What's new

Indian Defence Minister Rajnath Singh warns China & Pakistan again

New, improved Abhinandon will be taken good care of.

Never seen him so happy in India, he knew the caste system makes him an abhi none done there...

1637417920475.png

Just a little correction, the AIM 120 was actually Indian effort to get the Americans on their side.....the Indian Air Force, reportedly the fourth largest air arm in the world were crying to America that Pakistan was using American supplied weapons against India.......I mean did the Indians think America supplied these missiles to Pakistan to shoot down Taliban jets.
That sure worked out well too as the US government and General Dynamics certified that all PAF F-16 were accounted for and none had been shot down. The Indians can't even lie properly. BTW, they have promoted the assinine looking Indian pilot who was shot down in the MIG-21 Bison.

New, powerful India will give befitting reply to Pakistan for efforts to destabilize country's peace: Rajnath Singh
Singh informed that the ex-gratia amount provided in case of the battle casualties has been increased to Rs 8 lakh by the Centre.
Published: 20th November 2021 06:29 PM | Last Updated: 20th November 2021 06:29 PM | A+A A-
Rajnath_Singh.jpg

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh (Photo | Twitter)
By ANI
PITHORAGARH:
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that the 'new and powerful India' will give a befitting reply to any efforts made by Pakistan to destabilize peace in the country.
Singh, who was addressing the Shaheed Samman Yatra in Uttarakhand's Pithoragarh, said, "Pakistan makes all efforts to destabilize peace in India but we have sent a clear message to them that we will hit back. This is a new and powerful India."

Speaking on occasion Singh also informed that the ex-gratia amount provided in case of the battle casualties has been increased to Rs 8 lakh by the Centre.
"Earlier, the ex-gratia amount for the battle casualty was Rs 2 lakh which has been increased by four times," he said.
Recalling his visit to Rezang La in Ladakh on November 18, he said, "I went to Rezang La where I was told that about the miracle performed by 124 jawans of Kumaon Battalion...It can never be forgotten. I was told that 114 jawans were killed in action, but they killed over 1200 Chinese soldiers. I had the privilege of visiting the place."
He also stated that if there is a fifth Dham in Uttarakhand, it will have the soil from the homes of soldiers killed in action.
"There are four Dhams in Uttarakhand and if 'Sainya Dham' is made, we will have a fifth Dham here. This Dham will have soil from martyrs' homes...Their names and the names of their villages should also be written in the (Sainya) Dham," he added.
BJP Chief JP Nadda had inaugurated the Shaheed Samman Yatra in Chamoli on November 15 to pay tribute to the sacrifices made by soldiers from Uttarakhand.

There appears to be an established and rich history of spewing BS in their country.

They are afraid of us since the Afghan outfall.. They use to be vocal but now they become timid these days for good reasons we have stragetic depth. Doubt has crept into their hearts and minds including the bashing they got in 2019 added with the Afghan outfall this has forced them into savage intimidation and awkwardly enough they are more intimidated by Afghans than even us which I find strange to this day but either way it is hard to understand Indian logic..

But either way they are starting to believe in their own defeat mentally.. Once you are a vegetarian country and you sit across caged warriors for centuries the reality will eventually hit home which it has done for India.... Nothing will be able to safe them from us it would be like a dog on a bone

Last edited:
Indian fake "doctors" have literally killed a lot of people in Australia. They have been quite a few horrendous cases, the one in Queensland was the worst. It also highlights slack due diligence in the west in accepting Indian fake credentials. Australia gives preference to Indians over Chinese now as they are subservient coolies who jump like slaves at every white masters command.

West loves whoever is the most subservient and loyal to them. Indians play this role perfectly. Western countries are so gullible when it comes to India.

New, powerful India will give befitting reply to Pakistan for efforts to destabilize country's peace: Rajnath Singh
Singh informed that the ex-gratia amount provided in case of the battle casualties has been increased to Rs 8 lakh by the Centre.
Published: 20th November 2021 06:29 PM | Last Updated: 20th November 2021 06:29 PM | A+A A-
Rajnath_Singh.jpg

Defence Minister Rajnath Singh (Photo | Twitter)
By ANI
PITHORAGARH:
Defence Minister Rajnath Singh on Saturday said that the 'new and powerful India' will give a befitting reply to any efforts made by Pakistan to destabilize peace in the country.
Singh, who was addressing the Shaheed Samman Yatra in Uttarakhand's Pithoragarh, said, "Pakistan makes all efforts to destabilize peace in India but we have sent a clear message to them that we will hit back. This is a new and powerful India."

Speaking on occasion Singh also informed that the ex-gratia amount provided in case of the battle casualties has been increased to Rs 8 lakh by the Centre.
"Earlier, the ex-gratia amount for the battle casualty was Rs 2 lakh which has been increased by four times," he said.
Recalling his visit to Rezang La in Ladakh on November 18, he said, "I went to Rezang La where I was told that about the miracle performed by 124 jawans of Kumaon Battalion...It can never be forgotten. I was told that 114 jawans were killed in action, but they killed over 1200 Chinese soldiers. I had the privilege of visiting the place."
He also stated that if there is a fifth Dham in Uttarakhand, it will have the soil from the homes of soldiers killed in action.
"There are four Dhams in Uttarakhand and if 'Sainya Dham' is made, we will have a fifth Dham here. This Dham will have soil from martyrs' homes...Their names and the names of their villages should also be written in the (Sainya) Dham," he added.
BJP Chief JP Nadda had inaugurated the Shaheed Samman Yatra in Chamoli on November 15 to pay tribute to the sacrifices made by soldiers from Uttarakhand.

Barking dogs seldom bite

Indian fake "doctors" have literally killed a lot of people in Australia. They have been quite a few horrendous cases, the one in Queensland was the worst. It also highlights slack due diligence in the west in accepting Indian fake credentials. Australia gives preference to Indians over Chinese now as they are subservient coolies who jump like slaves at every white masters command.

They take their revenge, Australians hate Indians as it seems, the govt. on the contrary is subservient to US and kowtow their policies.

They take their revenge, Australians hate Indians as it seems, the govt. on the contrary is subservient to US and kowtow their policies.

The Aussie bogan is racist to begin with and Indians are viewed very poorly and made fun of. The government is in Zionist hands and is pushing the Sinophobic and Islamophobia agenda. Nobody likes Indians, not even the Indians themselves, they have Sikh problems and caste system crap here too.

Now that Afghanistan is empty Indians are shitting it, they know that China and Pak are gonna
give them a good banging soon.

Back
Top Bottom