What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

india's inflation will be 10+ percent while nominal growth is at 3% or lower.

The truth can't be covered up anymore. It's all been an indian BS game. The downgrade is just the beginning.

india is done. The government will seize private citizen and temple gold very soon to cover their buttocks.

Swiss bank accounts are waiting for the babus.

Having been to india, I know what india is, and no amount of positive BS changes the fact that it has a few small islands of relative prosperity, surrounded by vast, vast oceans of terrible inhuman depravity.
Yeah, i guess as dott said you are not welcome in India.. leave us be!

Yeah, i guess as dott said you are not welcome in India.. leave us be!

LoL - who's gonna stop me, you and your army, what are you gonna do about it my little indian friend.

The truth can't be covered up anymore. It's all been an indian BS game. The downgrade is just the beginning.

india is done. The government will seize private citizen's gold very soon to cover their buttocks.

wtf u wish? lol
i think if anything goes wrong it will simply promote reforms and will lead to even higher growth. anyways i am still worried about chinese debt.

india is done. The government will seize private citizen's gold very soon to cover their buttocks.

Welcome Resident Troll PDF :D
It's CPC not GOI in covering up business :D
Go find that blind lawyer first. Then worry about Indian economy

LoL - who's gonna stop me, you and your army, what are you gonna do about it my little indian friend.
better go to sahara desert of africa where u find less poverty and more prosperity.

And now enter the chini mouth! To try to correct him on facts would be a great insult to his profound ignorance matched only by his hateful blabberings. An extra bowl of noodles from his supervisor today, hopefully.

Having been to india, I know what india is, and no amount of positive BS changes the fact that it has a few small islands of relative prosperity, surrounded by vast, vast oceans of terrible inhuman depravity.

Which part of India?

Don't worry you are welcome to India. I don't expect you to bear Pak that much. It's good for change that you came here. It will give you the power to face your homelands conditions

better go to sahara desert of africa where u find less poverty and more prosperity.

I have many contacts in india, they are great people - and are friends of my great country.

Don't worry you are welcome to India. I don't expect you to bear Pak that much. It's good for change that you came here. It will give you the power to face your homelands conditions

Actually made me realize how lucky we are compared to the vast majority of the wretched indian population.

Dint know you were so desperate to come to India.. I think many people in Pak thinks its better to be in India.. shame on you trying to visit a country which does not welcome you..:woot:

And now enter the chini mouth!

Its their wishes that coming out here in words.

One guy claims he even traveled to India, but by the words we can very well assume he has never seen the outside world away from that keyboard but is expert on things unknown.

Funny you get to see all sot of weirdos right here in PDF.LOL

Back
Top Bottom