What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

Dint know you were so desperate to come to India.. I think many people in Pak thinks its better to be in India.. shame on you trying to visit a country which does not welcome you..:woot:

There are some very cool people in india, that are benefiting my country, NUFF SAID. ;)

Actually made me realize how lucky we are compared to the vast majority of the wretched indian population.

would u mind comparing india on infant morality rate, per capita income and hdi index and also dont forger number of deaths in terrorist attacks.

Its their wishes that coming out here in words.

One guy claims he even traveled to India, but by the words we can very well assume he has never seen the outside world away from that keyboard but is expert on things unknown.

Funny you get to see all sot of weirdos right here in PDF.LOL

I know, when was the last time you saw a spymaster bragging about his achievements on internet forums? Never.

And when was the last time a pansy loser behind a keyboard lived his fantasies on the internet? Only all the time. LOL!

There are some very cool people in india, that are benefiting my country, NUFF SAID. ;)

thats tru we r supplying u guys rail engines, because in 65 years of independence pakistan could only manage 76 railways engines. thats a record.

Oh Nair Saab is banned ???
Don't worry Nair Saab we will carry on in your absence

thats tru we r supplying u guys rail engines, because in 65 years of independence pakistan could only manage 76 railways engines. thats a record.
No we aren't renting them rail engins as they want. We are ready to sell not to rent. So that part was over along before as they don't have money to buy Indian engine

It's his trade mark statement. Used in a lot of threads.
Having been to India first hand
He just missed to write first hand here :D

True..I too noticed and many Indians questioned him about the places that he visited in India and he always replied he had traveled all over India but as far as I know Pakistani citizens are not allowed outside of metros and some cities like Bangalore,Hyderabad etc.

LOL....... A Fake thread with fake title and started by loser obsessed with Indian economy to satisfy downgraded moral of chosen ones....:laugh:

True..I too noticed and many Indians questioned him about the places that he visited in India and he always replied he had traveled all over India but as far as I know Pakistani citizens are not allowed outside of metros and some cities like Bangalore,Hyderabad etc.

That Ranger guy is better than him.

Atleast he posts some pics from skycrapper city saying he clicked it en route to his "voyage" around the world in 2 days.

No we aren't renting them rail engins as they want. We are ready to sell not to rent. So that part was over along before as they don't have money to buy Indian engine

lol how sad that 65 years they have to go and ask the enemy country to run the most important transportation of the country. i dont know how this country works with 76 engines. loll how do u even accomodate the movement of goods and ppl with them. its practically impossible. we r able to make 700 engines a year and they cant even repair the bad ones.

Does this mean the taxi cabs in India won't be Bentleys, Lambos and Aston Martins like in the India Vision 2030 YouTube videos ??

Back
Top Bottom