What's new

Indian foreign minister run away from shah mahmoid qurashi

Give one example where this is true.

Not in a ideal world, where someone is hell bend to play the spoiler. Even during the so called peace talks. What an irony right ??? :hitwall:

Seems you don't know the difference between ignoring and being put in her place....at the end of the line.

Is asking someone to stand somewhere during a photo ops or not supporting somebody in a forum like FATF and leaving them humiliated is actually putting someone in their rightful place, huh ??? :azn:

If you still feel that it is some petty success, be sure to celebrate it. LOL :lol::lol::lol:

pyar hona he thaa lol .. akhaar kaboo aa hee gai
5ce57b1ec2165.jpg

Its really funny what people are making out of this. The place where a person stands is marked on the ground and that is why these leaders are staring at the ground as they are approaching their place.

She makes a mistake and she is directed by the staff towards her marked place. You can see the staff pointing with their open palm towards where she should stand.

You can also see that she looks down and realises she is at the wrong place.

India is the biggest mess/threat for the peace of subcontinent @Tom M :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::crazy::crazy::crazy:

As I say in every conversation with you. You are free to think and write whatever you like, it ain't gonna change the reality. And the reality is it is not India who is running around providing justifications before the world for our past and present conduct as a nation. I hope that sums it up. :crazy::crazy::crazy:

As I say in every conversation with you. You are free to think and write whatever you like, it ain't gonna change the reality. And the reality is it is not India who is running around providing justifications before the world for our past and present conduct as a nation. I hope that sums it up. :crazy::crazy::crazy:
on india isn't running around justifying before the world of its past COUGH icj COUGH ...

and your reality is not reality you think world thinks different than India, and central of the world is not India, you (india) have too much false ego that it is most important country of the world @Tom M

and your reality is not reality you think world thinks different than India, and central of the world is not India, you (india) have too much false ego that it is most important country of the world @Tom M

LOL, where did I said that ??? Seems like you have a bad comprehension issue. I was just stating that we don't have to provide any justification before the world community for any of our past and present actions unlike some of our immediate neighbors, and that proves our global standing. That's more than enough, think whatever you may. :enjoy:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom