What's new

Indian Field Marshal about Pakistan Army in East Pakistan

the video tell us following:
1. the Indians attack cowardly by making sure they are superior in number and prepared accordingly.
2. there were no reason for them to attack but India set up all this nine months before actual attack and policy decision must be even before it.
3. there is nothing in this war for India to be proud of but Hippocratic behavior.
Utter NONSENSE! I am fed up allways reading this stupid argument.... seriously what do you think is WAR??!!!

A honorable game for gentlemen where one tells the other about the place and the time to fight like in Medieval Europe?! :hitwall:

One has to attack prepared and with overwhelming force, that the simple rule of modern warfare.

LOL!! Like many Pakistani schoolbook, are you rewriting the history too?

In 65, "the people" who you were supposedly liberating from 'Indian aggression', captured and turned in the liberation forces(Pakistani SSG) to Indian govt.

In 47-48 war..there was no India in Kashmir to begin with(so where did Indian aggression come from). India only came in picture, after your liberation forces had started to pillage and rape the local populace. Infact first Indian troops were airlifted to Kashmir just in time to prevent Srinagar airport from falling into Pakistani hands.

So some liberation force you are!! You rape and plunder the people, you are suppose to liberate and in turn people whom you are liberating capture your troops and hand them over to your enemy.

In 71 .. Mujib just wanted to his democratic right, to be appointed as PM of Pakistan, as he had won the elections fair and square.

When you refused to give him that instead sent a large military force to keep him in check. So on 7 March 1971, he declared independence of East Pakistan and asked the people to launch civil disobedience.

Hence you launched a large scale murder and rape campaign(Operation Searchlight)... causing one of the worst humanitarian crisis in history..countless summary executions..raping of local women.. ten million people to flee their homes and seek refuge in India.

no i guess you know the wrong history!

so let me show you the PRESENT!!!

Protests in Srinagar, India Kashmir - YouTube

Thousands join Kashmir protests - YouTube

please tell me these are all pakitani SSG commandoes!

Utter NONSENSE! I am fed up allways reading this stupid argument.... seriously what do you think is WAR??!!!

A honorable game for gentlemen where one tells the other about the place and the time to fight like in Medieval Europe?! :hitwall:

One has to attack prepared and with overwhelming force, that the simple rule of modern warfare.

Yea yea !!
Stabbing another country in back. Using proxies to undermine another country. Use of terrorist to destabilize a country. Use of rape, torture, arson as tools to achieve your dirty objectives. Spreading hatred in a sovereign country based on ethnicity. These dirty acts of yours resulted in thousands of innocent people killed in East Pakistan.

Are these your war strategies?
Yes East Pakistan is now Bangladesh. History can't be undone. But after 41years truth is slowly coming out. India is a terrorist country and is sill interfering in all of its neighbors. That is the reality.

All these threads has a single purpose, which is to show the true and dirty face of India.

no i guess you know the wrong history!

so let me show you the PRESENT!!!

Protests in Srinagar, India Kashmir - YouTube

Thousands join Kashmir protests - YouTube

please tell me these are all pakitani SSG commandoes!

It is shame, that your schools did not deem necessary, to educate you in such an important lesson,from your past attempts in capturing Kashmir...No wonder you keep on failing.
Fortunately for you YouTube is banned on my IP. And I am a hundred percent sure(without even seeing them) nothing in those youtube videos can prove me wrong, for what I written, are facts and can not be proved otherwise.

It is shame, that your schools did not deem necessary, to educate you in such an important lesson,from your past attempts in capturing Kashmir...No wonder you keep on failing.
Fortunately for you YouTube is banned on my IP. And I am a hundred percent sure(without even seeing them) nothing in those youtube videos can prove me wrong, for what I written, are facts and can not be proved otherwise.

last sentence says it all height of ignorance! keep your head burried in the sand and keep getting instituionalised by your media. what i posted was a fact that you chose to deny:wave:

Thats real bravery......that deserve biggest gallantry award..not like indian navy which awarded its officers for fake bravery for the job they didnt do......ie sinking of ghazi.

Real Bravery you mean raping and killing over million people in BD.

Bewrare aunty ji ,If PA can do its own people in BD then it can certainly repeat that feat in Pakistan.

Real Bravery you mean raping and killing over million people in BD.

Bewrare aunty ji ,If PA can do its own people in BD then it can certainly repeat that feat in Pakistan.
or may be gallantry award for fake bravery in fake encounter to present COAS gen.bikram singh in kashmir.

We did fight bravely. At least from the stories I heard from very honorable people, whom I trust implicitly.

My dad's house in Dhaka at the time was attacked by 12 "Mukti-Bahini's", with some sort of knives and blades, without provocation. I don't know what they wanted from my parents, whatever the case, dad took care of all of them before they could even cross the lawn of the house. And guess what, my dad is a civilian.

We did fight bravely. At least from the stories I heard from very honorable people, whom I trust implicitly.

My dad's house in Dhaka at the time was attacked by 12 "Mukti-Bahini's", with some sort of knives and blades, without provocation. I don't know what they wanted from my parents, whatever the case, dad took care of all of them before they could even cross the lawn of the house. And guess what, my dad is a civilian.

I completely agree to what hyperion said here in this discussion:pakistan: he is always right! i dont find any substance on any other post on this thread as they dont make sense!:police:

The issue of fighting bravely is recorded by people other than Manekshaw, the surrender was not the choice of the men but rather the leadership. Niazi literally threw away the potential that the large number of troops had by utilizing them in the most incorrect manner possible. Even if he did order certain battalions to wreak havoc on the local population as his last resort, the troops had still at the point managed to quell a 3 million plus population.. something that other armies in much larger numbers have failed to do employing similar tactics.

Then at no point did he provide any semblance of military leadership during the conflict as he was too busy with women and wine.
Troops that would have been better used to create "forts" and hold out were spread thinly across lines against a fast moving army.
So if 90000 troops(many of them equipped with tennis shoes and lee-enfields) were able to give some sort of a fight that is mentionable within history.. when a squadron of some 12 operational aircraft could hold out against a 100 jets for over 48 hours..then it is very mentionable.

I completely agree to what hyperion said here in this discussion:pakistan: he is always right! i dont find any substance on any other post on this thread as they dont make sense!:police:
Little angel, back to NaswarCorner, else uncle @WebMaster may spank baby angel! :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
Little angel, back to NaswarCorner, else uncle @WebMaster may spank baby angel! :smitten:

OK
cute_kids_pics_13.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Its easier to say that Indians caught 93K prisoners which is some sort of a world record. If you see it from Pakistan point of view, if they wanted they could have fought till the last man, but the destruction and collateral damage of civilians would have been irreversible by the both armies. They surrendered to save the lives of the civilians and infrastructure.

Also their own lives,

The whole situation is very stupid.

I feel Pakistani Army grossly misjudged the anti establishment sentiment in East Pakistan.

If Mujib is going to Agartala to meet Raw agents or whatever,that itself i a big enough crisis situation.

Those 93000 would have got slaughtered in beech bazaar if the truce did not happen.

It is the Indians who avoided this for the Pak Army.

Back
Top Bottom