What's new

Indian forces on toes at forward bases

injun fakery to defame Pakistan and to justify murder in maqbooza Kashmir
Was us doing the infiltrating mujhahideen in Kargil Injun fakery?
This is a very effective method to get hold of Kashmir all it needs is unity and no backstabbing.And PAK Army might do this if need be. So don’t act as if we have got nothing to do with things like this

No---I don't miss the point---.

I understand that you clearly have no concept of what the mosad stated---and just like an average pakistani who likes to talk as if he knows---without substance you doing it as well without understanding---and when confronted---your reaction of belligerence is atypical pakistani---.

The statement by Mosad was to " flush out the birds " for the hunt---. A statement is enough---there are many a weak souls that will panic and make a run---because at every step they are looking at shadows following them.

Just because you aren't disrespected and put in place by replying in kind, it doesn't mean you keep crossing the line. Dealing a toddler and a grown idiot are not different and unfortunately I am caught with one.

Stop chasing the fing Mossad mouse inside your empty skull which has superiority ego and nothing worth. You want to learn one or two things, ask nicely and stop fishing for information.

We don't have any resident asset so if any of your friend is just making a fool out of you to fish for possibility, tell him that those may be victims of honey trap being unaware so we lose one or two, they are expandables. Instead of panicking too much and getting desperate to hit at military, work on your anxiety control exercise.

Propoganda by serpents.

Don't forget idiots like laal topi and hamid mir.

They can be on toes all they want but with a tally of 0-3 (Mig21, Su30MKI and the own kill helicopter) I can bet you confidence is not high. From what we have read about their Mirage 2000's supposedly simultaneously developing similar radar relate technical problems, I cant say that the morale among the air and ground crew is looking forward to any further tests.

can we accumulate and sort down current IAF deployment in Kashmir and Peripheries as Open Source

I have come to know about No.28 Sqn Detachment at Leh AFB (MiG-29UPG) so many aircraft are typicaly detached ? 4-6 i think or max 8

Srinagar AFB is home of W/C Abhi P.Vr.Chakra (He should kill himself) No.51 Sqn equipped with MiG-21BISON (18-21 Aircraft)

Avantipur AFB is currently closed (Is it?)

Udhampur AFB is basically helicopter Base.

Pathankot AFB have No.26 Sqn equipped with 18-21 MiG-21BISON

Four airbases that have taken part in Feb19 were Adampur AFB, Halwara AFB, Sirsa AFB & Gwalior AFB

Adampur AFB Home of No.47 Sqn & No.223 Sqn equipped with MiG-29UPG (42+ Aircraft)

Halwara AFB Home of No.221 Sqn equipped with Su-30MKI (its one pilot will also get Vir Chakra for dodging AMRAAM aka I called him Rajnikanth over Brig HQ) and 220 Sqn also equipped with Su-30MKI (40+ Aircraft)

Sirsa AFB home of Dead Su-30MKIs of Feb-19 No.15 Sqn equipped with Su-30MKI (18-21) and No.21 Sqn (MiG-21bis or Bison) again 18-21 aircraft

Gwalior AFB Home of Mirage 2000s No.1 Sqn and No.7 Sqn (40+ aircraft)

I hope our guys can contribute..and create a reasonable picture

can we accumulate and sort down current IAF deployment in Kashmir and Peripheries as Open Source

I have come to know about No.28 Sqn Detachment at Leh AFB (MiG-29UPG) so many aircraft are typicaly detached ? 4-6 i think or max 8

Srinagar AFB is home of W/C Abhi P.Vr.Chakra (He should kill himself) No.51 Sqn equipped with MiG-21BISON (18-21 Aircraft)

Avantipur AFB is currently closed (Is it?)

Udhampur AFB is basically helicopter Base.

Pathankot AFB have No.26 Sqn equipped with 18-21 MiG-21BISON

Four airbases that have taken part in Feb19 were Adampur AFB, Halwara AFB, Sirsa AFB & Gwalior AFB

Adampur AFB Home of No.47 Sqn & No.223 Sqn equipped with MiG-29UPG (42+ Aircraft)

Halwara AFB Home of No.221 Sqn equipped with Su-30MKI (its one pilot will also get Vir Chakra for dodging AMRAAM aka I called him Rajnikanth over Brig HQ) and 220 Sqn also equipped with Su-30MKI (40+ Aircraft)

Sirsa AFB home of Dead Su-30MKIs of Feb-19 No.15 Sqn equipped with Su-30MKI (18-21) and No.21 Sqn (MiG-21bis or Bison) again 18-21 aircraft

Gwalior AFB Home of Mirage 2000s No.1 Sqn and No.7 Sqn (40+ aircraft)

I hope our guys can contribute..and create a reasonable picture
Perhaps we could get @Signalian to help us build a complete picture of IA deployment in Kashmir. It would help to create an open source picture for us to intelligently think about it.

They learnt the hard way but post 27th Feb, they were crying for hardened bunkers so that MKIs be deployed in IoK. 6 months and deployed?

you missed the deployment of MiG-29UPG at Leh AFB 4-6 may be 8 and now 4-6 Su-30MKI (Modified with R77-1 AAMs and new radios) may be that is the reason for activation of Skardu FOB

J-K: Indian Army, Air Force, security forces' bases put on high alert against possible terror attacks
On Tuesday night, the Indian Army foiled a major infiltration attempt of terrorists backed by the Pakistan Army in the Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir.
New Delhi,
News Nation Bureau |
Updated : 16 August 2019, 05:40 PM

indianarmy1-1000_6.jpg

Representative image

All bases of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and other security forces in Jammu and Kashmir have been asked to be on high alert against possible attempt by Pakistan-backed terrorist groups to carry out terror attacks in view of Pakistani efforts to create disturbances in the Kashmir Valley, according to news agency ANI.

On Tuesday night, the Indian Army foiled a major infiltration attempt of terrorists backed by the Pakistan Army in the Uri sector of Jammu and Kashmir. The infiltration push was backed by heavy firing from Pakistan Army posts. The attempt of the Pakistan Army was to push a group of terrorists into India to unleash violence in Jammu and Kashmir. The Indian Army positions are on high alert to tackle any such threat from Pakistan, the sources told ANI.

In August 4, the Indian Army used Bofors howitzers to foil an attack by Pakistan Army's BAT on forward post in Keran sector of Jammu and Kashmir. "A BAT attempt was made on one of the forward posts in Keran sector (in Kupwara district) and foiled by alert troops resulting in neutralising of five to seven Pak regulars/terrorists," defence spokesman Col Rajesh Kalia had said.

"Bofors guns have been used to hit at military targets inside the Pakistan Occupied Kashmir (Azad Kashmir) where terror camps are being aided and abetted by the Pakistan Army," India Today quoted sources in the Army as saying. "However, the Indian Army ensures that targets are only military and terrorists who are supported by the Pakistan Army," the source added.

The defence spokesperson said Pakistan has made a number of attempts in the last 36 hours to disturb peace in the Valley and to target Amarnath Yatra.

He said four hardcore Jaish-e-Mohammad terrorists were neutralised in two operations in which a cache of sniper rifle, IED and mine with Pakistan markings were recovered.

"This clearly indicates complicity of Pakistan in terror activities. Security forces will continue to respond to all nefarious activities along the LoC and hinterland," he said.

https://www.newsnation.in/india-new...t-possible-terror-attacks-article-234280.html

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom