What's new

Indian economy to grow 3 percent in 2012-2013: BBC report

[/B]
No they have one indigenous car for 1 lakh. It was shown on TV when TATA launch Nano. It look like the golf cart- the vehicle that is used on golf field

loll i checked their auto industry and they dont even have a proper company than can make cars and they dont even realize that india is worlds fifth largest and fastest growing creating jobs for million. then they claim that indians are in poverty. i agree we have poverty but we have the industry which will with time pull ppl out of and pakistan forever will remain a agricultural economy.

You still promoting your bullshit? Arre mian koi Naukri dhoondh lo...yahan tumhari koi nahi sunega..

Riaz Haq
Mr. Haq, President and Chief Operating Officer, has over 22 years of high-tech experience including 15 years at Intel Corporation. Mr. Haq has served in a variety of marketing, sales, engineering, operations, and program management and senior management positions with P&L responsibility. While at Intel, Mr. Haq was honored by the PC Magazine as PERSON OF THE YEAR for 1988 to recognize Mr. Haq's management and leadership leading to the phenomenal success of the Intel 80386 microprocessor line.

Prior to working for Intel, Mr. Haq was on the faculties of Rutgers University and NED Engineering University. Mr. Haq holds an MSEE from New Jersey Institute of Technology and a BSEE from NED Engg University.

Riaz Haq

He has more intelligence and real life experience in the real world, in his little finger, than you have in your entire body.

any way

i dnt think india economy will grow by 3-4%

such slight decrease and increase occur

and good news is that after getting rid of this govt we can acheive even above 5% for next year as 4.7% is planned by this govt

Go back and look at the economic history of India and Pakistan. You'll find that, for most of the last 64 years, the norm for economic growth in India has been around 3% and for Pakistan around 5%.

Haq's Musings: A Brief History of Pakistani Economy 1947-2010

In last 20 years you much be knowing what India has achieved.And your impressive growth was because of serving Americans which helped Pakistan instantly but Pakistan ended up in firm clutches of America with society being highly radicalized.

Riaz Haq
Mr. Haq, President and Chief Operating Officer, has over 22 years of high-tech experience including 15 years at Intel Corporation. Mr. Haq has served in a variety of marketing, sales, engineering, operations, and program management and senior management positions with P&L responsibility. While at Intel, Mr. Haq was honored by the PC Magazine as PERSON OF THE YEAR for 1988 to recognize Mr. Haq's management and leadership leading to the phenomenal success of the Intel 80386 microprocessor line.

Prior to working for Intel, Mr. Haq was on the faculties of Rutgers University and NED Engineering University. Mr. Haq holds an MSEE from New Jersey Institute of Technology and a BSEE from NED Engg University.

Riaz Haq

He has more intelligence and real life experience in the real world, in his little finger, than you have in your entire body.

Nobody asked for his resume...

Anyways, the kind of experience he has is reflective in the quality of his posts... NUFF said !! :tdown:

any way

i dnt think india economy will grow by 3-4%

such slight decrease and increase occur

and good news is that after getting rid of this govt we can acheive even above 5% for next year as 4.7% is planned by this govt

http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...rowth-forecast-cut-3-2-statistics-office.html

India is #2 in population size and #1 in terms of the number of poor, hungry and illiterates who still defecate in the open.

Haq's Musings: 63 Years After Independence, India Remains Home to World's Largest Population of Poor, Hungry and Illiterates

I saw this post in quotes in subsequent ones and came up here to respond.. But then I saw the post you responded to and decided not to :)

Having been to india, I know what india is, and no amount of positive BS changes the fact that it has a few small islands of relative prosperity, surrounded by vast, vast oceans of terrible inhuman depravity.

Nobody asked for his resume...

Anyways, the kind of experience he has is reflective in the quality of his posts... NUFF said !! :tdown:

LoL and what kind of experience do you have sonny, hall monitor in your kindergarten, don't make me laugh,

Having been to india, I know what india is, and no amount of positive BS changes the fact that it has a few small islands of relative prosperity, surrounded by vast, vast oceans of terrible inhuman depravity.

plzz dont ever visit india agian. leave india and its poors on its own.

Pakistan economy despite so much problems increased to 4% from 2.4%

while indian one decreased from 8.4% to 6.9%

Not 4%.. but 3.2%
http://www.defence.pk/forums/econom...rowth-forecast-cut-3-2-statistics-office.html
Sohail backs out on GDP figures within 24 hours | The Nation

And btw, this has not yet factored in the fake numbers that bumped up Pakistani economy numbers by almost 10%. Once that cut comes in, i wont be surprised if it shows a contracting economy..

Double-counting: GDP overestimated, may be slashed by 10% – The Express Tribune

btw, those small islands of prosperity are larger than your whole country ;)

Not 4%.. but 3.2%
Sohail backs out on GDP figures within 24 hours | The Nation

And btw, this has not yet factored in the fake numbers that bumped up Pakistani economy numbers by almost 10%. Once that cut comes in, i wont be surprised if it shows a contracting economy..

Double-counting: GDP overestimated, may be slashed by 10% – The Express Tribune

btw, those small islands of prosperity are larger than your whole country ;)

And the deprived are more than sub-saharan Africa. :azn:

And now we have another dimwit vomitting personal anecdotes!!!

Economics is not for these idelogically charged volatile potential ''you know what''s!!! But if these emotional outbursts help them remain relatively stable, good for the world I say ;)

Back
Top Bottom