What's new

Indian forces on toes at forward bases

i heard from somebody uniform have been restricted from Internet & social apps..is it true? if it is then situation far more grave

imran khan sarcastically said.."do u want us to attack india" to shahbaz sharif..nothing is happening..unless india does something major we arent doing anything

You will be surprised how many did ;) wish u good luck on that.If majority of indian populations are like we saw on PDF than i m not holding my breath.Just look at their reactions of glee,celebrations on suffering and killing of innocents. Ball is in our court now how,when and where to reply
i didnt knew you caught it

there has to be somebody sane enough in Indian Armed Forces...who would deduce what is about to happen is constructed by Hindu Nazi Govt.

Thank Bro :enjoy:

As for the ABM Defense shield, I don't think so. If the Armed Forces surprise us, we'll that'll be a day of great joy. But ABM defense shields are really hard to get a hold off, every single nation is struggling to perfect theirs, even the US & Russia, who have decades of experience in this field.

What Pakistan has in its favor is the close proximity to India, which makes the ABM shield better/worse in this scenario, in that if the threat is detected fast enough, it can be easily taken down since the interceptor missile doesn't have to travel a long period of time.

On the other hand, if the enemy missile isn't detected fast enough (i.e before launch or during/soon after) the ABM shield won't be able to protect us.

This is why, against India, Pakistan is going for missiles that take off faster than before and have MIRV's (Multiple Independent Reentry Vehicles; Multiple warheads on the same missile).

There was a an article on internet which was about MOSAD complaining of ISI Moles all over Indian Armed Forces from peon to top ...if MOSAD is complaining then Our Party of God (Pakistani Hizbullah) is the real shield.

there has to be somebody sane enough in Indian Armed Forces...who would deduce what is about to happen is constructed by Hindu Nazi Govt.
Indians are calculative folks by nature!!! Hopefully, it goes for them this time....

There was a an article on internet which was about MOSAD complaining of ISI Moles all over Indian Armed Forces from peon to top ...if MOSAD is complaining then Our Party of God (Pakistani Hizbullah) is the real shield.

Hi,

If Mosad is complaining then it means that most of them have been caught and neutered---.

Hi,

If Mosad is complaining then it means that most of them have been caught and neutered---.
The Jewish folks are very good at putting the blame on the others though....

After seeing 02-26/27/28 performance who under the Sun would go for another adventure on the same front with 1K times more dire consequences?!?! I now seriously presume Modi and/or his advisors are somehow taking instructions from the ISI!!!! I am pretty sure the clever Marwari/Parsi/Jain etc. folks have already moved to Dubai, where they can keep their Indian servants, wealth etc.!!! And, that’s the best thing about Dubai....

Last edited:
UAE envoy to India Ahmed Al Banna calling the revokation of article 370 an internal matter of India and "we expect that the changes would improve social justice and security and confidence of the people in the local governance and will encourage further stability and peace".
Maybe now time to wake up for the Arab apologists to realize where their loyalties really lie

@waz Some individuals are ripe propogating un-necessary apprehensions and panic. I am not hearing anything major. Its usual diversional tactics - typical susraeli style, diverting attn from western front which is more active than people think.

I agree.
Indians are calculative folks by nature!!!

You are hoping against hope.
Hopefully, it goes for them this time....

UAE envoy to India Ahmed Al Banna calling the revokation of article 370 an internal matter of India and "we expect that the changes would improve social justice and security and confidence of the people in the local governance and will encourage further stability and peace".
Maybe now time to wake up for the Arab apologists to realize where their loyalties really lie

Hi,

No---it is time for those who did not want to help GCC for Yemen crisis and supported Iran's point of view put a bullet thru your brain---.

@waz Some individuals are ripe propogating un-necessary apprehensions and panic. I am not hearing anything major. Its usual diversional tactics - typical susraeli style, diverting attn from western front which is more active than people think.
It's obvious like the broad day light even to the naïve Fakir like me it's all about saving the Last Afgans/Mujibs/Sheikhs etc. from the extermination!!!! You don't have to be a von Clausewitz to understand the cheap and class-less tricks from the Hindutuva/NA etc. thugs!!! Looks like the "suicide bombers on hire" are so out of sync that these "low castes" have decided to blow themselves up!! Gone are the days of the good looking Parsis/Brahmins etc. with some semblance of class....

Hi,

No---it is time for those who did not want to help GCC for Yemen crisis and supported Iran's point of view put a bullet thru your brain---.

You are living in a fools paradise if you think that would have changed anything for Pakistan and their support for Kashmir. Yemen is/was not even a UAE war. That one is primarily pushed through by the Saudis. Heck, the emiraties are now themselves mulling about pulling out and leaving the Saudis hanging haha. And they expected us to fight a war not just on the Afghan border and keep forces on the Indian border and LOC AND also send troops to die in Yemen ... they got a reality check, and I am glad that now Pakistanis will get one too, that no one will fight your war for you. Pakistan is, and always was/will be on its own against India. Now I hope all Pakistanis wake up to this reality and re-evaluate our ties with the Arab countries without rose colored glasses and outside of the sham of 'ummah'

Y k, and I am glad that now Pakistanis will get one too, that no one will fight your war for you. Pakistan is, and always was/will be on its own against India. Now I hope all Pakistanis wake up to this reality and re-evaluate our ties with the Arab countries without rose colored glasses and outside of the sham of 'ummah'

Hi,

This statement can only be made by a TRUE hidden enemy of Pakistan who wants to show himself as a friend---but in fact destroying it from within---.

To say that a nation must fight its battle alone when it has a chance to make allies and not to build up alliances is a true sign of wickedness---.

This is a true face of 5th columnists---.

East pakistan allied with india to form a nation---.

Saudi tribes allied to get freedom from Turkey

The british allied with french in first and second world war.

An alliance with another nation is a natural progression of making and creating friendships of nations with common goals---.

When the alliance is available---an alliance that would benefit---why would it not be taken and why should it not be accepted is tantamount to treason---.

It is the plan of the enemy to separate you from your herd---.

Just like the carnivores---when they attack a herd---they target one animal---then separate it from the herd and then take it down---.

A punjabi saying aik kalah tey do ghiaraan

one person alone

but two people are like eleven---.

Please beware of the enemies amongst you---who want to separate you from your herd---and then conveniently execute you---.

Back
Top Bottom