What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

He was fired after he saw some people watch a match for free from some tower nearby and called them "The Jewish stands" - and that too on Rupert Murdoch's channel.

LOL - It is exactly the opposite. Pak players were dying to play in IPL and a guy like Tanveer then blamed his non-selection on "Hindu ki saazish" or some such. It is probably the psychological scars of being ruled by Hindus for 4000 years - seems Pakistan has not forgotten it or gotten over it even after getting a country to practice their faith. I guess that is why winning the most minor of ICC tournaments against the old masters means so much to them.

The may have ruled at some point as they were indigenous to the land. Too bad their lands were conquered and ruled by a Muslim minority, as well as the British and a good many others. Just as a nation of 1.3 billion got shafted in a cricket match by a nation more than 7x smaller than it. Once conquered and vanquished, never forgotton or forgiven.

Indians should abandon Gow Rakshat project and start eating beef. Seriously. Lack of protein shows. In the interim enroll only Muslim players or those Hindus, Sikhs, etc who take beef.
We have stores which sell this amazing thing. It is called Whey Protein. Do you get that in Bangladesh?

who had started this baap wala taunt first ??

anyone?

Sir East and West Pakistan both beaten India and that too very badly.

The point to celebrate is not the victory but the fact that Indian team is one of the best and both BD and Pakistan thrashed it too badly.

Not an indian fan, but they beat Bangladesh. Only Pakistan & Sri Lanka beat india in this tournament.

The may have ruled at some point as they were indigenous to the land. Too bad their lands were conquered and ruled by a Muslim minority, as well as the British and a good many others. Just as a nation of 1.3 billion got shafted in a cricket match by a nation more than 7x smaller than it. Once conquered and vanquished, never forgotton or forgiven.

Point is that they were ruled for 4000 years. What is the epicenter of Pakistan - Punjab that too was ruled by the Sikh minority and the British. I did read that there is some Hindu Maharaja who still holds sway over some small region in Pakistan. So small sporting victories are like a soothing balm to get over that complex.

LOL

and I was just about to ask if it was Rana or Blofeld who said that.. :sarcastic:

he was mast, as a kid in school I remember watching those.. Dawood would be in the stands sometimes..

and losing on Jumma aka Friday, young wasim, waqar, aqib j, IK and the rest... Pak had almost had a windies style era of greatness in cricket then.

not to sound bitter and well done yesterday but they still a beat a better team, their current lot are nothing like the greats.

Even though we are more than 7x smaller than india and are not allowed to play at home, we'll get players like that again, if not even better ones. The spirit of the Pakistani people will manifest them someday.

3 days ago Indians started baap,beta,poota bs why are they crying?
Actually it was started a while back and it was Sehwag who started it. Some interview a few years ago.

anyone?

The point to celebrate is not the victory but the fact that Indian team is one of the best and both BD and Pakistan thrashed it too badly.
When did Bdesh beat it?

Even though we are more than 7x smaller than india and are not allowed to play at home, we'll get players like that again, if not even better ones. The spirit of the Pakistani people will manifest them someday.
Australia has 24 million people. About 10x smaller than Pak. And you have one Test series victory against them in the last 20 years?

Point is that they were ruled for 4000 years. What is the epicenter of Pakistan - Punjab that too was ruled by the Sikh minority and the British. I did read that there is some Hindu Maharaja who still holds sway over some small region in Pakistan. So small sporting victories are like a soothing balm to get over that complex.

They only ruled for a small time. Mere vassels for the British. But they were ruled for a FAR FAR longer period by a Muslim minority than the other way round. The creation of Pakistan was a testament to that fact. Because of these conquests and the creation of Pakistan, a new people, a new community has been created that never existed before the Islamic period. A LOT of people resent this.

Personally I could not care less about cricket but before sunday, alot of indians were so confident of winning that they claimed that "when" india wins the ICC trophy final against Pakistan that it would be a victory for Hinduism, the indian soldiers killed in Kashmir and restoration of indian pride and virtue. That's what made this victory so powerful. Had the indians not been so emotional about this match then no one including the Pakistanis would have cared about this victory.

Australia has 24 million people. About 10x smaller than Pak. And you have one Test series victory against them in the last 20 years?

EXACTLY!!!!!........The Pakistan team ATM is inferior to the Australian one. Pathetically so. Until we don't win a test series in Australia and South Africa, Pakistan CAN NEVER BE a great legendary cricket team like the Australians and West Indies of the past.

Islam didn't exist 4000 years ago. So the Hindus could do as they please & rule over their indigenous land. When Islam emerged, it came to india and conquered it. That legacy still remains today in the manifestation of Pakistan. A lot of people hate this fact and hold the Pakistani people responsible for the Islamic conquest of india.

They only ruled for a small time. Mere vassels for the British. But they were ruled for a FAR FAR longer period by a Muslim minority than the other way round. The creation of Pakistan was a testament to that fact. Because of these conquests and the creation of Pakistan, a new people, a new community has been created that never existed before the Islamic period. A LOT of people resent this.

Personally I could not care less about cricket but before sunday, alot of indians were so confident of winning that they claimed that "when" india wins the ICC trophy final against Pakistan that it would be a victory for Hinduism, the indian soldiers killed in Kashmir and restoration of indian pride and virtue. That's what made this victory so powerful. Had the indians not been so emotional about this match then no one including the Pakistanis would have cared about this victory.

EXACTLY!!!!!........The Pakistan team ATM is inferior to the Australian one. Pathetically so. Until we don't win a test series in Australia and South Africa, Pakistan CAN NEVER BE a great legendary cricket team like the Australians and West Indians of the past.

The creation of Pakistan was due to creating a political space for two parties. Remember, Jinnah accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan for a united India, it was Congress which rejected it.

I would hardly call a rule for 4000+ years a "small time".

I have not seen a single post by an Indian claiming victory for "Hinduism". For India, yes.

EXACTLY!!!!!........The Pakistan team ATM is inferior to the Australian one. Pathetically so. Until we don't win a test series in Australia and South Africa, Pakistan CAN NEVER BE a great legendary cricket team like the Australians and West Indies of the past.

Islam didn't exist 4000 years ago. So the Hindus could do as they please & rule over their indigenous land. When Islam emerged, it came to india and conquered it. That legacy still remains today in the manifestation of Pakistan. A lot of people hate this fact and hold the Pakistani people responsible for the Islamic conquest of india.

So, it is not as if Hinduism stopped Islam from emerging. Whom have you met who has ever held Pakistani people responsible for "Islamic conquest of India". In India people believe that foreign invaders came and conquered parts of India and converted people - sometimes by coaxing, sometimes by forcing. No one in his right mind think that those who converted were the conquerors; au contraire they were the first to throw in the towel and be conquered. That's the mainstream narrative in India. I take it that it is possibly the exact opposite in Pakistan.

The creation of Pakistan was due to creating a political space for two parties. Remember, Jinnah accepted the Cabinet Mission Plan for a united India, it was Congress which rejected it.

I have not seen a single post by an Indian claiming victory for "Hinduism". For India, yes.

4000 years of rule of your OWN land is a given and neutral point. But when a new religion emerges and conquers YOUR LAND for a 1000 years then changes the face of the old civilisation FOREVER, that is a trauma that can probably never be gotton over. For many, it can be a tragedy. It also explains the hatred and racism that exists in this region for many centuries.

The Africans ruled Africa for over 10,000 years. But when the Europeans came and conquered Africa in the 16th century onwards, that trauma and pain is still being felt today.

anyone?

Yep, its only correct that BD and Pak cricket dominates international cricketing. Indian cricket at corporate or individual players level have always been scandal ridden. And they blame Pak players and manufacture "terrorism" issues. Their only player censored happened to be Muslim - Azharuddin. Hindu Kapil Dev got off after some cry acting and onion induced tears on TV.

It's just a game for God's sake. Rejoice every win with dignity and accept defeat with gentlemanly silence. That's what will make this game more graceful.
I totally agree. I understand this is more of a reaction from our side, you would get such immature reactions from both sides.
To be fair India media did fuel most of the reactions, this 'baap' thing was unheard of before maybe Sehwag or some Indian actors made some stupid comments. Reaction of our media has been very exemplary.

So, it is not as if Hinduism stopped Islam from emerging. Whom have you met who has ever held Pakistani people responsible for "Islamic conquest of India". In India people believe that foreign invaders came and conquered parts of India and converted people - sometimes by coaxing, sometimes by forcing. No one in his right mind think that those who converted were the conquerors; au contraire they were the first to throw in the towel and be conquered. That's the mainstream narrative in India. I take it that it is possibly the exact opposite in Pakistan.

Conversely the people that live in modern day Pakistan were easy to convert because even before Islam existed, they had a lot more in common with the tribes West of them then they did with the inhabitants of modern day india. Especially South india. They were interacting and living in close proximity to one another for many centuries before Islam even existed. You have to bear in mind their was no indian federation like there is today and modern day Pakistan was a part of the Persian empire for many centuries. That made them ripe for conversion to Islam as opposed to someone living in the deepest of india. Modern day india was made up of many different independent princely states that were ultimately brought together by the British.

Last edited:
19396875_1364074537013942_7837475946209039329_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom