What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
A laugh is exactly what I can reply to you.

I can accept your smile, but cant take it as a PROOF! you see, Let me use Pakistan's all time favorite line.. here I go...

"MORE PROOFS??!!"

its a mixture of indian, american nato, islamic mercenaries, and the number in not 4 it is 12 according to FIR

Then why does pakistani govt don have the balls to tell that this is CIA and RAW operation....

Then why does pakistani govt don have the balls to tell that this is CIA and RAW operation....

How comes I ain't read anything in the news about terrorists wanted by India been killed in Pakistan? Wouldn't that be RAW's goal?

It could be chechen soldiers unleashed by Russians as mercenaries. or it might have been rogue ISI itself.

waah waah waah, why would isi destroy its own million dollar planes and leave country security in jeopardy??

How comes I ain't read anything in the news about terrorists wanted by India been killed in Pakistan? Wouldn't that be RAW's goal?

because RAW knows the list of 50 people is flawed and most of them are indians residing in india

considering that the security for a naval base here and the number of attacks taking place in Pakistan.....i am sure that your intelligence department is a piece of ....and may be filled with a dozen Zaid Hamid';s

waah waah waah, why would isi destroy its own million dollar planes and leave country security in jeopardy??

That is why i said rogue. Why? there cant be Rogue elements in ISI??

dont be silly. you just made that up. RAMA is part of Hindu mythology. Plus it follows the same letterings as the Indian agency.

it's meant to provoke.

What do you have to say about "RAMADAN" ? Mr. THINK TANK ??

Its very simple brother.. They have this habit..
1) If there's a car accident, RAW is involved!
2) If students fail in their universities, RAW is involved!
3) If someone slips on banana, RAW is involved!
and so on.. lol

Their list is very big!

because RAW knows the list of 50 people is flawed and most of them are indians residing in india

Hafeez Saeed & Dawood are residing in India! :undecided: That's brand new news to me!

if raw was behind terrorists attacks in pakistan they would first do is kill those ppl who are wanted in India... this makes it clear that raw has no terror operations in pakistan

Self denial doesn't help.RAW doesn't have organizational capacity to lunch this type of an operation,period.

if raw was behind terrorists attacks in pakistan they would first do is kill those ppl who are wanted in India... this makes it clear that raw has no terror operations in pakistan

Exactly!!!!!!!!!!

isnt that always the case with Pakistan, fairly strong conspiracy theories, and fairly weak facts.

no, noone has mentioned anything as fact.

That is what speculation is.

it is not anymore conspiratorial than indians saying it was pakistanis who carried it out and planned it.

it is a fact that a secure naval base was targeted and so were maritime aircraft. not obvious targets of land based insurgents.

this doesn't rule anyone out. but the chinese can be ruled out as perpetrators. indians are one of the higher candidates for plotters.

I remember the other day, some pakistani CONSPIRACY THEORISTS were continuously talking about how US staged 9/11 & India did the same on 26/11 on their own land , just to malign pakistan & Islam. where is Zaid hamid? Is he now saying that Pakistan staged the Mehran base attacks to show the world that it is the worst affected country from terrorism?

Foolish people..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom