What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
uzbezs are not found in pakistan u illeterate, get some info before your bullshitt

looks like you dont even know your own country, there is a large population of Uzbecks in your country if you haven't noticed, wait a minute your sitting in the UK and commenting about Pakistan's internal matters, no wonder why.

Indians are our best ever friend how can they .lol at trolls they have no words to defend but lol wow and smiles shamefully .

fairly strong speculation though.

isnt that always the case with Pakistan, fairly strong conspiracy theories, and fairly weak facts.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

In the meantime a bomb explodes in Police station in Peshawar killing 2 people .

Indians again ?? :D

lol bomb blast have become so common that they dont even get reported anymore.

.I meant why does India need to risk so much to carry out one more attack when there are daily attacks in Pakistan anyways

Because those attacks which happen on a regular basis do not specifically target sophisticated military hardware and hamper Pakistan's ability to effectively keep a vigil on its maritime borders. The Mehran Base attack was a strategic blow rather than a mindless suicide bomber walking into a crowd of people to ruin everyone's day.

where is ahmed, your tajik uzbeks are doing terrorism in our karachi??????

and yes your northern alliance terrorists do suicie bomb blasts

Instead of hating other people learn to love your country, this kind of jingoism doesn't impress anybody. And by the way, when it comes to terrorism in Karachi then no other ethnic group can hold a candle to MQM which is controlled by the Muslim immigrants from India.

isnt that always the case with Pakistan, fairly strong conspiracy theories, and fairly weak facts.

---------- Post added at 09:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

lol bomb blast have become so common that they dont even get reported anymore.

Hey desiman, how you doing today? Did you mess up your crib today? Your mom won't be happy if you did. Make sure you drink milk from feeder continuously otherwise you won't get strong when you grow.

Officials dismiss the explanation that the attack was in retaliation for Osama Bin Laden's death. "This took months of planning - the only parallel I can think of is Mumbai [Bombay]," one said.

Gunmen killed 165 people in the 2008 Mumbai attacks, and India has repeatedly accused Pakistan and its ISI intelligence agency of involvement in them.
So RAW helped train Afghan or Pakistan tribal insurgents. They chose to unleash them soon after Osama Bin Laden was killed. This is for political effect. India wants to get US to go to open conflict with Pakistan and neutralize its nuclear weapons. Then India will make its move on Kashmir.

what i believe is uzbeks have nothing to do with pakistan, and then foreigners are being backed up by CIA

Because those attacks which happen on a regular basis do not specifically target sophisticated military hardware and hamper Pakistan's ability to effectively keep a vigil on its maritime borders. The Mehran Base attack was a strategic blow rather than a mindless suicide bomber walking into a crowd of people to ruin everyone's day.

Normally this is Pakistan's favorite sentence.. but can I please use it for today, I know its your monopoly, but please bear with me today.. so here I go...

"PROOFS PLEASE??!!"

I find no surprise element in this article..

looks like you dont even know your own country, there is a large population of Uzbecks in your country if you haven't noticed, wait a minute your sitting in the UK and commenting about Pakistan's internal matters, no wonder why.

and how long with you indians poke into our matters and pretend you know pakistan better than pakistanis alright, stop defending afghans and israelis

Ever been to sohrab goth? Full of Uzbeks and Tajiks..I used to go there specially to eat the Kabli pulao in their exotic Afghan styled Restaurants....

To be hones,those who were born in Pakistan are ours,we cant be hostile towards the..But GOP should make it clear that they cannot be in two boats at the same time..If they consider themselves Pakistani,they should be asked to give up their Afghan nationality and links..I know it may be against human rights but too much carnage is being done from withing afghanistan and unless the Afghan Migrant population cuts their ties with whoever they left there..There cannot be any solution to this ever worsening security situation....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom