What's new

Indian firing on LoC kills 10 Pakistanis

This is crazy....not sure what has gone to the head of members here....LOC or border area is full of hamlets where scores and scores of people live in both sides....In certain areas civilian population is more on Pakistani side and in others on India side...whenever there is shelling you will find civilians loosing their lives as they are not living in hardened bunkers the way BSF/Rangers are....On side will hit the other side at the time of its choosing and will go back to those bunkers...other side will retaliate by hitting all over which would obviously result in civilian losses...now let's stop pretending as if we are saint and other side an evil....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

kasab_20090803.jpg

NAVED_UDHAMPUR_PTI.jpg

pak-terrorist_story_647_082715111721.jpg

20-1437361385-dawoodibrahim1.jpg
You can't hide your cowardliness behind these pics.....Its time to teach India a lesson to send back Hindustan in vedic era.

You are making no sense, you make true the news from India when it suits you and discard it when it doesnt. :lol:

I am just laughing at the immaturity of your media and your society in general.

So since you cannot admit that Pakistanis are dumb you bring in your Master to defend your dumbness? Ok.

Just informing you that Pakistanis are not the only one who hold this view about your dumb and retarded nature.

See, you are a kid and lack comprehension.

You are again copying a Pakistani. :D

It did not fail, no one one gave a shit, there is a difference. When a terrorist supporting state goes to the world with accusations of terrorism from another country the world knows that Pakistan and Pakistanis are high on some stuff, Afghani?

The world doesn't share your lunatic views about Pakistan. They have relations with Pakistan. They sell weapons to Pakistan. They invest in Pakistan. They help Pakistan. Only difference is that from now on your days to playing a terror victim are over. Next you would whine for being an innocent victim of terror, Pakistan would share dossiers about your black deeds. So this is the only thing that has changed. Your whining would be responded appropriately.

Yeah like they are shelling the Afghans, like how they shamed your country in 65, 71 and 98.

Shelling Afghans in response to attacks. Shelling Indians again in response to aggression. It might be hard for you to understand but that is what our neighbors have live with. They can't get away with any stupid aggression.

No drama like Kasab #1, 2, 3 etc as we usually see by a drama military.

Comprehensive proof my a**,

Yeah you as$ because you comprehensive proofs are something totally new for you and your kind. You have grown up with jokes like TV anchors calling Dawood's alleged wife and your govt putting sector P of Islamabad in official dossier while there is no sector "P" in reality. You see. You only know drama. You have live with it. Something concrete and comprehensive is definitely something completely new for you. You just can't absorb it. My as$ :lol:

I am just laughing at the immaturity of your media and your society in general.

Just informing you that Pakistanis are not the only one who hold this view about your dumb and retarded nature.

You are again copying a Pakistani. :D

The world doesn't share your lunatic views about Pakistan. They have relations with Pakistan. They sell weapons to Pakistan. They invest in Pakistan. They help Pakistan. Only difference is that from now on your days to playing a terror victim are over. Next you would whine for being an innocent victim of terror, Pakistan would share dossiers about your black deeds. So this is the only thing that has changed. Your whining would be responded appropriately.

Shelling Afghans in response to attacks. Shelling Indians again in response to aggression. It might be hard for you to understand but that is what our neighbors have live with. They can't get away with any stupid aggression.

No drama like Kasab #1, 2, 3 etc as we usually see by a drama military.

Yeah you as$ because you comprehensive proofs are something totally new for you and your kind. You have grown up with jokes like TV anchors calling Dawood's alleged wife and your govt putting sector P of Islamabad in official dossier while there is no sector "P" in reality. You see. You only know drama. You have live with it. Something concrete and comprehensive is definitely something completely new for you. You just can't absorb it. My as$ :lol:

Only a fool can laugh at the immaturity of others while ignoring his own.
Most of the countries consider Pakistan as a terrorist state and of course this is because your leaders were dumb enough and you a dumb supporter. Chinese are always like that, calling Japan, Viets and other littoral countries as dumb, doesn't matter. We are still racing ahead, but the same cannot be said about Pakistan. Even BD is doing so much better than you guys :lol:

World does share our views its only that they use you at their will, throwing a cookie or two here and there. :) And that Pakistan is Dangerous if it fails. :lol: Words were not spoken by a Pakistani before, Pakistan has a short history so quite sounding like you are being copied. We are not your masters to copy and paste :P

No one cared even after the dossiers were shared, Rice came and slapped your army to do more or the funds dry up. Same with Germany too, oh Poor Pakistan.

Retaliation :lol: Pakistan went into Afghanistan for retaliation or bring down Russia? Man you are so damn poor in history. op gibraltar etc.. Go spread lies to a fool.

I'm sorry you feel that we see only your fav Indian news channels, however you as usual are butt hurt that I pointed out your false comparison, reason I keep calling you a kid. You had nothing else to say except unnecessary words to cover your incompetence and insults. Pakistanis are only fluff, they talk everything around, the weather, how they hate you, they insult you and how great they are but will not speak facts. Of course, dumb can only beat around.,

Only a fool can laugh at the immaturity of others while ignoring his own.

Defines a bharati kid like you perfectly.

Most of the countries consider Pakistan as a terrorist state and of course this is because your leaders were dumb enough and you a dumb supporter.

This is one of the most common delusion among the bharatis due to their dumb moronic nature. Even though it is all natural due to moronic nature. But still these low life morons still need to snap out of this fallacy.

We are still racing ahead, but the same cannot be said about Pakistan. Even BD is doing so much better than you guys

Oh here comes the supa puwa bharti rat. Posting shit about his shining India from some sewer from that sh!thol called India. :lol:

World does share our views its only that they use you at their will, throwing a cookie or two here and there.

Another bharati delusion. Living in his own lalaland. Complete failure to understand ground realities and facts due to moronic nature that God has specially designed for this creed of human like things.

And that Pakistan is Dangerous if it fails.

And that Pakistan holds an important place in this region and geopolitics that forces them not to ignore Pakistan. Something a bharati won't understand due to dumb moronic nature.

No one cared even after the dossiers were shared, Rice came and slapped your army to do more or the funds dry up. Same with Germany too, oh Poor Pakistan.

Bharati due to his typical dumb nature is jumping on a statement by rice. Despite knowing that Pakistanis are know for cleverly handling America better than anyone. The result won't be different this time either. Pakistan would get its money. America would still be its ally and dumb bharati would look something new to sooth his heart.

Retaliation :lol: Pakistan went into Afghanistan for retaliation or bring down Russia?

Retaliation. Moronic policies of Afghans costed them their country. Not our fault. Go learn some history other than jumping on this forum like a clown.

Man you are so damn poor in history. op gibraltar etc.. Go spread lies to a fool.

But still no drama like Kasab 1,2,3 etc by forcing poor youth to pose pictures with AK47.

I'm sorry you feel that we see only your fav Indian news channels, however you as usual are butt hurt that I pointed out your false comparison, reason I keep calling you a kid.

No need to feel sorry for us. Just keep entertaining us with your news channels. A true representative of the Indian society. :lo:

Defines a bharati kid like you perfectly.

This is one of the most common delusion among the bharatis due to their dumb moronic nature. Even though it is all natural due to moronic nature. But still these low life morons still need to snap out of this fallacy.

Oh here comes the supa puwa bharti rat. Posting shit about his shining India from some sewer from that sh!thol called India. :lol:

Another bharati delusion. Living in his own lalaland. Complete failure to understand ground realities and facts due to moronic nature that God has specially designed for this creed of human like things.

And that Pakistan holds an important place in this region and geopolitics that forces them not to ignore Pakistan. Something a bharati won't understand due to dumb moronic nature.

Bharati due to his typical dumb nature is jumping on a statement by rice. Despite knowing that Pakistanis are know for cleverly handling America better than anyone. The result won't be different this time either. Pakistan would get its money. America would still be its ally and dumb bharati would look something new to sooth his heart.

Retaliation. Moronic policies of Afghans costed them their country. Not our fault. Go learn some history other than jumping on this forum like a clown.

But still no drama like Kasab 1,2,3 etc by forcing poor youth to pose pictures with AK47.

No need to feel sorry for us. Just keep entertaining us with your news channels. A true representative of the Indian society. :lo:
No facts only rants and insults.
Now I know how well you have been brought up, i just used to think you are a kid. Dumb and shit mouth Pakistani. Enjoy the mud pig:)

And 'clever' :rofl: :rofl:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom