What's new

Indian forces on toes at forward bases

Next few days are crucial.It looks both sides can engage into conflict which can be escalated.

Is there any noise coming from Indian media regarding above Tweet of LOC closed flights.

What no body is talking about is that it could very well be a bait plane. If plans are ready then pak is just looking for a reason to go all in but dont want to be seen as an aggresor and would rather want india to engage us first?

In anycase..war is inevitable. Pakistan Armed Forces cant initiate it that is India is betting upon. i was wondering incase of war i do not believe that Pak Army will go full offensive in Kashmir region most probably small incursion and then holding battles to be fought. why commit your strike force at highly concentrated forces..it will bogged down. i believe Pakistan Armed Forces will fight the war in mainland India (Ground offensive) to destabilized the enemy front formation.

but then again i am no general. one thing i know its better we fight now then later as we have air superiority.

Your comments---looking for self preservation and not looking at the reality at hand---.

Do not glorify yourself too much. The reality is; those who serves their or are still serving, does know their fate and there are plans after one plan. If the herd has to go on run, DG ISPR wouldn't say that "We had ground Intel on 27th". May be we have panicked them to hunt within and stay occupied.

SOPs are common and so are the tactics however, it depends how mentally tough you are and not to make a run in haste.

Do not glorify yourself too much. The reality is; those who serves their or are still serving, does know their fate and there are plans after one plan. If the herd has to go on run, DG ISPR wouldn't say that "We had ground Intel on 27th". May be we have panicked them to hunt within and stay occupied.

SOPs are common and so are the tactics however, it depends how mentally tough you are and not to make a run in haste.

Hi,

Just because you know how to talk does not mean know anything about it---.

If you are still dependent on DSG ispr's saying---then there not much say about your input---.

Hi,

Just because you know how to talk does not mean know anything about it---.

If you are still dependent on DSG ispr's saying---then there not much say about your input---.

This is not about depending Me on DG ISPR but you totally miss the point Muhtaram. There is no further point to discuss. However, re-reading the same may give you a hint as what I said. The art of 'How to talk" comes after "you know anything".

This is not about depending Me on DG ISPR but you totally miss the point Muhtaram. There is no further point to discuss. However, re-reading the same may give you a hint as what I said. The art of 'How to talk" comes after "you know anything".

Sometimes irony is amusing to read in the post you quoted.

Hi,

No---I don't miss the point---.

I understand that you clearly have no concept of what the mosad stated---and just like an average pakistani who likes to talk as if he knows---without substance you doing it as well without understanding---and when confronted---your reaction of belligerence is atypical pakistani---.

The statement by Mosad was to " flush out the birds " for the hunt---. A statement is enough---there are many a weak souls that will panic and make a run---because at every step they are looking at shadows following them.

Sometimes irony is amusing to read in the post you quoted.

Hi,

You still got a big mouth and keep on talking clever without any substance---. Have courage to talk direct---.

An unpopular opinion I post is that Kashmir is more about water and geography, Kashmiris be damned.
There are no eternal enemies or eternal friends but permanent interests.
And the Indians won't sit idle till they achieve hegemony over us.

That makes us what?

Unless we are willing to accept their hegemony or they are willing to surrender the vale.

Unless some miracle happens and both countries simultaneously abandon their policies. We abandon Kashmir and they abandon the pursuit of hegemony. We did abandon Kashmir during Musharraf's time but they didn't reciprocate. So good luck with that.

P.S The "future of peaceful co-existence" towards which we were looking during Mush's time was a mirage. The sooner we accept it, the better. And the sooner we acknowledge the fact that Chankya's Arthashastra is the geeta of Indian foreign service the better.

And please do enlighten me about the "permanent interests" of India being serviced by Modi ever since his rise to the post of PM. Should I believe that creating a religious divide in India, internationalizing the Kashmir issue and rekindling the flame of freedom served India's permanent interests.

Last edited:
There are no eternal enemies or eternal friends but permanent interests.
I do not think you know Pakistan forces, families, and tribal culture at all. they are not all mian khwaja butt zardaari etc. most of them have what in common lingo is known as honor/ghairat/pride
  • badal << this one is passed on from one generation to the next, payback will come even if it takes forever
  • melmestia
  • nanawaty

Mujahideen have started infiltrating into IOJK. I have a video to show for it but the size is too big it wont post here. Almost all of them appeared pashtun due to their accent except the last one who was probably speaking Kashmiri.

Does India have hydrogen bomb?
india has claimed to have test detonated a thermonuclear weapon but no one other than indians believed it.

on the other hand it is said that Pakistan can destroy India twice over and still have some left over. which to me means that they might have both fission and fusion devices

Back
Top Bottom