What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the US is moving out of Afghanistan,the new Afghani Government is coming,Our Peace Talks with Militants are on the way....Military and Civilian relationship are slowly getting stronger....less terrorism,more competition between the 4 different provincial governments....so we too will have maximum chances to flourish:enjoy:
Bahut maal hai dono desho me jam ke loot ko kambhakt politicians!:p:

Last edited:
For 60 years there was not a unified, nationwide, all encompassing opposition. There were small, regional parties. Till early 90s twice Congress loosed, but the opposition failed to maintain a government for 5 years. They all kept fighting among themselves. Each party had policies limited to their region or acceptable to their region. It was in late 90s that BJP started to show a nationwide presence, though even now it doesn't have an influence all over the country.

Till mid 90s, people had no other solid option than the Congress. Also, the older generation had associated itself with Congress, and its leaders. It is hard to change that. The development/economy factor wasn't so important. Region/religion/caste etc had priority over development. There were so many factors that attributed to continuous ruling by one party. Even now the options are not so open, given the BJPs extreme rightwing background. Hopefully within a decade democracy will somewhat mature.
same as here....it was only Muslim League since partition...slowly PPP came to limelight....

Bahut maal hai dono desho me jam ke loot ko kambhakt politicians!:p
but so sad:( we have immense talent and hardworking/capable people.....unfortuantely our greedy rulers have ruined everything....every system....imagine if people would have been given chances and facilities....we would have been ruling the world....

same as here....it was only Muslim League since partition...slowly PPP came to limelight....

but so sad:( we have immense talent and hardworking/capable people.....unfortuantely our greedy rulers have ruined everything....every system....imagine if people would have been given chances and facilities....we would have been ruling the world....
Friend neither me nor you can take these leeches off our backs...dono desh gadhe the hain aur rahenge,kuch bhi kar lo na politicians sudhrenge aur na hum,jahan matlab dikha vahin in makkaro ko hum tum hi vote denge:confused:

So there are 45 confirmed fascist members on this forum, these guys are a threat to humanity, I hope PDF takes strict action, high time these mussolini worshippers are banned

Hubby? NO:hitwall: A neighbour baba, neighbour.:agree:......but come to think of it, a bengali intellectual as Husband would be just as cool.:D
why don't u ask @DRAY
how cool is it to be a bengali hubby.....:D:D

So there are 45 confirmed fascist members on this forum, these guys are a threat to humanity, I hope PDF takes strict action, high time these mussolini worshippers are banned
why mussolini why not Hitler ....I think hitler was way better in every aspect.....
even in his mass murder policies..........:butcher::butcher:

Friend neither me nor you can take these leeches off our backs...dono desh gadhe the hain aur rahenge,kuch bhi kar lo na politicians sudhrenge aur na hum,jahan matlab dikha vahin in makkaro ko hum tum hi vote denge:confused:
so that is why i have no interest left in elections in Pakistan anymore....nothing will ever change!:confused:

Back
Top Bottom