What's new

Indian foreign minister run away from shah mahmoid qurashi

she was standing with SMQ but Russian FM said this place is reserved for Russia and moved her. Whats the fuss, I saw some media reporting it with shitty click baiting titles.

Well in other parts of the world it's called IGNORING. :coffee:

Now keep talking (aka requesting) about talks. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

These Indians are with pathetic and hostile minds never want nor seek peace and friendship hell with them no worries.

Just because India don't want to talk with Pakistan doesn't mean that we don't seek peace. :disagree:

she was standing with SMQ but Russian FM said this place is reserved for Russia and moved her. Whats the fuss, I saw some media reporting it with shitty click baiting titles.

No fuss. It is called "Chaizza" in Punjabi.

Can you update us on this vedic technology that can facilitate peace without speaking?

Forget any vedic or Islamic technology :blah::blah::blah:. But what makes you think there can't be peace simply because two nations or even two people won't talk for a long time. I bet we can have perpetual peace with completely ignoring each other, let alone talks. :-)

Ironic from a man who's country has temples full of prostitutes, dedicated to thier gods.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/prostitutes-of-god-2082290.html
So are you implying that Chinese are your gods??

They will cook and burn themselves in their hate and anger.

God is only found in love, not hate.

They only harm themselves and make a mockery of their country.
Haha.. hate is only from muslims towards non muslims

Why are therse Pakistani getting so excited. It seems that she was asked to move and she did. Grow up

Forget any vedic or Islamic technology :blah::blah::blah:. But what makes you think there can't be peace simply because two nations or even two people won't talk for a long time. I bet we can have perpetual peace with completely ignoring each other, let alone talks. :-)

Give one example where this is true.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom