What's new

Indian economy has great potential in the long run: Chinese economist

by78 and fattyacids have dedicated their lives for India. Please be gentle with them. We should not make their lives go waste :rofl::rofl:

by78 and fattyacids have dedicated their lives for India. Please be gentle with them. We should not make their lives go waste :rofl::rofl:

LOL, it may take you a lifetime to gather and comprehend the implications of such news, but it doesn't take us more than a few minutes. See, this is the direct benefit of taking PISA test and doing well in it.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

LOL, it may take you a lifetime to gather and comprehend the implications of such news, but it doesn't take us more than a few minutes. See, this is the direct benefit of taking PISA test and doing well in it.
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

See I knew it. PISA makes you dedicate your life to India !

~~~~This is what happens when a troll and a spammer meet together~~~~
#No need to reply them anymore.....

You don't have to be economist to say India has great potential in long run. It is given.

This is what happened when you chicken out of PISA:

Not my fault if you feel stupid now. Just go take PISA

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Its not fair to compare India with other countries. most of India's energy is use to keep this unnatural countries together that it has no time for PISA.

You don't have to be economist to say India has great potential in long run. It is given.

True. And with the way things r going, India will always be the superpower of tomorrow.

I do not understand the article at all!

Most Western economists are forecasting a longer term growth rate of 6-7% a year and he is saying 4.5-6% till around 2030.

This means he is more pessimistic than Western forecasters.

I do not understand the article at all!

Most Western economists are forecasting a longer term growth rate of 6-7% a year and he is saying 4.5-6% till around 2030.

This means he is more pessimistic than Western forecasters.

He must wanting to get others attention from China and focus on India. While the Indians and India itself want the same thing as well. the Westerners are not fool by any of this and know that only China can challenge the western. India will always be a card play by both East and the west the way things are going.

I see Indians worship Chinese economists。

Great。:D

Funny Chinese guys... weird thought process..they will wither worship you or they want you to worship them... There is nothing called Mutual respect in Chinese culture I guess...

Back
Top Bottom