What's new

Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh warns China & Pakistan again

Link of the video with 115 sq miles
You just gave the link of the site I know what tv84 is
ah. it was said by doctor sahib in one of his sach o sach programs which are more than an hour long each. in order to find it, I'll have to watch about 20 hrs worth of previous episodes on youtube.

To be honest, I only joined when an Indian I worked with told me BS about the February skirmish. I am a FACTS based guy and an aviator not prone to Chah khane nonsense, as there is no Iranian Defence Forum, I joined the PDF mostly to post factual comments, even though it ires some think skinned kids. Indians had made up such nonsense that anyone with even basic military knowledge would have laughed, like shooting down a Pakistani F-16 with a 90's South Korean AIM 120 decoy missile fragments. Seriously :-) in this day and age with every Patel, Singh and Sharma with a smart phone, how can one tell such blatant lies.

New, improved Abhinandon will be taken good care of.

Never seen him so happy in India, he knew the caste system makes him an abhi none done there...

View attachment 795191
Cleared for tea

Defence minister Rajnath Singh warned Pakistan saying that India will strike down any efforts by the neighbouring country to destabilise it. Rajnath Singh said India wants good relations with its neighbours and does not have ill intentions to occupy foreign territory. In a veiled reference to China, Singh warned that it will give a fitting reply to any country that attempts to occupy even an inch of its land. Rajnath Singh also said there was an attempt to create misapprehensions in Nepal about a road from Lipulekh Pass to Mansarovar through Dharchula. But that attempt failed.

bloody hell! it is all over the PDF

Last edited:
Defence minister Rajnath Singh warned Pakistan saying that India will strike down any efforts by the neighbouring country to destabilise it. Rajnath Singh said India wants good relations with its neighbours and does not have ill intentions to occupy foreign territory. In a veiled reference to China, Singh warned that it will give a fitting reply to any country that attempts to occupy even an inch of its land. Rajnath Singh also said there was an attempt to create misapprehensions in Nepal about a road from Lipulekh Pass to Mansarovar through Dharchula. But that attempt failed.

India has lost not inches but thousands of square miles and got a beating from the Chinese.

no-yes.gif

Singh warned that it will give a fitting reply to any country that attempts to occupy even an inch of its land.
No, no, no, no, no. Befitting response. This is the correct phrasing, as per my Hinglish dictionary.

In a veiled reference to China, Singh warned that it will give a fitting reply to any country that attempts to occupy even an inch of its land
You sure about that mr. Singh?

Just sit down and shut up little pathetic man otherwise you will get the schooling you will never forget.

ah. it was said by doctor sahib in one of his sach o sach programs which are more than an hour long each. in order to find it, I'll have to watch about 20 hrs worth of previous episodes on youtube.
They can't understand Punjabi though...

ok rajnath, now get back into your squatting chicken position and hold your ears mista new and pawaphul india, KAAN PKAR BC!😆
20211106_223520.jpg

Last edited:
This time he will release Spike Mutra on forests and animals in AJK.. rofl ...

Back
Top Bottom