What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

i guess they invented a way to gradually kill ur own economy. reduced rails, built a few highways but no auto industry. lollll hilarious stuff.

When they were wasting their money on South Asia's first expressway, we were investing in something useful like Konkan Railways in high ranges of Western Ghat which is engineering marvel of independent India and time travel between Kochi or Mangalore to Mumbai was decreased considerably making it one of the busiest train routes in India. Do you know whole stretch of Konkan Railways is being electrified.

3% huh, the damn fence will be of some use after all. Something to worry about.

According to the IMF, India's economy actually SHRUNK in the rankings from 2010 to 2011.

List of countries by GDP (nominal) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Out 13,820 posts you must have posted this blip for a quarter or two about 820 times. has this become your most favorite link after your infamous "FDI is shrinking" link which you used to post 1000 times here, even after 2 years out from of the time in question? Why are Chinese transplants in Hong Kong, endearingly called ' locust' by hong kongers so "rain man" like at times?

According to the IMF, India's economy actually SHRUNK in the rankings from 2010 to 2011.

simple question kid.. in 2010-11 did Indian Economy had a +ve growth rate or -ve Growth Rate? If +ve (if chinese ccp conrolled media allowed u to see India has +ve growth in 2010-11) then how did India's Economy Shrunk? :lol:

so is this how u make fools of the common chinese (no IQ) also. Too bad they are convinced while Indians are not. :lol:

Out 13,820 posts you must have posted this blip for a quarter or two about 820 times. has this become your most favorite link after your infamous "FDI is shrinking" link which you used to post 1000 times here, even after 2 years out from of the time in question? Why are Chinese transplants in Hong Kong, endearingly called ' locust' by hong kongers so "rain man" like at times?

One extra bowl of chowmein maybe from their masters today ;)

Is it all doom and gloom for India ?

Lately India has been hit with Tsunami of negetive media.
Just an observation.

Is it all doom and gloom for India ?

Lately India has been hit with Tsunami of negetive media.
Just an observation.

Given the current economic climate it is understandable not to mention our eunuch goverment who do alot of talking but not much action to address FDI and vital reforms which are needed to spur growth.

simple question kid.. in 2010-11 did Indian Economy had a +ve growth rate or -ve Growth Rate? If +ve (if chinese ccp conrolled media allowed u to see India has +ve growth in 2010-11) then how did India's Economy Shrunk? :lol:

so is this how u make fools of the common chinese (no IQ) also. Too bad they are convinced while Indians are not. :lol:

Poor reading comprehension. :D

No wonder India scored the last in the world in the OECD educational tests.

Here is what I actually wrote:

According to the IMF, India fell in the rankings from 2010 to 2011. Currently they are ranked at 11th place.

Just the retail giants trying to get into the Indian market. All this news about "policy paralysis" started soon after India backtracked on its decision to open up the retail sector.

That actually makes some sense. Perhaps it may be an effort to drive public/law makers opinion in a certain direction.

Just the retail giants trying to get into the Indian market. All this news about "policy paralysis" started soon after India backtracked on its decision to open up the retail sector.
you are right there but the issue remains that inflation is up, fuel prices are rocketing, nice fat debt.. there are cracks which have to be cemented, defunct policies have to be scraped.. Just see the vodafone issue, just because the IT department could not achieve its target, the taxman wanted it to be brought under the net. Buisnesses will be **** scared to enter ... Tell me which policy has succeeded?

Poor reading comprehension. :D

No wonder India scored the last in the world in the OECD educational tests.

Here is what I actually wrote:

According to the IMF, India fell in the rankings from 2010 to 2011. Currently they are ranked at 11th place.

tell me how can ranking shrunk ?? :lol: (ur intention was to mislead like u do common chinese 24*7 and they also do get mislead)

a fall in Ranking is understandable kid... good u learnt.

India's economy grew from 2010 to 2011.

also reading comprehension means getting the undertone of the comment, did ccp not teach that to chinese. :lol:

One can see such news were coming out in Nov-Dec 2011 period, then they stopped after multibrand retail was approved.

Now again such news are coming, I am coming to conclusion with my chinese friends, Yes western news are highly manipulated.

This thread should go into stupid and funny section.

One extra bowl of chowmein maybe from their masters today ;)

Seriously, what is this Indian pre-occupation with noodles. I was at an Indian buffet this weekend and they had what looked and tasted like spicy lasagna noodles. Indians eat noodles too. Get over it.

chinese-dragon, i didnt know india fell in the rankings.
wow, thats pretty big news.

indian media is so quiet about it.

the indian growth story is starting to fall apart i think.
too much debt, deficits and collapsing rupee.

hey look guys, 'korean' is back.

Back
Top Bottom