What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

lol how sad that 65 years they have to go and ask the enemy country to run the most important transportation of the country. i dont know how this country works with 76 engines. loll how do u even accomodate the movement of goods and ppl with them. its practically impossible. we r able to make 700 engines a year and they cant even repair the bad ones.
Dude are you seriously comparing India and Pakistan?

Does this mean the taxi cabs in India won't be Bentleys, Lambos and Aston Martins like in the India Vision 2030 YouTube videos ??

Nope .. it will be the regular Porsche and the good old ferraris but all painted in yellow.

Does this mean the taxi cabs in India won't be Bentleys, Lambos and Aston Martins like in the India Vision 2030 YouTube videos ??
Nah taxis will be taxis. No funny imported things. BTW thanks for your concern

Nope .. it will be the regular Porsche and the good old ferraris but all painted in yellow.
You know we will have all black and combinations of black and yellow too :)

india's inflation will be 10+ percent while nominal growth is at 3% or lower.

The truth can't be covered up anymore. It's all been an indian BS game. The downgrade is just the beginning.

india is done. The government will seize private citizen and temple gold very soon to cover their buttocks.

Swiss bank accounts are waiting for the babus.

Yes, India is done. We are selling our gold, come soon it is a SALE.

lol how sad that 65 years they have to go and ask the enemy country to run the most important transportation of the country. i dont know how this country works with 76 engines. loll how do u even accomodate the movement of goods and ppl with them. its practically impossible. we r able to make 700 engines a year and they cant even repair the bad ones.

76 engines that is hilarious, it is not even 1% when compared more than 10,200 Engines Indian Railways have. Pakistan has 10 times smaller economy and population 6 times smaller but their railway is 130 times smaller. :cheesy:

I don't think he is comparing. He is showing some serious facts that state the comparisons can't be achieved :D
but seriously although i am off topic, can anyone tell me how the phuck u run a railways with 76 working engines???
keep in mind the country has 190 mill ppl and all the good that needs to be transported to keep the economy running. this is damm shamefull. u need railways to survive and pakistan even failed in that. they prolly have to pick and choose the trains that will be run.

Yes, India is done. We are selling our gold, come soon it is a SALE.
imf put 400 tonees of gold on sale in 2010 and before they knew india had bought more than half of it.loollll

I don't think he is comparing. He is showing some serious facts that state the comparisons can't be achieved :D
Even then, I think I want to become a extremist and want to ban all comparisons and want to spank those who want to.. :p:bunny:

but seriously although i am off topic, can anyone tell me how the phuck u run a railways with 76 working engines???
keep in mind the country has 190 mill ppl and all the good that needs to be transported to keep the economy running. this is damm shamefull. u need railways to survive and pakistan even failed in that.
Last news I read was Pak government imported Chinese engines. They can't work in the hilly terrain ( :D ) of Pak and broke down. China government didn't give them repair or replace engins. But offer to buy more. Pak didn't want to buy China engine as it wasnt usefull. So they approach GOI to rent some engines. Governmet of India refuse them on the basis of short coming in supply to Indian rail and sell order to BD. but the reason was the rent and safety of engins. GOI showed interest in selling few to Pak but there was problem in price negotiations. So didn't work out.
As of Pak rail is running under strength and on only major routes. The 76 might not be all working. There is huge cry in Pak over the increased fair and discontinued service of railways which is also in huge debt

keep in mind the country has 190 mill ppl and all the good that needs to be transported to keep the economy running. this is damm shamefull. u need railways to survive and pakistan even failed in that. they prolly have to pick and choose the trains that will be run.

Pakistan made a mistake of neglecting railways instead favoring express ways. Pakistan is home to the first expressways made in South Asia. Now PR is paying for that mistake.Roads however smooth it may be ,cannot replace the cost effectiveness of railways.

Pakistan made a mistake of neglecting railways instead favoring express ways. Pakistan is home to the first expressways made in South Asia. Now PR is paying for that mistake.Roads however smooth it may be ,cannot replace the cost effectiveness of railways.

wow what moronic planners. so u mean the built they expressways but didnt develop the auto industry loll. they auto is like an infant compared to us.

I read in news, Pakistan's national Highway Authority is making huge losses. At the same time Delhi-Mumbai & Delhi-Kolkata section of Golden quadrilateral highway are giving maximum profit to NHAI.

wow what moronic planners. so u mean the built they expressways but didnt develop the auto industry loll. they auto is like an infant compared to us.

They felt proud of their imported cars and used to laugh at Indians because Indians used to ride homemade TATA vehicles. Now TATA is a world brand and I see many Pakistanis resenting on their joke.

Back
Top Bottom