What's new

Indian Expert: Pakistan 'expanding nuclear arsenal to deter US attack'

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol dude you might want to check the existing security. The nuclear assets are safe and there is a reason why the U.S and Israel backed off. Your concerns is like Western media's propaganda.

I am not talking about the nuclear weapons I am talking about the missile details. Even US finds about technical details on the missile they will be able to easily detect and counter them. Which would be a threat to Chinese security.

An ICBM will bring sanctions on Pakistan which it can't afford in its current economic condition and worsening economic condition leads to social instability.

So kindly think long lasting and deep effect of such development.

i agree with you...fully...
now i know what was the rzns why the development of ICBM by Pakistan were not announced publically......and are in state top secrets....

well is India under sencations by US??
if no then why will this happen to only Pak??
if yes then wt about india militry deals w/t us??

And you think they would be safe in Pakistan?

ur this question rise a biggggggg question mark on ur general knowledge and thinking ability....lolzzzz
well i ensure i they would be safer than your nukes buddy........

Why does everyone assume 'strategic' nukes every time Pakistan's expanding Nuclear Arsenal is mentioned ? :undecided:

It probably does and just not announced in Public....

I don't know how can you make such claims. :cheesy: You didn't conducted any missile test above 2500km but claiming about ICBM of 14,000 km :lol:

I don't know how can you make such claims. :cheesy: You didn't conducted any missile test above 2500km but claiming about ICBM of 14,000 km :lol:

It was extended to 3500 km.

And our missile scientists say if our government allows us we will make ICBMs.

It was extended to 3500 km.

And our missile scientists say if our government allows us we will make ICBMs.
We can make does not mean you have it. It will take years of development after you start.

We can make does not mean you have it. It will take years of development after you start.

Shaheen 3 with a range of 4500 km began development and then got delayed according to Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan. The scientist retired/was house arrested around 2001 so you can take note how many years have passed since then...

Sir, ICBM will make Pakistan threat to US Mainland. In US many people are advocating that Pakistani nuclear weapons can fall into hands of extremists and ICBM capability will just increase their paranoia even if Pakistan's nuclear asset are very well guarded. You know the west. Why do you want to take chances by inviting sanctions which can directly affect your country and may increase discontent among people as economic recession creates social disorder.

Your Stats and your post LOL!!!!! Nuclear are not pencil rubber which so called extremists (which made & Support by you from westren side) laykar baag jayeengay :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom