outside India. It makes no sense, but to the Brahmins and their mindless, witless supporters of the Sangh, this sounds good and logical. It does not matter that a vast section of Hindu society, the Dalit, are disaffected; it does not matter that both Buddhism and the Khalsa represented break-away groups. It matters only that Dharmic system has to be shown as one, triumphant, in some way or the other, over the wretched lot that beat the Dharmic system's upholders throughout common history.

That hurts these people personally, for reasons that are difficult to figure out, just as it elates people on the other side of this divide, who exist in large numbers matching the Hindutva mob.

Arguing with them is a losing battle. They do not think much of the rules of logic.

Not always though. The history states otherwise... The likes of Pushyamitra, Mihirakula, Shashanka, Ashoka etc seemed to have forgotten the "strict codes" of Dharmic India during their reign.

You got it wrong over here. You said that Mughals inherited the riches of Dharmic India and so continued the legacy of Dharmic India as a prosperous wealthy state. I retorted you saying that Barbarians aren't equipped with the sophistication of running a state so well... And here your answer for this makes no sense...

They could have avoided Amit Shah. But he seems to be a Modi's man.

Interesting choice BTW. Leaving Yashwant and Jaswant out.

Maybe they wanted to keep the balance just right. Bringing in Yashwant & Jaswant would mean going heavily against RSS, which obviously they didn't want to do.

Amit Shah case took me by surprise as well. I thought Modi might handover state's reign to Amit Shah when he eventually moves to central politics.

Nice to you where you stand, @KRAIT.
Let's get the trains to run on time, eh?
Sir, was it a sarcasm ? :D
I hope not. Even if it is, would like to know your opinion on the matter in discussion.

and Who has given him that title ? fact is both Hindus and Muslims were killed in 2002 riots,it all started with Killing if group of Hindus,fact is no Investigation agency has been able to find any sort of proof against Modi that he was in one or other way involved in riots,fact is It is not proven in any court that he is guilty for riots,fact is Modi has stated back then that Riots were unfortunate and Media ignored it,fact is since 2002 no communal violence has taken place in Gujarat

The difference is that the Muslims were killed in an organized manner, with the full backing of the state machinery which was kept aloof from intervention. To the extent that the individual now being adored by the khaki shorts brigade cut short appeals for help from a beleaguered man. Hindus were also killed, some in communal frenzy by organized Muslim mobs, some in self-defence by those whom they had attacked. No neutral enquiry was permitted using the machinery of the state, and as a result, we have to depend on the outcome of enquiries by morally outraged people.

Investigation agencies reported back to the Supreme Court that the specific enquiry that they had taken up showed that in that specific instance, no charges were admissible against Modi. They never, anywhere gave him a clean chit. It is a telling reflection that the Supreme Court was so dissatisfied by the perversion of the normal channels of justice that they first appointed a special investigation team. When it became evident that this SIT was not under any circumstances prepared to find any brother police officer guilty of inaction, the Court was forced to appoint an amicus curiae.

The wonderful state of Gujarat.

The wonderful Fuehrer of Gujarat.

I was told by one of the members of PDF that in Dharmic India even wars had strict codes that were not violated. No women, no places of worship, no civilians and no cattle. So I just presented him with some examples where the "strict codes" of Dharmic India weren't followed as mentioned and those examples included list you've seen in my prev post. Ashoka was responsible for thousands of innocent civilians dying which included women and children, the likes of Pushyamitra, Mihirakula, Shashanka etc massacred Buddhists, plundered their places of worship, built temples over them etc...

Sources:
2. Buddhist Records of the Western Countries written by Hsien-tsang (circa 650 AD)
3. Messengers of light: Chinese Buddhist pilgrims in India by Paul Magnin Unesco Courier, Vol. 48 No.5 May.1995 Pp.24-27
4. Kantowsky, D. 2003. Buddhists in India Today: Descriptions, Pictures and Documents.
5. Beal, S. 1884. Si-Yu Ki: Buddhist Records of the Western World. London: Trubner & Co.

What a tactless, stupid thing to do.

Cite tenable evidence dispelling airy flourishes of the prejudices of bigots.

Sources:

Even the NPT is violated and so is the Geneva convention. Those who violate are rouges and not the mainstream.

Bigots wants to brush the mainstream with the same allegations :lol:

Fact still remains Hindu civilization codified war time behavior way before Geneva convention. Hindu haters/baiters can suck on that :P ...........see how FACTS come to the front.

Copy pasting names of books proves nothing unless you want to convince us that you have actually read any of them :lol:.....there is somebody here is also claims to be a dean of a university who spends his time in pdf ....you make good company for such men. ;)

This will work only if voters are intelligent. Problem is in India even now people will vote based on the casts. It is because of the people politicians are bad in India i guess.

Another pseudo sikular double whammy .....voters are not intelligent ...only they are :lol:

Politicians are bad ... pseudo sikulars are good.......ahhh the wonderful life of a simpleton.

Sir, was it a sarcasm ? :D
I hope not. Even if it is, would like to know your opinion on the matter in discussion.

LOL.....joe is a Known Hindu Baiter / Hater ......you can bet your last rupee it is sarcasm.

Its the pseudo sikular conforming to Godwin's law ........for those who dont know this law ...here is a link to help you understand. Godwin's_law

Its the last resort of the incompetent :P

Back
Top Bottom