What's new

Indian footprints emerging on Naval base attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Terrorist Hafeez Saeed & Dawood are residing in India! :undecided: That's brand new news to me!

hafiz saaed is not terrorist, you can believe what ever you want but prove is need to onvict him as terrorist

give peove please!!!

I remember the other day, some pakistani CONSPIRACY THEORISTS were continuously talking about how US staged 9/11 & India did the same on 26/11 on their own land , just to malign pakistan & Islam. where is Zaid hamid? Is he now saying that Pakistan staged the Mehran base attacks to show the world that it is the worst affected country from terrorism?

Foolish people..

just pakistanis speak 9/11 is inside job????, get your facts right first

hafiz saaed is not terrorist, you can believe what ever you want but prove is need to onvict him as terrorist

give peove please!!!

So what about the confession od david headly??? ur friend and close ally US has the proof u can share it ....

So what about the confession od david headly??? ur friend and close ally US has the proof u can share it ....

They will deny it.

denial.gif

give peove please!!!

you always want PROOFS and then MORE PROOFS? But you never want to provide one huh? why don't you provide some proof and talk..

give peove please!!!

few days back he was holding prayer for OBL and declared him as martyr..... he is a terrorist and terrorist sympathizer.. he is more dangerous to pakistan than to india...he is misguiding the whole generation of pakistani youth ...

indians will keep barking without providing proves!!

i dont care, let them bark

RAMADAN is English version of word RAMZAN, actual word is RAMZAN not RAMADAN.

It still contains the same Mythical Indian figure you were talking about....RAM

few days back he was holding prayer for OBL and declared him as martyr..... he is a terrorist and terrorist sympathizer.. he is more dangerous to pakistan than to india...he is misguiding the whole generation of pakistani youth ...

lalit modi the real terrorist who has confessed himself abt his terrorism, he is being made the CM, are indians not terrorist sympathisers??

headley is for pakista what lawrance was for arabs, headley is american worked with american spy agencies

why is he let free if he is a terrorist?? this is bullshitt

lalit modi the real terrorist who has confessed himself abt his terrorism, he is being made the CM, are indians not terrorist sympathisers??

:rofl::rofl::rofl:.... lalit modi.. u do not have knowledge my friend.. lalit modi was from IPL..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom