What's new

Indian forces on toes at forward bases

Hi,

This statement can only be made by a TRUE hidden enemy of Pakistan who wants to show himself as a friend---but in fact destroying it from within---.

To say that a nation must fight its battle alone when it has a chance to make allies and not to build up alliances is a true sign of wickedness---.

This is a true face of 5th columnists---.

East pakistan allied with india to form a nation---.

Saudi tribes allied to get freedom from Turkey

The british allied with french in first and second world war.

An alliance with another nation is a natural progression of making and creating friendships of nations with common goals---.

When the alliance is available---an alliance that would benefit---why would it not be taken and why should it not be accepted is tantamount to treason---.

It is the plan of the enemy to separate you from your herd---.

Just like the carnivores---when they attack a herd---they target one animal---then separate it from the herd and then take it down---.

A punjabi saying aik kalah tey do ghiaraan

one person alone

but two people are like eleven---.

Please beware of the enemies amongst you---who want to separate you from your herd---and then conveniently execute you---.

Yes and you are the savior of Pakistan by consistent suggestions of selling off our soldiers to die for a illegitimate war for someone else.

The day Pakistan's political parties unanimously stood up and took a stand on the Yemen war was a proud moment for me.

I mostly just ignore your posts, but I am hoping you can just put me on your ignore list from henceforth as I am a "TRUE hidden enemy of Pakistan" as you put it.

Joker

Yes and you are the savior of Pakistan by consistent suggestions of selling off our soldiers to die for a illegitimate war for someone else.

The day Pakistan's political parties unanimously stood up and took a stand on the Yemen war was a proud moment for me.

I mostly just ignore your posts, but I am hoping you can just put me on your ignore list from henceforth as I am a "TRUE hidden enemy of Pakistan" as you put it.

Joker

You have the ignore option---you can use it---.

You are living in a fools paradise if you think that would have changed anything for Pakistan and their support for Kashmir. Yemen is/was not even a UAE war. That one is primarily pushed through by the Saudis. Heck, the emiraties are now themselves mulling about pulling out and leaving the Saudis hanging haha. And they expected us to fight a war not just on the Afghan border and keep forces on the Indian border and LOC AND also send troops to die in Yemen ... they got a reality check, and I am glad that now Pakistanis will get one too, that no one will fight your war for you. Pakistan is, and always was/will be on its own against India. Now I hope all Pakistanis wake up to this reality and re-evaluate our ties with the Arab countries without rose colored glasses and outside of the sham of 'ummah'

The reason India is doing all of these drama is to force a collapse of the afghani peace talks at a time a deal is imminent. They know their northern allies friends in Kabul would be removed from the equation, and Pakistan would have prevailed if a peace deal is signed.

Had Pakistan joined the silly Yemeni war, it would have made an enemy of Iran and found itself boxed between hostile Iran, India and Afghanistan. Pakistan played its cards very well and hence the frustration in New Delhi. Pakistan must not take the bait. It should focus on resolving its internal problems. India can not dare attack Pakistan. It has neither the capability nor the will.

I just wish Pakistan stops this embarrassing peace messages. Imran khan rightly said that bigots like the Hindu nationalists only respect force. He needs to back his assertions and stop appealing to the “sane voices” in India. The truth is there are none. The Indian population is radicalized and hence the massive mandate handed to the right wing Hindu nationalists.

The reason India is doing all of these drama is to force a collapse of the afghani peace talks at a time a deal is imminent. They know their northern allies friends in Kabul would be removed from the equation, and Pakistan would have prevailed if a peace deal is signed.

Had Pakistan joined the silly Yemeni war, it would have made an enemy of Iran and found itself boxed between hostile Iran, India and Afghanistan. Pakistan played its cards very well and hence the frustration in New Delhi. Pakistan must not take the bait. It should focus on resolving its internal problems. India can not dare attack Pakistan. It has neither the capability nor the will.

I just wish Pakistan stops this embarrassing peace messages. Imran khan rightly said that bigots like the Hindu nationalists only respect force. He needs to back his assertions and stop appealing to the “sane voices” in India. The truth is there are none. The Indian population is radicalized and hence the massive mandate handed to the right wing Hindu nationalists.

Hi,

Another Iran lover---.

Hi,

Another Iran lover---.

One does not need to love Iran to know that Pakistan already has an enemy 10x in every way possible and that it need not create new enemies, especially a reckless neighboring country that has nothing to lose. The Saudis and UAE are in a losing war anyways, why join a losing coalition?

Hi,

If Mosad is complaining then it means that most of them have been caught and neutered---.

if this is so Half of the war is already won..you know what is called purge...historically in subcontinent Pakistan Suffered same thing after Mati-ur-rehman and Rashid Minhas look where did it took us..India is going down to same rabbit hole!

Hi,

Another Iran lover---.

Not an Iran lover but probably an Iranian hiding behind false flag identity, I have noticed that it is pretty common thing for these iranians to use fake flags and identities on this forum, I am surprised you couldn't realize it even though you are active member of this forum for such a long time.

if this is so Half of the war is already won..you know what is called purge...historically in subcontinent Pakistan Suffered same thing after Mati-ur-rehman and Rashid Minhas look where did it took us..India is going down to same rabbit hole!

Hi,

I don't think you got it---.

If mosad says there are isi spies in india---then it means that mosad had helped india clean them up---.

They want to be friendly, we are open to suggestions. We are not mortal enemies of each other. The 'chai wala' next door wants to force impose the hindutva dream upon all its neighbours which no freedom lover nation will tolerate.
It's obvious like the broad day light even to the naïve Fakir like me it's all about saving the Last Afgans/Mujibs/Sheikhs etc. from the extermination!!!! You don't have to be a von Clausewitz to understand the cheap and class-less tricks from the Hindutuva/NA etc. thugs!!! Looks like the "suicide bombers on hire" are so out of sync that these "low castes" have decided to blow themselves up!! Gone are the days of the good looking Parsis/Brahmins etc. with some semblance of class....

Hi,

I don't think you got it---.

If mosad says there are isi spies in india---then it means that mosad had helped india clean them up---.

They are just capitalizing upon Indian fear of ISI everywhere while entering their ranks to operate them as they wish just like what they did to US on many occasions.

They want to be friendly, we are open to suggestions. We are not mortal enemies of each other. The 'chai wala' next door wants to force impose the hindutva dream upon all its neighbours which no freedom lover nation will tolerate.

We ARE mortal and eternal enemies forever and ever. Nothing can ever change that. It would be extremely unintelligent to think otherwise.

irresponsibility-kashmir-un-1565113160-3730.jpg

My question is, and I wonder, what kind of the policy it is (of India) that has united all its enemies?

In Kashmir, now there is no difference between the ideology of Umar Abdullah/Ms Mufti, and Burhan Wani.

In Pakistan, there is no difference in approach to India between Jamaat-I-Islami and Kishwar Naheed.

There are no eternal enemies or eternal friends but permanent interests. @Oscar @MastanKhan
Khan Sahib, No one should know Lord Palmerston better than the british crown.
We ARE mortal and eternal enemies forever and ever. Nothing can ever change that. It would be extremely unintelligent to think otherwise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom