What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

It is funny but please restrain your content, this is not about Pakistan! :)

Yeah but a pakistani has opened a thread and is continuing his rant..

Go back and look at the economic history of India and Pakistan. You'll find that, for most of the last 64 years, the norm for economic growth in India has been around 3% and for Pakistan around 5%.

Haq's Musings: A Brief History of Pakistani Economy 1947-2010

Still India is in TOP 10 economies of the world and pakistan is almost failed economy :woot:

The recent high speed economic growth of india is based on debts.it would eventually explode sooner or later.

The trade deficit of india is two times worse than USA.
why indian refuse to accept the truth?

wtf i am amazed to see how u have been programmed to keep posting false **** to piss others off. listen to this man owner of 7.5 billion doll firm and what he says about china and its debt(160%) at 5:22.
how did u reach the conclusion than indian debt is double the american debt? loll stop ur rants and ask u govt to release the debe held by the state govts of china. i have never seen any economist saying that but i have seen over 1000 saying that about china.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HKaR52ciG8

lol,we have 3 trillion dollars and unlimited RMB.
Your growth is also down from double digit to single digit. Or NOT ???
And we also know USA have more trillions than you but they too are slowing.
Recession has nothing to do with your Forgin reserves. FR just help you to see through recession. Plus as far as I know China's economy is based on exports of consumer products. So if it has no customers then how it is growing ???

Yeah but a pakistani has opened a thread and is continuing his rant..

Still India is in TOP 10 economies of the world and pakistan is almost failed economy :woot:

As someone already pointed out before, why do you care?

<edit> oh hell why do i care </edit>:smokin:

May even..but the economy may even improve..inflation has risen a bit,interest rates have been decreased..so wait for the official data to come out..btw it's a personal opinion of the guy..and twisting
title?:rolleyes:

Pakistan economy despite so much problems increased to 4% from 2.4%

while indian one decreased from 8.4% to 6.9%

The recent high speed economic growth of india is based on debts.it would eventually explode sooner or later.

The trade deficit of india is two times worse than USA.
why indian refuse to accept the truth&#65311;
A comment on one of the articles posted...

This retarded American has been to China and witnessed first hand the empty shopping malls filled with store clerks with nothing to do. And tall, empty office buildings. And this was more than seven years ago, before the real estate boom, in Hubei Provence, heartland China, far away from the places most westerners see, except those of us who have adopted Chinese girls. Which brings me to the other untold story. Not enough girls in China. At some point the population will crash hard, like the economy.

And really, why get personal and call us retarded? Why not face facts? Of course with a dictatorial government, there's nothing you could do about it...but you might be able to prepare yourself for the chaos that will sure follow.

India is #2 in population size and #1 in terms of the number of poor, hungry and illiterates who still defecate in the open.

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates
This argument is old!

Still India is in the TOP 10 economies..

Pakistan economy despite so much problems increased to 4% from 2.4%

while indian one decreased from 8.4% to 6.9%
Yeah did u read something called as a bad govt and recession?

India is #2 in population size and #1 in terms of the number of poor, hungry and illiterates who still defecate in the open.

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates
lol riaz come on bro. in 66 years we came from 85% poverty to 30%. 90% illiteracy to 80% literacy rate. i have not doubt the rest will come out with time.

do u know something about pakistan?? you literacy rate just increased 25-30% since independence and pakistan is yet to see a university in top 100 and a day when no major city is hit by a bomb. even worse pakistan is yet to make its first indegeneous car.

I do hope we don't slow down that much. Infact anything less than 8% is not enough to keep unemployment in check.

Mr. Manmohan Singh, stop worrying about YOUR job security and do something for the millions!!!

In any case it turns out its some analyst's opinion abt India, and I can already see eager losers comparing that future opinion with pakistan's actual figures and that old idiot peddling his dumb blog and that india obsesed chini splashing his brains all over. What a team, LOL!

indians keep denying their economic problems &#65292;but the foreign investors don't agree with delusional indian.that's why rupee/dollar fall from 1/45 to 1/52.

lol riaz come on bro. in 66 years we came from 85% poverty to 30%. 90% illiteracy to 80% literacy rate. i have not doubt the rest will come out with time.

do u know something about pakistan?? you literacy rate just increased 25-30% since independence and pakistan is yet to see a university in top 100 and a day when no major city is hit by a bomb. even worse pakistan is yet to make its first indegeneous car.

No they have one indigenous car for 1 lakh. It was shown on TV when TATA launch Nano. It look like the golf cart- the vehicle that is used on golf field

Back
Top Bottom