What's new

Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

There is nothing to 'weasel out' except from the clutches of a fool intent on parading his stupidity.

If you have arguments, make them.Stop displaying your incapability to participate in civil discussion with falling to the lowest act...insult.As they say..

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

If you have arguments, make them.Stop displaying your to incapability to participate in civil discussion with falling to the lowest act...insult.As they say..

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.

Now.......shooo...

5 lessons to learn

• America is a frenemy - a friend by necessity, and an enemy by instinct and past cold war realities. This is as true on the Indian side, as we too have cold-war-mongers influencing foreign policy, even as economic and business realities, as well as geopolitical compulsions, propel us towards and an alliance based on mutual interest. Dealing with a frenemy calls for more nuanced approaches where the costs and benefits of agreements have to be negotiated clearly and unambiguously.

• Americans, the alliance with India is one of geopolitical convenience: it is about providing a counterweight to rising China apart from giving US multinationals market access in Asia’s second largest growing large economy. But they are under no illusion that Indian interests coincide with theirs.

• Dealing with a likely ally like America, we have to build reciprocity into the relationship. Even more important, we should build coercive counter-capabilities. See how the Americans have handled it. To let Khobragade off, they will demand a high price. Do we have a bargaining chip? An American who they want to rescue? Or will we just take things lying down and accept minor regrets and the deportation of Khobragade as a face-saver?

• We have to re-examine the domestic help policy and instead pay our diplomats more, so that they can afford to employ locals. This is the hard lesson the Infys of the world have learnt after paying fines for alleged visa frauds. It is time the government of India and the Indian Foreign Service learnt this.

• We should closely monitor American politics and find the right mix of allies among left and right to get our work done. This calls for hard work, acute policy analysis, and a hardnosed understanding of our larger interests. This means creating our own strong think-tanks and not using spare capacity in American think-tanks, whether it is the Heritage Foundation or the Cato Institute, the American Enterprise Institute or Brookings.

Genuine alliances can only be built on the principle of reciprocity and mutual respect. That simply ain’t there right now.

India and US: 5 lessons to learn from Khobragade case | Firstpost

India_US_Diplomat_Arrest-0520f.jpg

U.S. v Khobragade: Read the U.S. attorney’s statement - The Washington Post

:P well you Indians cry your lady was made a goat so oh yeh he enjoyed goat cavity search

This, coming from a woman, explains why our Women face such hardships in our society. SHAME ON YOU FOR SIDING WITH SUCH INSENSITIVE PEOPLE. So what if he's your countryman, are all Pakistanis good towards their women???

I again ask...What?

Do you have problems understanding Basic English ? Go read my and @adwityagrata previous posts and provide a sensible reply rather than talking nonsense . Anyone justifying a forced cavity search of a women should not have been born at all ....

As I said before, a Nation famous for watching Goat **** and Camel **** can only hope to think along these lines. You must be one of those sickos who Pakistan famous! Congratulations!

Tch Tch .. you are more silly than I first thought.

The nation who invented Kamasutra , and ( stuff I don't want to say about beliefs) is pointing fingers at others.

Here's a thought, is Kamasutra equivalent to a manual of exploiting women for pleasure ?

Do you have problems understanding Basic English ? Go read my and @adwityagrata previous posts and provide a sensible reply rather than talking nonsense . Anyone justifying a forced cavity search of a women should not have been born at all ....

As an India citizen kindly refer to it by the proper Indian legal term i.e. RAPE.

It is time we Indians stand up and talk the legal language too like the Amrikans. That is the language they understand. Not civility and respect.

The charges against the US is clear. They were complicit in RAPING the Indian diplomat and are now shielding the Rapist. Unless India takes a tough stand, weaklings and cowards will always bend over backwards supporting Amrikan action.

Tch Tch .. you are more silly than I first thought.

The nation who invented Kamasutra , and ( stuff I don't want to say about beliefs) is pointing fingers at others.

Here's a thought, is Kamasutra equivalent to a manual of exploiting women for pleasure ?

If you're trying to drag me to your level, forget it. An idiot who cannot differentiate between a manual for consensual love-making and rape is symptomatic of what ails South Asia.

The more you talk, the more apparent it is what a disgusting individual you are.

This, coming from a woman, explains why our Women face such hardships in our society. SHAME ON YOU FOR SIDING WITH SUCH INSENSITIVE PEOPLE. So what if he's your countryman, are all Pakistanis good towards their women???

I direct you to this article on how South Asian Women act as gate keepers to the patriarchal system and how they assist in keeping their women under their heel.

The women who violently perpetuate oppressive cultural practices | Pryia Shetty | Comment is free | theguardian.com

here is a quote

"More likely, it is that the foundation on which these societies and cultures are constructed rely on women being entirely submissive to the needs of men. By whichever means women are diminished – being denied education, being forced to cover up from head to toe, or by being pushed at 12 or 13 into marriages to men three times their age — they are forced to be the weaker sex. Empower these women, many worry, and like a twisted game of giant Jenga, everything will collapse.

In countries where civil conflict and war is common, women also tend, by default, to be the protectors of culture – if for no other reason than they are more likely to be around when their men are injured or killed in conflict. In many developing nations, children are raised almost entirely by women, often collectively. Women, then, are the ones who pass down tradition through folk stories, and oversee how girls are dressed and behave. Perhaps this great need to ensure the continuity of tradition from one generation to another explains why they are willing to tyrannise their own sex
."

Back
Top Bottom