What's new

Indian Elections: Who did you Vote

Who did you vote for

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes, it never was. But there were always efforts to make it one and it will continue forever.

You mean you will make India secular by capitulating to Islamists but being hard on Hindutvawadis? You think that strategy will bear fruits as you desire for you?

Who said this? Is it your best defense?

Ask Dray who said this and you will know the answer. I anyway only said Bengal will be forgotten before BJP disassociates itself from RSS, VHP, and Sangh Parivar.

You mean you will make India secular by capitulating to Islamists but being hard on Hindutvawadis? You think that strategy will bear fruits as you desire for you?
No body said that. If you have followed every argument here or that one in seniors cafe, Azam Khan, Owaisi, Shah and Togadia had been put under one group. They should not assume themselves as redundant administration of this country, this was the crux of the argument.
Ask Dray who said this and you will know the answer. I anyway only said Bengal will be forgotten before BJP disassociates itself from RSS, VHP, and Sangh Parivar

Lol, as if sarcasm is a foreign word to you.

Wake up. It is not a final arbitrator. A little bit of outer knowledge would help.

So the SC is NOT the final arbitrator ? .....explain please.

What does Mamata has to do with it?Run out of logic? Do you know which context we were talking about?

No, just comparing clowns.

I am tired of explaining this. Politics in Bengal has a history. Its pulse is different. I am copy pasting why BJP is failing here. Take a look.

I am not taking about BJP failure, but the failure of the people of Bengal. It is their need to support BJP, not the other way around. How many intellectuals do you see supporting BJP or even writing about BJP in bengali media publications or even TV ? The TV show what the people want to see.

BD invesion!! Really? What should we do. Guarding the porous border on our own? When Bangladeshis manages to get voter card in New Delhi you still blame it to Bengal? Nice logic Einstein :enjoy:

No one expects WB to take up the center's responsibility. But they can make a start by not issuing Ration card, voter ID card, driving license, passport and Aadhar card to BD's.

Even if they cross the border, WB is required to have a mechanism to catch them in then net, rather than facilitate their dispersion into the rest of India.

No body said that. If you have followed every argument here or that one in seniors cafe, Azam Khan, Owaisi, Shah and Togadia had been put under one group. They should not assume themselves as redundant administration of this country, this was the crux of the argument.

Lol, as if sarcasm is a foreign word to you.

I have never heard Togadia call for killing of all muslims in this country, nor Shah make a statement on Hindu Kargil soldiers, so on what basis are they put in the same group as a Owaisi and Azam Khan? This kind of chicanery is what passes for Bengali intellectualism is it not?

No one expects WB to take up the center's responsibility. But they can make a start by not issuing Ration card, voter ID card, driving license, passport and Aadhar card to BD's.
Even if they cross the border, WB is required to have a mechanism to catch them in then net, rather than facilitate their dispersion into the rest of India.
This is almost impossible and you know why. They look similar, they speak the same language. They can sneak through entire north India to Kashmir undetected and you expect Bengal to detect them so easily?
But the process of digitization of Ration card has been started. Government is working on fake ration cards. I don't know how successful they will be, but there are efforts being made.

I have never heard Togadia call for killing of all muslims in this country, nor Shah make a statement on Hindu Kargil soldiers, so on what basis are they put in the same group as a Owaisi and Azam Khan? This kind of chicanery is what passes for Bengali intellectualism is it not?

One does not need to speak in exact tone of Owaisi to complement each other. One stupidity from Khan does not make another stupidity of Shah correct. The later is reportedly called the minorities a bunch of rapists and invaders which is equally threatening to a country's national and social security.

As if Amit Shah started his career in UP. Schizophrenic political theorists :D

How is that relevant ? ..... are you seriously advocating prejudice as a valid theory to support your absurd claim ? :lol:

This is almost impossible and you know why. They look similar, they speak the same language. They can sneak through entire north India to Kashmir undetected and you expect Bengal to detect them so easily?
But the process of digitization of Ration card has been started. Government is working on fake ration cards. I don't know how successful they will be, but there are efforts being made.

LOL......I can assure you the Ration card, driving lisence etc are NOT issued on the basis of how you look and sound.

They are issued on the basis of a PROOF.

Now unless the BD can provide PROOF of residence, Birth Certificate etc...none of these should be issued. WB has a RESPONSIBILITY (to itself and to the rest of India) to Authenticate these documents rather than turn a blind eye to this.

There are agents who operate in WB and even in BD who can guarantee any number of authentic GoI cards for the right price.

One state that I wouldnt mind seceding from India is west Bengal. Not UP, not Bihar not any other. West Bengal I just dont mind.

Sorry Bongs , writing this with a heavy heart. From the days of "Bengal thinks today what India thinks tomorrow" your state is becoming a ticking economic and demographic time bomb and worst of all the Bongs are oblivious of it still living in the delusional past of Aurobindo and Swami Vivekananda. Wake up its 2014.

Actually they are much easier to be spotted than what people think. Bangladeshis speak a very different form of Bengali than our own folks. While ours is more aligned towards clear, well-pronounced deep words, the Bangladeshis talk a more raspy, fast-breathed version. Also some words of theirs are slightly different and have different connotations. I have caught a few Bangladeshis red handed because of this.

Believe me, it is very easy to catch them because of that. There are a lot other ways to catch them which the people in WB, Assam and Meghalaya know. It is just that under that lunatic Momta the 'secular' immigration has been neglected.

Giving voter IDs and nationalizing Bangladeshis is the only hope Secoolar parties have to survive in the new age politics.

One state that I wouldnt mind seceding from India is west Bengal. Not UP, not Bihar not any other. West Bengal I just dont mind.

Sorry Bongs but your state is becoming a ticking economic and demographic time bomb and worst of all the Bongs are oblivious of it still living in the delusional past of Aurobindo and Swami Vivekananda. Wake up its 2014.

Not an inch will be ceded.

There is an aggressive an anti-liberal way of sorting things out there which means we will have to do what Indira did in Mizoram in 1967: blanket the media out of the state and go in with full fury of intelligence networks, specially trained units in detection, identifying and interrogation and sort the mess out.

But secoolar Indians will shit bricks if that was to happen.

How is that relevant ? ..... are you seriously advocating prejudice as a valid theory to support your absurd claim ? :lol:

LOL......I can assure you the Ration card, driving lisence etc are NOT issued on the basis of how you look and sound.

They are issued on the basis of a PROOF.

Now unless the BD can provide PROOF of residence, Birth Certificate etc...none of these should be issued. WB has a RESPONSIBILITY (to itself and to the rest of India) to Authenticate these documents rather than turn a blind eye to this.

There are agents who operate in WB and even in BD who can guarantee any number of authentic GoI cards for the right price.
This has been a problem of entire north east India. The way you spotted it as a Bengal specific one just amuses me.

One does not need to speak in exact tone of Owaisi to complement each other. One stupidity from Khan does not make another stupidity of Shah correct. The later is reportedly called the minorities a bunch of rapists and invaders which is equally threatening to a country's national and social security.

Shah only spoke the truth. It is not considered stupidity to speak truth in any part of the world. Muslim history in India is one of invasion and rape. Too bad Bengalis shy away from truth.

Shah only spoke the truth. It is not considered stupidity to speak truth in any part of the world. Muslim history in India is one of invasion and rape. Too bad Bengalis shy away from truth.
Arguments end there for me.

Sorry Bongs , writing this with a heavy heart. From the days of "Bengal thinks today what India thinks tomorrow" your state is becoming a ticking economic and demographic time bomb and worst of all the Bongs are oblivious of it still living in the delusional past of Aurobindo and Swami Vivekananda. Wake up its 2014.
@DRAY pack your bags :partay:

Not all of Bengal, only Calcutta. It should be given to BD along with some compensation monies for the misery the Bengali intellectuals will bring them in the long run.

This has been a problem of entire north east India. The way you spotted it as a Bengal specific one just amuses me.

I agree, WB and Assam are the worst offenders, but at least the Assamese riot against it and fight against it to gain my respect. The bongs just give long winding farts about secularism. Just as amusing, and just as tragic.

Back
Top Bottom