What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
my guess is if there is american ia element found into this case or the indian one, it will never ever be told

but one thing which every body can tell by those uzbek nationals belonging to some islami union organisation is that americans are still funding those islami militant parties, and not only funding but training them to arry out their missions in pakistan, is very rystal clear now

Normally this is Pakistan's favorite sentence.. but can I please use it for today, I know its your monopoly, but please bear with me today.. so here I go...

"PROOFS PLEASE??!!"

Awesome, you still need a prove. PN is almost blind now, only one P3C Orion is operational at this point in time.

and how long with you indians poke into our matters and pretend you know pakistan better than pakistanis alright, stop defending afghans and israelis

How long we would poke into your matters?? Till you understand that Uzbecks are there in your country and you know your country's information that i don't think you do

Hey desiman, how you doing today? Did you mess up your crib today? Your mom won't be happy if you did. Make sure you drink milk from feeder continuously otherwise you won't get strong when you grow.

Hey SMC, learn to debate without getting personal, dont appreciate your pun about mothers and fathers, learn how to talk first yourself, its the idiots that come down to idiotic comments when they run out of points, your language shows your values.

What I don't get is, IF India, RAW or woteva is doing all this in Pakistan, how comes Pakistan has not presented proof to the world? How comes no one in the world has said anything against India? How come none of the terrorists harming India have been killed by India or RAW?

Awesome, you still need a prove. PN is almost blind now, only one P3C Orion is operational at this point in time.

Not sufficient mate.. anything else? any creditable source or link.. ?

4 guys pretty much beat the crap out of your elite forces inside a high security base. You can decide for yourselves who you want the 4 guys to be.

Indians?? Not looking good for you guys at all; if 4 could do this much damage, imagine how much damage a million can do!

Americans?? looking even worse. They seem to have not been scared by all the chest thumping done by you guys of how you will certainly teach them a lesson the next time they attacked, unless of course it is the next time....

Israelis?? You guys are done for then. Maybe the next time some guy in the ISI will be careful before making a chabad house a target!

Taliban?? Very scary, isn't it? So scary that you choose to even credit countries you hate with this operation rather than admit that you guys have a serious problem on your hands.

My Suggestion ? Go with what your interior minister Mr. Rehman Malik said. They were wearing star wars uniforms, follows that they weren't from this planet. Surely no earthly force could give your military such a bloody nose, can they? The out of the world theory also would have the added benefit of proving right your naval chief's remarks about there being no security failure, after all security was meant to only deal with earthling's not elite Klingon warriors with their "star wars" weapons.

why P-3C planes were the target , who going to benifit by distroying those and how ?

m16, rpgs, night vision goggles, uzis, army commando training, are they contract mersinaries or what?????

who provided them with such a training and weapons the investigators must know

How long we would poke into your matters?? Till you understand that Uzbecks are there in your country and you know your country's information that i don't think you do

first learn to spell uzbeks first

4 guys pretty much beat the crap out of your elite forces inside a high security base. You can decide for yourselves who you want the 4 guys to be.

Indians?? Not looking good for you guys at all; if 4 could do this much damage, imagine how much damage a million can do!

Americans?? looking even worse. They seem to have not been scared by all the chest thumping done by you guys of how you will certainly teach them a lesson the next time they attacked, unless of course it is the next time....

Israelis?? You guys are done for then. Maybe the next time some guy in the ISI will be careful before making a chabad house a target!

Taliban?? Very scary, isn't it? So scary that you choose to even credit countries you hate with this operation rather than admit that you guys have a serious problem on your hands.

My Suggestion ? Go with what your interior minister Mr. Rehman Malik said. They were wearing star wars uniforms, follows that they weren't from this planet. Surely no earthly force could give your military such a bloody nose, can they? The out of the world theory also would have the added benefit of proving right your naval chief's remarks about there being no security failure, after all security was meant to only deal with earthling's not elite Klingon warriors with their "star wars" weapons.

its a mixture of indian, american nato, islamic mercenaries, and the number in not 4 it is 12 according to FIR

lol...this is really funny. One of your country's most important military airbase is attacked by some terrorists and the only information the Interior Minister has to share with the people is that the terrorists are fair-skinned and have sharp features and they are dressed like star wars characters.

Where are the clowns of ISPR? The articulate generals who ohterwise, according to Ayaz Mir, simply cannot keep their moths shut. Not a single peep form them after these two major upheavals that have shaken the foundations of this country.

Will somebody check it in their huge Bungalows in Defence, all the most articulated and most brave generals must be hiding under ther beds.

It could be chechen soldiers unleashed by Russians as mercenaries. or it might have been rogue ISI itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom