What's new

Indian deputy consul general arrested in US on visa fraud charges

NO THEY ARE NOT !!! Grave offenses only include rape and murder...that is globally accepted...stop this nonsense

@Indischer ,@SpArK ,@Android @sandy_3126 , @Janmejay ,@DRAY ,@GURU DUTT ,@adwityagrata

I only quoted a few interesting posts , seems like White house had no clue this was going to happen , or so they claim
What do you think folks ?
That idiot singlehandedly pulled the relationship back by 5 years or so ?

Preet Bahrara and others identified a known flaw in Indian (as well as others developing countries) administrative policies...(Stepping stone for his political career)

India's foreign Secretary on her last trip antagonized US state department with pressing issue's and ruffled some feathers...

Due to timing of this maids situation, Us State dept decided to reply Indian foreign secretary by shifting it's tacit approval to Baharara provided the deliverable would be Khobragade in jail or atleast Indian Foreign office on the backfoot (based on outgoing govt)

Indian Foriegn office response was tactful, pulling out barricades (ensued libyan consulate sentiments, enough to rattle state departments feathers), Yashwant Sinha's "Gay arrest" comment escalated in Fox news and Cnn significantly...

Additionally the shoddy execution of this case from US side, including evacuating the maids family, Ignoring Indian inquiry, etc. raised even more headaches for the US state department...

Lastly Indian media's escalation of the issue, led to parliamentary furor.... US attorney Baharara out of the turn comments bypassing the state department is going to backfire significantly, and is already been anticipated by the White house officials, Looks like White house press secratary will have some tough couple of weeks....

US state department bungled this one up......

You have a right to say whatever you want to say in here, just like the other guy you confronted, he have the right to say whatever he want.
NO!! There is something known as civil decorum in public forums and people need to abide by that.

Tell me, if anyone can say whatever he wants, why are the moderators needed anyway?? Similarly, if anyone can behave any way they feel like in our society, why is there a Police force?

NO!! There is something known as civil decorum in public forums and people need to abide by that.

Tell me, if anyone can say whatever he wants, why are the moderators needed anyway?? Similarly, if anyone can behave any way they feel like in our society, why is there a Police force?

True to the point of what you said, discuss matter in a civil way is everyone much prefer, but not everyone think the same, to you a joke can be an insult to other a joke is just a joke, how do you draw the comparison between 2 people point of view.

True to the point of what you said, discuss matter in a civil way is everyone much prefer, but not everyone think the same, to you a joke can be an insult to other a joke is just a joke, how do you draw the comparison between 2 people point of view.

There are many emoticons precisely for this purpose. One can always indicate that it was meant as a joke and even apologise if it was hurtful to anyone.

The guy I replied to was speaking from his dirty mind, not joking about it (Is playing with a Lady's Izzat-o-Aabru even a matter to joke??).

There are many emoticons precisely for this purpose. One can always indicate that it was meant as a joke and even apologise if it was hurtful to anyone.

The guy I replied to was speaking from his dirty mind, not joking about it (Is playing with a Lady's Izzat-o-Aabru even a matter to joke??).

I don't know what his intention for making that statement, I just post an hypothetical statement to make a point to you.

OK......more information please ? now am curious
Sujhata singh reportedly asked for access to David headley by Indian intelligence among other barrage of items like NSA spying related to defense deals in india among other things....

I don't know what his intention for making that statement, I just post an hypothetical statement to make a point to you.

As I said before, he made such remarks because he's a disgusting sicko himself. Such people neither deserve respect nor support from other forum members. You won't find me defending my countrymen if they had made similarly sick remarks.

As I said before, he made such remarks because he's a disgusting sicko himself. Such people neither deserve respect nor support from other forum members. You won't find me defending my countrymen if they had made similarly sick remarks.

That your take on it, not everyone will see your way with many thing, people defend other people for many reasons. They will find a reasons good enough for them to stick up for someone.

That your take on it, not everyone will see your way with many thing, people defend other people for many reasons. They will find a reasons good enough for them to stick up for someone.

That's fine. However, they need to remember that their support of men who offer such views by extension translates to their support for the issue in question.

If someone supports a guy who supports rape, they should be prepared to stand accused as rapists themselves. Hence, those who came to the aid of that sicko, be it man or woman, stand accused as sickos too, not as great patriots!

That's fine. However, they need to remember that their support of men who offer such views by extension translates to their support for the issue in question.

If someone supports a guy who supports rape, they should be prepared to stand accused as rapists themselves. Hence, those who came to the aid of that sicko, be it man or woman, stand accused as sickos too, not as great patriots!

I don't think what he stated consider a thought of a rapist, that a far cry from the comparison to what the other have to post.

I don't think what he stated consider a thought of a rapist, that a far cry from the comparison to what the other have to post.

It's definitely those of a guy who thrives on the misery of others. His subsequent posts are a further reflection of his sick behavior. Anyways, no point in us debating over him. The next time, if I come across ANYONE making such sick comments, I'll deal with them in similar fashion.

Upbringing...

Ah sweet heart ....

Lets try to use what ever logic which led your and your countryman to accuse upbringing and
apply the same rational and reasoning to Hindu-stan's state of affairs ( Satti, Kamasutra, frequency oc rape etc).

What do you think the culprit will be then ?

Ah sweet heart ....

Lets try to use what ever logic which led your and your countryman to accuse upbringing and
apply the same rational and reasoning to Hindu-stan's state of affairs ( Satti, Kamasutra, frequency oc rape etc).

What do you think the culprit will be then ?
well bhai i wont go into sati, kamasutra or rapes as its off topic but the thing is at the end of day when the dust will stelle i guess the onli looser will be the maid who wnet aginst her employer who took her to US and gave her all facilities like she gave to her family and above all trusted her with her most prced possesion (her children) what she did in return .... she got fooled by some over zelous human rights activists and becmae the cause of so much ambarresment to herself , her family , her employer , employers family , indian consolate , and indoUS relations ...now she will pay for it for rest of her life as she will never get respect and coopration from any non resident indian , indian govt and even her on indian employers each an every one will never give her acsess to any thing worthwile and wil always be looked down as a backstabber and an untrustworthy employee and will often be abused and mistreated and that goes forher family aswell and if your an expact you might know how hard it is for some one to live in a forighn land with all that baggage and no sympathesiser ... good day sir

If you're trying to drag me to your level, forget it. An idiot who cannot differentiate between a manual for consensual love-making and rape is symptomatic of what ails South Asia.

The more you talk, the more apparent it is what a disgusting individual you are.

No ... that is the last thing i'd like to drag you down in with me.

you are incapable of debate / reasoning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom