What's new

Indian foreign minister run away from shah mahmoid qurashi

Its really funny what people are making out of this. The place where a person stands is marked on the ground and that is why these leaders are staring at the ground as they are approaching their place.

She makes a mistake and she is directed by the staff towards her marked place. You can see the staff pointing with their open palm towards where she should stand.

You can also see that she looks down and realises she is at the wrong place.
I do agree....

LOL, where did I said that ??? Seems like you have a bad comprehension issue. I was just stating that we don't have to provide any justification before the world community for any of our past and present actions unlike some of our immediate neighbors, and that proves our global standing. That's more than enough, think whatever you may. :enjoy:
What justification we told in front of the world for our past and present, care to elaborate @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

What justification we told in front of the world for our past and present, care to elaborate @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

LOL, as if you don't know. Just introspect why Pakistan failed to secure the support of mere 3 Nations in a big forum like FATF with over 38 member nation, which also includes your all weather friend and a P5 member. Even they couldn't rally support for you with all their might and diplomatic strength. It should be an eye opener. :woot:

Now tell me even though you are not a member why a delegation from Pakistan is attending FAFT summits regularly for past couple of years ??? Ain't it to provide your justification, huh ???? :lol:

LOL, as if you don't know. Just introspect why Pakistan failed to secure the support of mere 3 Nations in a big forum like FATF with over 38 member nation, which also includes your all weather friend and a P5 member. Even they couldn't rally support for you with all their might and diplomatic strength. It should be an eye opener. :woot:

Now tell me even though you are not a member why a delegation from Pakistan is attending FAFT summits regularly for past couple of years ??? Ain't it to provide your justification, huh ???? :lol:
Keep blabbering baseless in FAFT list india was also included but Thanks to your friends in west they don't includes India in FAFT list and there lots of countries included in FAFT list, why you (india) always barking about Pakistan @Tom M :blah::blah::blah:

Shushmaa ji said i brought mithai to sweeten your language.

hell hippocracy, through out the year these people keep spewing trash out of their mouth and blame others.
Pakistan taking strong stance is now a pain in their ***, has to come out some way.

Keep blabbering baseless in FAFT list india was also included but Thanks to your friends in west they don't includes India in FAFT list and there lots of countries included in FAFT list, why you (india) always barking about Pakistan @Tom M :blah::blah::blah:

Go back and read my comments once again. I never named Pakistan but said some of our neigbhours which include Sri-Lanka and Myanmar as well. Read the following once again.

LOL, where did I said that ??? Seems like you have a bad comprehension issue. I was just stating that we don't have to provide any justification before the world community for any of our past and present actions unlike some of our immediate neighbors, and that proves our global standing. That's more than enough, think whatever you may. :enjoy:

Again, when you say thanks to your (India's) friends. Do introspect why you (Pakistan) have too little friends or why your friends couldn't save your rear when it matter, huh?? :azn::azn::azn:

Go back and read my comments once again. I never named Pakistan but said some of our neigbhours which include Sri-Lanka and Myanmar as well. Read the following once again.

Again, when you say thanks to your (India's) friends. Do introspect why you (Pakistan) have too little friends or why your friends couldn't save your rear when it matter, huh?? :azn::azn::azn:
We have a problem with terrorism, we suffered from terrorism more then any other country of the world, why you (india) have false ego that india is central of the world,

and as for you're troll about why our friends wont save us, except China, most of our friends are weak and not influential at world politics, and China is alone can't defend Pakistan against the gangs attack of US/western countries to remove Pakistan from FATF list @Tom M

We have a problem with terrorism, we suffered from terrorism more then any other country of the world, why you (india) have false ego that india is central of the world,

Ahh, a small correction;

You have a problem with HOME grown terrorism, and ofcourse you had suffered from terrorism more than any other country of the world (but sadly not without any reason). Did you normal citizens of Pakistan ever asked, why so many terrorists end u being found or killed within the 4 walls of Pakistan, and the irony is almost all of them are Pakistani citizens themselves, how come ????? :lol::lol::lol:

