What's new

Indian Expert: Pakistan 'expanding nuclear arsenal to deter US attack'

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Pakistanis who think that having an ICBM, or two or three, will make any difference to America, let me give you an analogy.

Let's say someone lends you a Ferrari or Rolls Royce. Will you now impress girls by pretending to be rich? Do you have enough money to buy gas (petrol)? Can you afford to take her to a fancy restaurant? When you bring her back to your apartment, does your furniture and stereo live up to the car?

Bottom line: having an ICBM is just the icing on the cake. There is a lot of groundwork that needs to be in place: economic, BMD, and technological base needs to be there. Without it, the ICBM is like a rented car: essentially useless because the people who run in those circles are on a whole different level.

Oh, MY KUKU BABY, GIGAWATT!!!!:lol:
The Missiles that r in the arsenal of Pakistan r atleast 4500-5000 km for Shaheen III that was tested for the first time in 2004.
It is said in a US report that time around mid 2000s that Pak covers entire area within indian union including Port Blair in the Andoman&necorobar Islands.

These tests that were held in few weeks back was just a excersice launch of Ghauri 2 which Pak already has!!!.

The reports of its crash etc i dont really by it as it was the launch of a already tested and in service missile not anything new!!!.

Even yr own media says the same too, that Pak missiles covers entire india n r the biggest thread to indian cities, even to the East as well.
@Indians!!!
Talk before knowing anything and doing little research first u sound like a bunch of losers and jahil!!!.
:rofl:

oh come on ...morning Now..bed coffee for you...wake up from the Nightmare

We can make does not mean you have it. It will take years of development after you start.

And what if the development is already completed and they just needed to test it Just like 1998 tests. Everything was in order and they just have to mark the date. Right now time is not right for Pakistan to test such thing uncle Sam and his minions will get angry to see such weapon in hands of Islamic Nation.

If it is true then Pakistan should continue to expands it's Nuclear program, keep developing it & take the program to the next stage (advance nukes).

Pakistan with DF-41 is not a threat to anyone, except USA, since you don't need to attack the neighbor countries with the ICBMs like DF-41.

No.... you're taking it very lightly, Transferring ICBM to Pakistan is a very sensitive matter from both India and US... US will sanction Pakistan again, and another guy said th US did the same with their Nuclear program and later lifted the restrictions.... ya but US's approach to Pakistan is not the same as it was in 90s........even if Pakistan makes one to hit as far as Europe then there would be a big reactions from the west...... and ya if you give DF-41 to Pakistan India would arm Vietnam with Missile that could reach entire china from Vietnam, or else China would have armed them long ago

The Missiles that r in the arsenal of Pakistan r atleast 4500-5000 km for Shaheen III that was tested for the first time in 2004.
It is said in a US report that time around mid 2000s that Pak covers entire area within indian union including Port Blair in the Andoman&necorobar Islands.

These tests that were held in few weeks back was just a excersice launch of Ghauri 2 which Pak already has!!!.

The reports of its crash etc i dont really by it as it was the launch of a already tested and in service missile not anything new!!!.

Even yr own media says the same too, that Pak missiles covers entire india n r the biggest thread to indian cities, even to the East as well.
@Indians!!!
Talk before knowing anything and doing little research first u sound like a bunch of losers and jahil!!!.

thetrollkingbycrosknigh.jpg

ur this question rise a biggggggg question mark on ur general knowledge and thinking ability....lolzzzz
well i ensure i they would be safer than your nukes buddy........

Did you forget what happened to the Nuke storage base back in some months.... they're clearly not safe, that's what most of the countries are afraid

Shaheen 3 with a range of 4500 km began development and then got delayed according to Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan. The scientist retired/was house arrested around 2001 so you can take note how many years have passed since then...

Shaheen 3 program is been terminated acc to WIKI

Pakistan made its nuclear bomb on 10 december 1984 but tested it on 28 may 1998 due to international pressure.

Pakistan keeps some things secret.

Not needed.

You can only claim an ICBM when someone will give you readymade. Your nuclear program was not a secret and how you got it is also not a secret.

India telling America that Pakistan will be a threat and anemy of US so it should take action.

Whether India's telling them or not, but both India and US know that both countries would be threat to each other in future

Pakistan with DF-41 is not a threat to anyone, except USA, since you don't need to attack the neighbor countries with the ICBMs like DF-41.

Remember Cuba missile crisis, America will directly hit at China if she provides DF-41 to Pakistan.

@Indians!!!

Nice Joke, Do you even know what you are writing..... Shaheen 3 was never tested, the program was canceled.. your missiles max is just 2000 to 2500, it may be covering whole india but what's the use we just tested world's best Anti-missile system successfully

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom