What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

It's just a game for God's sake. Rejoice every win with dignity and accept defeat with gentlemanly silence. That's what will make this game more graceful.
Yeah.. i can imagine what kind of Insults would have been thrown at Pakistan if we had lost.

Lol Pakistan
And only for this sole reason I am happy the bloody arrogant lot lost it all. Terribly to youngsters who didnt even have exposure in international cricket
Lol ignorant india team please show me one example that is India was ignorant as team on field

Lol Matlab kuch bhi

They are much better than loud mouth Pakistani's

Lol Pakistan

Lol ignorant india team please show me one example that is India was ignorant as team on field

Lol Matlab kuch bhi

They are much better than loud mouth Pakistani's

I wonder which barking Bharti started all this circus to be popular.
It's in Indian psyche to verbally demean others,

I wonder which barking Bharti started all this circus to be popular.
It's in Indian psyche to verbally demean others,
Lol Pakistani's are not saint either safraz was big mouthing before 4th June game so was hassan Ali

There is no instance by India team what so ever to do such thing on field or our side

Lol you won match and cup its OK to celebrate

You have right troll but be ready if it backfires and in Pakistan case it's Regular and you know this a fact

Lol cringe , people here have no concept of sportsmanship or class ,open up the other thread when India defeated Pakistan in the first match , no one was was butthurt , and look at these people now ,throwing insults & retarded statements .

Somethings never change.

Lol Pakistani's are not saint either safraz was big mouthing before 4th June game so was hassan Ali

There is no instance by India team what so ever to do such thing on field or our side

Lol you won match and cup its OK to celebrate

You have right troll but be ready if it backfires and in Pakistan case it's Regular and you know this a fact
Participating players always taunt each others on and off field, but if it wasn't for attention seeking Sehwag and then Indian media towing the line, none of this would be happening.
And we all saw behavior and manners of Indians on PDF after India won the earlier match.
Anyways, this video seems was meant for the occasion.

Indian trolls, do not tell us how "Decent" you had been.I still remember such disgusting tweets such as "Pakistani terrorists versus Men in blue" or the one depicting that "Winner will take Kashmir".Remember, what your actors and media were saying before the championship. Remember "Mauka, Mauka".How civilized and decent was that?Complete piece of garbage and "Baap kaun hai" has to do with the tweet of your own famous well educated actor.

Pakistani trolls, for God's sake take it as a match and do not respond back the way they were doing earlier.Your cricket team has proved themselves by working hard verily.However, such kind of trends are not benefiting. You are a muslim, please maintain your decency and dignity. Sucessful nations are ones that keep their mouths shut and show their performance on "Ground"

regards

Last edited:
With all due respect, this whole 'mauka mauka' was started by India, taunting was started by India, including their celebrities coming online so I suppose next time only chew what you can bite because fate can switch in a matter of a blink.

Back
Top Bottom