Moreover, we don't have any ego that India is central to the world. But yes, we are way too important to be ignored or sidelined by anyone in this world. Ask your all weather friends, they will enlighten your better. :disagree:

and as for you're troll about why our friends wont save us, except China, most of our friends are weak and not influential at world politics, and China is alone can't defend Pakistan against the gangs attack of US/western countries to remove Pakistan from FATF list @Tom M

Well on this I just have one advice. Choose your friends wisely. Else you will end up doing the dirty jobs for your so called allies. The period between 1970's to 2010 should be an eye opener. :enjoy:

Ahh, a small correction;

You have a problem with HOME grown terrorism, and ofcourse you had suffered from terrorism more than any other country of the world (but sadly not without any reason). Did you normal citizens of Pakistan ever asked, why so many terrorists end u being found or killed within the 4 walls of Pakistan, and the irony is almost all of them are Pakistani citizens themselves, how come ????? :lol::lol::lol:

Moreover, we don't have any ego that India is central to the world. But yes, we are way too important to be ignored or sidelined by anyone in this world. Ask your all weather friends, they will enlighten your better. :disagree:
We did mistake But in 80s CIA/ISI created these mess but for the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan but we had no option left to Created this mess in 80s because soviet searching warm water and their next target would be Pakistan,That's why Pakistan/USA created Al-qaeda and Taliban @Tom M

Because you are currently puppet of USA/West against China, that's why they put too much attentions to you, and US/West are arming you to stand against China @Tom M :p:;):enjoy:

We did mistake But in 80s CIA/ISI created these mess but for the Soviet invasion in Afghanistan but we had no option left to Created this mess in 80s because soviet searching warm water and their next target would be Pakistan,That's why Pakistan/USA created Al-qaeda and Taliban @Tom M

Never, the soviets would never had invaded Pakistan. It was just an imaginary bogyman created by your our ruling elites both Military and Civilian to rally support for fighting the war for U.S. And what was the harm if U.S.S.R reached the warm waters ?? I mean Pakistan would have earned a lot of money as transshipment and transit cost if you had allowed the soviets access to your seaports via overland transit. In that case there wouldn't be any fear of a soviet invasion and you would have earned a friend in return. Ever though about that ???

Because you are currently puppet of USA/West against China, that's why they put too much attentions to you, and US/West are arming you to stand against China @Tom M :p:;):enjoy:

Only a simple reply. INDIA is not PAKISTAN. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

And I'm pretty sure, deep down you very well know what that means. :woot:

Last edited:
Never, the soviets would never had invaded Pakistan. It was just an imaginary bogyman created by your our ruling elites both Military and Civilian to rally support for fighting the war for U.S. And what was the harm if U.S.S.R reached the warm waters. I mean Pakistan would have earned a lot money as transshipment and transit cost if you had allowed the soviets access to your seaports via overland transit. In that case there wouldn't be any fear of a soviet invasion. Ever though about that ???
No, you are all wrong about this matter, USSR aggressively invading Afghanistan at that time and USSR wouldn't allow Pakistan give them to access warm waters to them but they want total control all over Pakistan @Tom M
Only a simple reply. INDIA is not PAKISTAN. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

And I'm pretty sure, deep down you very well know what that means. :woot:
Yes, we were puppet of USA in past, but USA always betray us in critical times (71) etc etc, you might think at broader sense, USA want to conceal rising China after 9/11 they wont make Pakistan to conceal China because they know Pakistan is the closest ally to China, so they Chose YOU (India) to conceal China Because you have dispute with China (Tibet/Aruncahl pardesh) @Tom M ;):):enjoy:

Its really funny what people are making out of this. The place where a person stands is marked on the ground and that is why these leaders are staring at the ground as they are approaching their place.

She makes a mistake and she is directed by the staff towards her marked place. You can see the staff pointing with their open palm towards where she should stand.

You can also see that she looks down and realises she is at the wrong place.
Only sensible comments of this thread you said truth. But to be honest this is a thread where we can tease indians :lol:

Back
Top Bottom