What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

I read in news, Pakistan's national Highway Authority is making huge losses. At the same time Delhi-Mumbai & Delhi-Kolkata section of Golden quadrilateral highway are giving maximum profit to NHAI.

They felt proud of their imported cars and used to laugh at Indians because Indians used to ride homemade TATA vehicles. Now TATA is a world brand and I see many Pakistanis resenting on their joke.
Forget global brand it owns JLR for my paskitani friends Jaguar and Land Rover brands! :)

Just felt like explaining :P

They felt proud of their imported cars and used to laugh at Indians because Indians used to ride homemade TATA vehicles. Now TATA is a world brand and I see many Pakistanis resenting on their joke.

True.I too have heard about this. During the 60s and 70s, Pakistani diplomats in India rode in their imported Mercs, while even the Indian PM rode in Ambassadors and continued to do so until 2000(?).

The vast majority of indians are held hostage by their fascist regime, my many indian friends in india, and around the world are fighting to destroy it's nefarious ways.

Pakistan made a mistake of neglecting railways instead favoring express ways. Pakistan is home to the first expressways made in South Asia. Now PR is paying for that mistake.Roads however smooth it may be ,cannot replace the cost effectiveness of railways.

Their neglect for railways is huge. India managed Railways much better even with flaws, now we are working on fully electrified Dedicated Freight Corridors between Delhi-Mumbai and Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata for good transportation only and more DFCs are coming. Every year some 3000km of rail track is added by doubling/new lines/gauge conversion.

But Pakistan never went for electrification and right now only 0% freight is carried by train and all metre gauge line was abandoned. Route length reduced by 35% from 1947 to 2012(12000km approx. in 1947 to 7800km approx. in 2012)..

The vast majority of indians are held hostage by their fascist regime, my many indian friends in india, and around the world are fighting to destroy it's nefarious ways.

hmm rafi i guess trips to india have had a great impact on ur mind, which places u went though??? ru a freedom fighter?

Their neglect for railways is huge. India managed Railways much better even with flaws, now we are working on fully electrified Dedicated Freight Corridors between Delhi-Mumbai and Ludhiana-Delhi-Kolkata for good transportation only and more DFCs are coming. Every year some 3000km of rail track is added by doubling/new lines/gauge conversion. But Pakistan never went for electrification and right now only 0% freight is carried by train and all metre gauge line was abandoned reducing route length by 35%(12000km approx. in 1947 to 7800km approx. in 2012).

wowowowoo that is definitely not great news for economy. do ppl of pakistan even know that their own leaders have made sure that their economy never grows. their blunders will have a huge toll on economy in future. if they knew why they didnt stop that from happening.

They will keep fighting, still you are not welcome..

Ordinary indian people are not very patriotic, they do not see national interest, they can be "persuaded" to cooperate in many different ways. They love their country, in a very abstract way.

wowowowoo that is definitely not great news for economy. do ppl of pakistan even know that their own leaders have made sure that their economy never grows. their blunders will have a huge toll on economy in future. if they knew why they didnt stop that from happening.

Reduction of rail network by 35% is truly hilarious. We can't even think of that in India, Pakistan made it possible.

Ordinary indian people are not very patriotic, they do not see national interest, they can be "persuaded" to cooperate in many different ways. They love their country, in a very abstract way.

May be not being a fanatic about nationalism or religion is better.. If Pakistanis are fiercely patriotic as most of you claim, and the result is what Pakistan is today, then I guess i will stick with loving my country in an abstract way ;)

How do you know India and Indians, "Love Across the Salt Desert"

Reduction of rail network by 35% is truly hilarious. We can't even think of that in India, Pakistan made it possible.

i guess they invented a way to gradually kill ur own economy. reduced rails, built a few highways but no auto industry. lollll hilarious stuff.

why dont u write a book on india? u know so much abt us just by one visit.
u should have visited india the day we won the world cup to see nationalism.

"If things remain the way they are, in terms of policy decisions, investments and sentiments, I would go to the extent that the figure may be 3%," says a senior economist with a leading business association.

I wonder why this "senior" analyst didn't both to give his name or the name of his firm. But hey if this scare scaremongering helps them to get rid of fcking Congress Government then good for India.

Yeah, I wil;l tell you what you should go and see a video "pakistan poochta hai about Karachi" then maybe you will urself will decide to come down the mountains and try to do something with your life, except desperately trying to come to India..

We still need to do develop a lot of Infra in our country, there is a bottle neck when it comes to Infra..

May be not being a fanatic about nationalism or religion is better.. If Pakistanis are fiercely patriotic as most of you claim, and the result is what Pakistan is today, then I guess i will stick with loving my country in an abstract way ;)

Not meant as an insult my friend, just stating the fact that for some purposes, this national facet of the indian people can be very beneficial to those who require them.

It is human nature to hate the man whom you have hurt. ~ Tacitus

Back
Top Bottom