What's new

Indian FM offers conditional friendship to Pakistan

dont fret when we send a couple of Babur's to visit your dams in the event of a war...

If you do that, I wonder who will pay the price? Pakistan is the lower riparian country after all.....:azn:

we're confident enough; and we're coming on top; regardless of your meddling in our affairs ;)

@karna

dude; this aint 71 where you took advantage of a 1000 mile separation; stop living in your pipe dreams ;)

dude; this aint 71 where you took advantage of a 1000 mile separation; stop living in your pipe dreams

I meant, if you bomb the dams, guess where all the water stored in them is going to flow? That's right, all of it into Pakistani lands......don't cry when the floods drown you. ;)

Cut your nose to spite your face, anyone? :D

Well India is again throughing friendship card right after Pak-Iran gas deal and instead of India third beneficiary of this deal is China. India has no choice, and was not expected this deal. Which is huge blow to India over confident govt . Who thought being a huge consumer of oil, Pakistan won't be able to cut the deal and keep on lingering and victim of overpriced oil market. But this time President Zaradari did it. But yes Pakistan should push India first to resolve disputed areas of friendship. From Siachin,Water,Sircreek to Kashmir. Don't let it go.

I think we shld stop offering them peace talk! We shld reply in same manner!

Back
Top Bottom