What's new

Featured Indian defence minister concede losing 38000 sq kms territory to China.

It keeps getting better: 1st loss of 1,000 sq km, now loss of 38,000 sq km, next 1,000,000 sq km to China!!

Your English composition is more crappier on that note. Why don't you re-read your post. Oops, my bad...I exactly know where you had your education

Just to correct you basic English; you don't use the word "more" when you have already used "crappier" in your sentence. So the correct English sentence is, "Your English composition is crappier on that note" or "Your English composition is more crappy on that note" .......... so to sum up, you are after all an Indian and wouldn't know proper English even if you tried. :omghaha: :rofl:

Just to correct you basic English; you don't use the word "more" when you have already used "crappier" in your sentence. So the correct English sentence is, "Your English composition is crappier on that note" or "Your English composition is more crappy on that note" .......... so to sum up, you are after all an Indian and wouldn't know proper English even if you tried. :omghaha: :rofl:
Please forgive my Indian friend. He needs 300 years more of British rule to correct his grammar. :lol:

Please forgive my Indian friend. He needs 300 years more of British rule to correct his grammar. :lol:
Unfortunately for them, they will soon be speaking crappy Chinese after the PLA are finished with them :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :omghaha: :omghaha: :omghaha: ... the rest will need to learn the Urdu script in the Pakistani occupation zone in northern India.

ahh indian again if we recall their Terrorist PM said that no one came or cross illeagly indian border or LAC or occupied 1 inche of indian land..
Indians are liars dont believe a word they says.

Last edited:
Was he sleeping until now!!

The facts are , which I keep insisting and reminding to the Indians;

1- Kashmir is not your "Atotang". It has already been broken, more than once, it must be added.

A- 1948 liberation of Azad Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan from Indian's illegal occupation.
B- 1962 and subsequently on many occasions China has taken part of Ladakh known as Aksai Chin.
C- 1990 Pakistan occupying and still occupying heights in Kargil.

2- The fact that Pakistan has ceded some part of Gilgit Baltistan to China to settle the border disputes.

3- The situation in Kashmir valley and Ladakh at the moment is testimony that India is an illegal occupier not accepted by the local population.

They should be allowed to make the decision of their future according to the UN resolutions on Kashmir.

Aren't they Indian names?
images.jpeg-38.jpg

China has illegally occupied over 38,000 square km of land in Ladakh: Rajnath Singh

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.65)]Sep 15, 2020, 04:16PM ISTSource: Times Now[/COLOR]
Speaking at the Lok Sabha over LAC row, defence minister Rajnath Singh said that India and China have different perceptions about the Line of Actual Control (LAC) and that the border issue remains unresolved. Rajnath Singh said that China doesn't recognise the traditional and customary alignment of the boundary. He further said that China has unauthorized occupation of approximately 38,000 square km of land in Ladakh. Besides, under the so-called Sino-Pakistan 'Boundary Agreement' of 1963, Pakistan illegally ceded 5,180 sq km of Indian territory in Azad Kashmir to China, he added.

This is huge victory for India as per upcoming indian media reports. :lol:

No. Territory included in this needs to be held, not imagined.
Otherwise Kashmir would already be under Pakistani control, Afghanistan would be province of Pak and the Pak flag flies on the red fort. lol

So where is that 1000 sq KMs lost to PLA account for? some land in Mars? LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom