How is the plan?

• Good

Votes: 161 61.7%
  • Average

Votes: 53 20.3%
  • Poor

Votes: 47 18.0%

• Total voters
Communist and SinoIndian are literally polluting this thread. They dont have any logical arguments. It would be great for all Indian members to ignore these trolls and lets stick to the topic.

What is not true?
India happy to get "leased" nuke sub from russia -- TRUE
Inda's ATV in design phase -- TRUE
Based on past record of Kaveri, Arjun, Tejas development (STILL in progress) it will take 100+ years for something on order of magnitude more difficult --- TRUE

Please inform this humble sir what is untrue. :yahoo:

Russia Suing China for Copying patented tech -TRUE

Huawei, true success, THE CHINESE WAY - TRUE

Cisco Files Lawsuit Against Huawei Technologies -> News@Cisco

Huawei admits copying Cisco code - ZDNet.co.uk

China’s Huawei accused of spying on Fujitsu - Ethical Corporation

7,000 Huawei Staff in Mass Resignation

Most Shameless Copy done by chinese - TRUE

IndianPad / Chinese Gulsar Banned

China copies a German bus design

chinese pulsar - Page 2 - Team-BHP

Not to mention predator Drones, C-130 Gunship etc copied and reverse engineered TRUE TRUE TRUE:cheesy:

World Bank says so??? Who that guy from world bank? Some Indian ofcourse.. Let India come out of deflation frist and we will see in 2010. I dont count world bank for any data or prediction whatsoever.

Deflation is not a big problem. Latest figures indicate India is moving out of deflation. Inflation is -1.14% compared to previous -1.6%. Government isnt worried at all about deflation.

Just because WB has said something good about India, doesnt mean it is partial. An India guy working in WB, which I'm sure there are many is as much a part of an impartial organisation as others.

Reports based on data collection are not made by one person. If you dont know that then its better to complete your schooling before talking economics.

What is not true?
Based on past record of Kaveri, Arjun, Tejas development (STILL in progress) it will take 100+ years for something on order of magnitude more difficult --- TRUE

1.) akula is to train crew
2.) ATV is to be launched on 15th August 2009
3.) please update your knowledge on Kaveri, Arjun, Tejas... also compare it with similar developments.
4.) please check on following

Dhruv — Advanced Light Helicopter
Light Combat Helicopter (under development)
Light Observation Helicopter (under development)
Indian Multi-role Helicopter
MCA — india's indigenous stealth fighter
FGFA — under joint-development with the Sukhoi Corporation
PTAE-7,HJT-36
Project 71,
Project 15A
Project 15B
Project 17A
Project 28
Project 28A
MCMV
of course I missed a lot of project... but then you are here to bash India..
get some life...

Deflation is not a big problem. Latest figures indicate India is moving out of deflation. Inflation is -1.14% compared to previous -1.6%. Government isnt worried at all about deflation.

Just because WB has said something good about India, doesnt mean it is partial. An India guy working in WB, which I'm sure there are many is as much a part of an impartial organisation as others.

Reports based on data collection are not made by one person. If you dont know that then its better to complete your schooling before talking economics.

Well I did not know that was an Indian but I guessed it with my previous experince. Most of the time I found WB only takes most optimistic version of Indian data. Thats the fact.
May be too many Indians working in WB and discharging responsibility concerning south asia.

Regarding deflation... I will ofcourse be worried if I were the finance minister of India. I know India will come out of deflation very quick but even going into deflation shows how vulnerable Indian economy and the domestic consumption.

Last edited:
What is not true?

:tdown: Get a life!. If you dont have anything left in your arsenal to throw at us, better save this crap for the future or you'll run out of arguments completely.

This is an economic thread unless you can read that without reading the word Hindu somewhere in between. If you cant contribute something related to the topic better not contribute at all. There are several more intelligent members from Paksitan who would be more welcomed.

1.) akula is to train crew
2.) ATV is to be launched on 15th August 2009
3.) please update your knowledge on Kaveri, Arjun, Tejas... also compare it with similar developments.
4.) please check on following

Dhruv — Advanced Light Helicopter
Light Combat Helicopter (under development)
Light Observation Helicopter (under development)
Indian Multi-role Helicopter
MCA — india's indigenous stealth fighter
FGFA — under joint-development with the Sukhoi Corporation
PTAE-7,HJT-36
Project 71,
Project 15A
Project 15B
Project 17A
Project 28
Project 28A
MCMV
of course I missed a lot of project... but then you are here to bash India..
get some life...

Just one example Arjun MBT, all foreign core components. India tried to copy but couldn't. And yes everyone copies. Europe copied Chinese Ships, Iron making, Paper making, mathematics, gun powder, kites, etc. So when China copied in return, why the fuss?

Also, I know Hindu nationalists will say "we GAVE you Buddhism". Well technically NO you didn't. You persecuted the Buddhists (Sri Lanka being a refuge where Buddhism survived Hindu persecution). Secondly it originated from southern Nepal. Thirdly, much of the Buddhist belief systems is NOT unique, such as Karma, cycle of life, simplicity, middle road. These are also in Taoism and Confucism.

Lastly, by saying a country is using a religion that originated from your nation, therefore you CLAIM OWNERSHIP is ridiculous. Does that mean Saudi Arabia can claim Pakistan and India as its territory?

India drinks Tea and eats Rice, which originated from China --- so does that mean China can claim India? In fact, the entire world drinks tea and eats rice, so does that claim extend to the globe?

Think before you speak. :cheesy:

:tdown: Get a life!. If you dont have anything left in your arsenal to throw at us, better save this crap for the future or you'll run out of arguments completely.

This is an economic thread unless you can read that without reading the word Hindu somewhere in between. If you cant contribute something related to the topic better not contribute at all. There are several more intelligent members from Paksitan who would be more welcomed.

You guys brought up the topic first, but now you can't refute and are embarrassed on your short-comings, you shift the blame?! Typical cowardly behavior.

Okay let's get back on topic:

You guys are obsessed with "beating China" and becoming the fastest growing economy. You guys constantly bring up comparison with China, not Pakistan, not Bangladesh, and not even China. WE DON'T CARE FOR SUCH USELESS TRIVIA. We are self-confident and more busy with life. I don't read of insecure comparison with USA, nor Japan, nor Europe in China. I don't read of Pakistan comparing with India (unless someone from India brings the topic first). America doesn't compare herself with India. In fact most noise is the backlash of H1B and outsourcing to India.

I don't get all of this insecure fascination. Mexico is also poor (not as much) and is next to USA, but Mexico NEVER has this inferiority complex.

@ SinoIndus,

Indians are calling us trolls. Do not answer them. They will never understand. They do not deserve any reply. Just ignore the Indians.

Well I did not know that was an Indian but I guessed it with my previous experince. Most of the time I found WB only takes most optimistic version of Indian data. Thats the fact.
May be too many Indians working in WB and discharging responsibility concerning south asia.

Regarding deflation... I will ofcourse be worried if I were the finance minister of India. I know India will come out of deflation very quick but even going into deflation shows how vulnerable Indian economy and the domestic consumption.

The Global Development Finance 2009 report was prepared by the International Finance Team of the World Bank's Development Prospects Group. Substantial support was also provided by staff from other parts of the Development Economics Vice-Presidency, World Bank operational regions and networks, the International Finance Corporation, and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency.

The principal author was Mansoor Dailami,
with direction from Hans Timmer. The report was
prepared under the general guidance of Yifu Justin
Lin, World Bank Senior Vice President and Chief
Economist. The principal authors of each chapter
were:
Overview Mansoor Dailami
Chapter 1 Andrew Burns, Elliot Riordan, and Annette de Kleine Feige
Chapter 2 Dilek Aykut, Eung Ju Kim,
Yueqing Jia, and Sergio Kurlat
Chapter 3 Douglas Hostland, William Shaw, and Mansoor
Dailami

Here is the core team that prepared this report mentioned in the article. AND THE TEAM DOESNT HAVE A SINGLE INDIAN.

GDF 2009 - Core Team

NOW CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC?????????

The Global Development Finance 2009 report was prepared by the International Finance Team of the World Bank's Development Prospects Group. Substantial support was also provided by staff from other parts of the Development Economics Vice-Presidency, World Bank operational regions and networks, the International Finance Corporation, and the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency.

The principal author was Mansoor Dailami,
with direction from Hans Timmer. The report was
prepared under the general guidance of Yifu Justin
Lin, World Bank Senior Vice President and Chief
Economist. The principal authors of each chapter
were:
Overview Mansoor Dailami
Chapter 1 Andrew Burns, Elliot Riordan, and Annette de Kleine Feige
Chapter 2 Dilek Aykut, Eung Ju Kim,
Yueqing Jia, and Sergio Kurlat
Chapter 3 Douglas Hostland, William Shaw, and Mansoor
Dailami

Here is the core team that prepared this report mentioned in the article. AND THE TEAM DOESNT HAVE A SINGLE INDIAN.

GDF 2009 - Core Team

NOW CAN WE STICK TO THE TOPIC?????????

Yes congratulations to India!!! I don't see this as a zero-sum game. For starters are stronger India has positive spillover, as does a stronger China. Secondly, this is not a game.

Also we need to cautious with what is written. The World Bank is a political organization. Enough said.

Can't we just be happy for one another?! :cheers: Imagine SARC + ASEAN + CJK + CIS (Iran too) = UNBEATABLE.

You guys brought up the topic first, but now you can't refute and are embarrassed on your short-comings, you shift the blame?! Typical cowardly behavior.

Okay let's get back on topic:

You guys are obsessed with "beating China" and becoming the fastest growing economy. You guys constantly bring up comparison with China, not Pakistan, not Bangladesh, and not even China. WE DON'T CARE FOR SUCH USELESS TRIVIA. We are self-confident and more busy with life. I don't read of insecure comparison with USA, nor Japan, nor Europe in China. I don't read of Pakistan comparing with India (unless someone from India brings the topic first). America doesn't compare herself with India. In fact most noise is the backlash of H1B and outsourcing to India.

I don't get all of this insecure fascination. Mexico is also poor (not as much) and is next to USA, but Mexico NEVER has this inferiority complex.

I see you are feeling left out that India doesnt compare to you. And in your dimwits you fail to understand why we compare to China and not US.

BECAUSE US, EUROPE ARE DEVELOPED COUNTRIES. CHINA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY.
AND SINCE INDIA IS A DEVELOPING COUNTRY WE COMPARE TO DEVELOPING COUNTRIES THAT ARE COMPARABLE TO OURS.

Now I hope that aint Ph.d?

Is this what you call sticking to the topic???:woot: Seriously you have little to contribute with your knowledge of economics than in derailing this thread. :wave:

India’s Subbarao Says There’s No Risk of Deflation in Economy​
Share | Email | Print | A A A

June 20 (Bloomberg) -- Reserve Bank of India Governor Duvvuri Subbarao said there is no risk of deflation in the country’s economy with inflation having turned negative for the first time in three decades.

India doesn’t suffer from demand constraints, the central bank governor said today in Pune, western India. The RBI looks at several indicators to monitor inflation and some of these show that prices of food and primary articles are still high, Subbarao said.

In a country like India, it is important to ensure food prices are reasonable, he said. The central bank will consider all price trends in its July review and will also revisit growth and inflation figures, he said.

Subbarao said reversing an expansionary policy is part of fiscal management and that there was no schedule for this.

The governor said it was important for stimulus plans to work through fully and that they have had some effect on parts of the economy, such as steel, cement, two-wheelers, cars, cargo and freight traffic.

The central bank governor said the priority was restoring the economy to a high growth path and making sure exports recover.

The government will unveil its borrowing program in the July 6 budget, he said. The RBI will manage the borrowing program in a non-disruptive manner.

Just one example Arjun MBT, all foreign core components. India tried to copy but couldn't. And yes everyone copies. Europe copied Chinese Ships, Iron making, Paper making, mathematics, gun powder, kites, etc. So when China copied in return, why the fuss?

Also, I know Hindu nationalists will say "we GAVE you Buddhism". Well technically NO you didn't. You persecuted the Buddhists (Sri Lanka being a refuge where Buddhism survived Hindu persecution). Secondly it originated from southern Nepal. Thirdly, much of the Buddhist belief systems is NOT unique, such as Karma, cycle of life, simplicity, middle road. These are also in Taoism and Confucism.

Lastly, by saying a country is using a religion that originated from your nation, therefore you CLAIM OWNERSHIP is ridiculous. Does that mean Saudi Arabia can claim Pakistan and India as its territory?

India drinks Tea and eats Rice, which originated from China --- so does that mean China can claim India? In fact, the entire world drinks tea and eats rice, so does that claim extend to the globe?

Think before you speak. :cheesy:

COPY​
:lol::lol::lol:
lol this shows how insecure you are and hence this hatred towards India. I didn't made any comments on china's achievement and you yourself commented about chinese copying everything.. may be you feel bad about it...

anyways I did not write anything on religion, may be you are hallucinating.... what's that stuff you've been smokin these day's :lol::lol:

also, you seem to be a serious case of identity crisis, your id is sino indian friendship, you endorse pakistan and china's flag:woot::woot:.

Back
Top Bottom