What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Though people remain poor, they have become more educated. We are nearing 80% literacy overall. That is bad news for Congress.

Their biggest sham/scam has been in convincing many that the Congress of today is the same Congress that played a vital part in our Independence struggle. This family-run enterprise has none of the ideals or qualities which our freedom fighters infused in the Congress of that era. As literacy increases, hopefully will awareness about this pitfall.

Yup , you are absolutely right. Educated people like us with internet access represent a small proportion of the entire population. People in villages will still vote for their own caste/religion . If a congress politician comes to their village and gifts them a cell phone or TV, the vote is his. I doubt Modi's chances with low voter turnout being reported in many states. 58% in Bangalore today :lol: , and then these same people whine about corruption , poverty etc. Disgusting attitude these people have. I've learnt to get over it thinking - "Hey, I'm rich , I have everything , go to a good university and will get a good job. If these poor people don't want change and don't wanna vote, then they can **** themselves up and die of hunger, I could hardly care less ."

this is the rich indian attitude towards poor villagers in india

bharatiya gunda party comes to light

Congress don't want the condition of the poor people and Muslims to improve. If they remain poor, uneducated and ignorant, Congress can use them as a vote bank. They have been ruling the country for almost 60 years post independence and done next to nothing on the development front.
if they had been ruling for 60 years and done nothing substantial then howcome people now all of a sudden realized it and chose BJP over Congress this time? were they sleeping in all those years? you said poverty rate has been still low and so is the literacy rate? then who are these people suddenly voting for BJP now?

everytime there are elections,same opinions are made on the ruling party....without realizing that the next party who is to come,had been practising same corruption and other ills when they were last in the Government...its same...in next elections i bet people there would be praising congress like they are now doing it with BJP
Actually that depends on the performance. UPA1, or Congress's first rule 2004 to 09 was not that bad. It was the second term that broke all records. Close to 2 trillion dollars net loss.
Scams in UPA regime bigger than budget of a developed nation

So Congress has much less chance now. Some other party can fill the vacuum, AAP just won't cut it either.

voted for my country......
I own no allegiance to any party......but only to my nation....:tup::tup:

if they had been ruling for 60 years and done nothing substantial then howcome people now all of a sudden realized it and chose BJP over Congress this time? were they sleeping in all those years? you said poverty rate has been still low and so is the literacy rate? then who are these people suddenly voting for BJP now?

Things are starting to change now. Literacy rate is improving (75%+) and more and more people have access to media now. So yes the rule of Congress might come to an end, but there is no certainty. Also young people are more aware and the country is young.

Everybody is MODI's fan in this forum

I remember when Elections were being held in Pakistan, Everybody in PDF was supporting PTI including myself. The result was in contrary to this fact.

Lets see ... yeah I too think that BJP is going to be the largest party if not the sole party in the parliament.

Don't compare PTI to BJP, PTI is just 20 odd years old party with not good presence in all of Pakistan while BJP is more than 50 years old party (earlier version - JanSangh) & has a good cadre strength in atleast 75% of India. Also, unlike PTI, BJP has come to power once.

this is the rich indian attitude towards poor villagers in india

bharatiya gunda party comes to light
No it is not,he is irritated of their attitude of giving vote to the leeches,else they are also our brothers and sisters but it will take time for them to realize about issues as they cannot even fill their stomachs for now:(

Dont waste your vote. But Iam Confussed whom to Vote
What is there to get confused......."abki baar mera sarkar"....:enjoy:
Vote for me....just press the button beside the symbol shown below.....
. 132663.jpg

Their biggest sham/scam has been in convincing many that the Congress of today is the same Congress that played a vital part in our Independence struggle. This family-run enterprise has none of the ideals or qualities which our freedom fighters infused in the Congress of that era. As literacy increases, hopefully will awareness about this pitfall.
That continuing 'Congress' was really epic. A mark of genius. Companies are acquired in that way - protecting the brand :tup: Should have worked (as it did) in a 50% literate country like the 70s and 80s. But now? Their vote share can only go down. Unless there is some revolutionary change in Congress.

What is there to get confused......."abki baar mera sarkar".......
Vote for me....just press the button beside the symbol shown below.....
.View attachment 25030
Hmm. Odd But True :agree:

I grew up in delhi,u think CPM cadre are worth a penny?

I have criticism against bengali intellectuals,not against society.
good point auntyjii....
most of the bengalis turn out to be leftist....and I hate bengalis for that....
when hinduism needed reform it started from bengal but now it has turned into a most leftist pseudo secular state and people with same ideology.....

Back
Top Bottom