What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

lol.. I know.. I have seen that sohail tanveer guy, afridi, javed miandad , and that guy who talke to dilshan saying that muslim can do any sin.. all are pure hearted and good muslim talks lol. actually its only you guys who mask rabid Islamism behind your talk. indian cricketeers are professional and care about their stats, wins and money. which is what is expected from a professional.

You really have a big mouth, but you ran away from our previous argument:) Grow a pair of balls and answer like a man instead of lying through your rear end. Show us the clip where the celebrities mentioned above said a Muslim can do no sin. Indian cricketers are such professionals that they can't even ignore comments made by a fan and wanted to resort to violence with his aggressive posture.

@Windjammer
Damn! I never knew that educated Indian ex players, captains and media personalities had taken below the belt jabs at Pakistan (Baap comments etc), I guess your other post was on point after finding out their cheap comments.
I guess I owe you an apology.
The fact is in India, Pakistan bashing is both a vote winner and increases the TRP ratings.
Be it Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, It's in Indian psyche to verbally demean others, let's be realistic, Indians are not exactly themselves fair'n lovely but still they look down on Black Africans with such discrimination that it makes headline news in the West.... they tend to apply same mentality on their neighbors and when they get paid back in same coin, it's a shock to their system.... too bad for them, we Pakistani like to give as good as we get.
And no need for an apology, unlike Indians, i don't consider myself above others. :-)

3 days ago Indians started baap,beta,poota bs why are they crying?

Lol Pakistan

Lol ignorant india team please show me one example that is India was ignorant as team on field

Lol Matlab kuch bhi

They are much better than loud mouth Pakistani's
TU phir agay bann ho ho ker. Like kuch bhi tyujhe koi sharam nahi hai ?
By the way It was directed at Fans. Loud Pakistanis ? LOl
Look how aussies are grinding cocky indian fans in Fb pages

Well mauka mauka was Epic satire lol

Comedy is comedy it has no intent to hate

You take it like that only its PAK media who took it on heart

Lol like Pakistan team in previous tournaments humiliation

4 June was humiliation remember too
Why are you taking on heart?
Accept defeat like a man and move on.
We all see what indians did before match now dont cry.
If you want i can post all your media and celebrities uttered before match.
Your one channel did a program on wagah border and a pathetic joker was spewing venom.
And check the slut standing with them saying about Pakistan and team.video already posted here you can find it.
When make joke about other then you should have guts to be joke.
Indians should stay away from these threads.you know what is coming in these threads then why come here.
Trying show us the mirror you guys already broke.
Mouka mouka was joke when at start but later it became tool of insult.
Now ab thuk gaya hey tu bardassht karo pain challa kyu rahey ho.
Thouka Thouka
Dont take it personally its a joke
Thouka thouka

Henry Blofeld ki queen's english waali posh accent mein commentary, the ear rings.. "lovely"

lol, who remembers all that ? :D
He was fired after he saw some people watch a match for free from some tower nearby and called them "The Jewish stands" - and that too on Rupert Murdoch's channel.

You are correct and the reason behind this is very controversial. This has been caused by over a 1000 years of Muslim rule, subjugation and humiliation over the indian peoples. The creation of Pakistan is a daily remainder of this distressing and humiliating part of their history. It has hugely & profoundly affected the indian psyche forever. ALL indians feel this. They havn't forgotton till this day. Pakistan beating them yesterday was like twisting a knife in their wound.
LOL - It is exactly the opposite. Pak players were dying to play in IPL and a guy like Tanveer then blamed his non-selection on "Hindu ki saazish" or some such. It is probably the psychological scars of being ruled by Hindus for 4000 years - seems Pakistan has not forgotten it or gotten over it even after getting a country to practice their faith. I guess that is why winning the most minor of ICC tournaments against the old masters means so much to them.

He was fired after he saw some people watch a match for free from some tower nearby and called them "The Jewish stands" - and that too on Rupert Murdoch's channel.

LOL - It is exactly the opposite. Pak players were dying to play in IPL and a guy like Tanveer then blamed his non-selection on "Hindu ki saazish" or some such. It is probably the psychological scars of being ruled by Hindus for 4000 years - seems Pakistan has not forgotten it or gotten over it even after getting a country to practice their faith. I guess that is why winning the most minor of ICC tournaments against the old masters means so much to them.
WTF, Henry ???

lolol :rofl:

The fact is in India, Pakistan bashing is both a vote winner and increases the TRP ratings.
Be it Pakistan, China, Bangladesh, It's in Indian psyche to verbally demean others, let's be realistic, Indians are not exactly themselves fair'n lovely but still they look down on Black Africans with such discrimination that it makes headline news in the West.... they tend to apply same mentality on their neighbors and when they get paid back in same coin, it's a shock to their system.... too bad for them, we Pakistani like to give as good as we get.
And no need for an apology, unlike Indians, i don't consider myself above others. :-)
What is surprising is that educated and idol like celebrities would snoop down to this level, they are supposed to set the tone for the ones following them, their millions of fans look up to them and this is the precedent they set?
I mean even IF Pakistani celebrates talk against India they never abuse them, but this baap comments is a low!

Yes. Been a while - sometime in the mid 1990s I think. Old school British dimwit.
LOL

and I was just about to ask if it was Rana or Blofeld who said that.. :sarcastic:

he was mast, as a kid in school I remember watching those.. Dawood would be in the stands sometimes..

and losing on Jumma aka Friday, young wasim, waqar, aqib j, IK and the rest... Pak had almost had a windies style era of greatness in cricket then.

not to sound bitter and well done yesterday but they still a beat a better team, their current lot are nothing like the greats.

LOL

and I was just about to ask if it was Rana or Blofeld who said that.. :sarcastic:

he was mast, as a kid in school I remember watching those.. Dawood would be in the stands sometimes..

and losing on Jumma aka Friday, young wasim, waqar, aqib j, IK and the rest... Pak had almost had a windies style era of greatness in cricket then.

not to sound bitter and well done yesterday but they still a beat a better team, their current lot are nothing like the greats.

Yes, and Wasim with this swing and Waqar with his toe crushers. LOL and India's opening bowler was Manoj Prabhakar! Even I was too young but they had an awesome team and India's was utter crap with guys like Manjrekar and Atul Wassan and god knows who else. I remember visiting Toronto with a Pakistani friend for the Sahara Cup and I think that is when the tide finally began turning. Till then - from 86-98/99, I doubt we beat them even 20% of the time.

Indians should abandon Gow Rakshat project and start eating beef. Seriously. Lack of protein shows. In the interim enroll only Muslim players or those Hindus, Sikhs, etc who take beef.

who had started this baap wala taunt first ??

anyone?

Indians should abandon Gow Rakshat project and start eating beef. Seriously. Lack of protein shows. In the interim enroll only Muslim players or those Hindus, Sikhs, etc who take beef.

Sir East and West Pakistan both beaten India and that too very badly.

The point to celebrate is not the victory but the fact that Indian team is one of the best and both BD and Pakistan thrashed it too badly.

Back
Top Bottom