What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

LOL - the guy taunting got so scared when Shami approached him - he shut up till Shami turned around. Thanks for posting this.
Wow, you really are observant, sorry to clip the feathers but it were the stewards who had to intervene.

Well let us be honest.... They have been waiting for this for a verýyyyyy long time... especially after the mauka mauka thing..... It is their time to rejoice.... let them

Just sour grapes .......

Wow, you really are observant, sorry to clip the feathers but it were the stewards who had to intervene.
Watch it again - when Shami approaches him, he doesn't say a word. He then cries to the steward. LOL.

None of our botheration.... We all are emotional bunch of ppl.... we praise them when they do good.... and start abusing them the moment they loose...
this time even in dina I don't think people are taking to heart. I think the wc 2003 loss was more devastating. this time it seems like non issue. this is probably because india has grown and have other things to worry about.

this time even in dina I don't think people are taking to heart. I think the wc 2003 loss was more devastating. this time it seems like non issue. this is probably because india has grown and have other things to worry about.
IPL..... People are not that crazy about results.... or dont take as seriously as they used to....

IPL..... People are not that crazy about results.... or dont take as seriously as they used to....
Obviously no one likes to lose. Pak was a deserving winner - they beat India, SL, South Africa and England - all teams ranked above it. Always enjoyed Pak bowling. But it seems they are happier now then when Pak won the T20 World Cup - which is a bit surprising. Both the World Cup and the T20 World Cup are bigger tournaments. Maybe social media was not as prevalent in 2009 when they won T20 Cup.

lolz

To be honest, i feeling for the Indian team, the players that sweat on the field for their country have been shamed and ridiculed just because of some idiot fanboys, trolls and morons getting a bit too big for their own skin. If i talk about Kohli, his post match interview yesterdays was that of a proper sportsman.

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...ons-trophy-final.501910/page-201#post-9587583

Shared the video earlier todays and here is detail of what i have to say on this matter. Do check tha post as i tried to explain what i think about this whole episode. :-)

As a cricket lover, i am sorry for what happened with the Indian player but to be honest its their own countrymen, celebrities, ex cricketers and the types of chest thumping clueless kids, a lot of which can be found here on the forum as well. It is these people who need to learn a lesson so that they do not end up throwing mud on face of their own players. But judging by the comments it seems they have not learned the lesson and they are set to bring more shame to India. Thankfully, the response here have been WAYYYY better and people have realized what went wrong, at least most of them did as far as this forum is concerned. Overall, other than this forum, its been quite hopeless.
Our common intellect is sub-par as far as the global standard is concerned. All about jingoism and hyper nationalism.
Similar scenes have been happening in Pakistan for quite a long time now.
India and Pakistan have always been juvenile.
Appreciate that you are able to rise above instinct

Obviously no one likes to lose. Pak was a deserving winner - they beat India, SL, South Africa and England - all teams ranked above it. Always enjoyed Pak bowling. But it seems they are happier now then when Pak won the T20 World Cup - which is a bit surprising. Both the World Cup and the T20 World Cup are bigger tournaments. Maybe social media was not as prevalent in 2009 when they won T20 Cup.
yes, I think there is the political angle is why there are so many passions.

They had a good tournament....and their bowling in this match was good.....batting... dono yet... could be a fluk or may be glimpse of Improvement

Our common intellect is sub-par as far as the global standard is concerned. All about jingoism and hyper nationalism.
Similar scenes have been happening in Pakistan for quite a long time now.
India and Pakistan have always been juvenile.
Appreciate that you are able to rise above instinct
In case of jingoism and hypernatioanlism in sports, Europe experiences much more worse scenario during football matches when fans turn the streets into virtual warzones.

They had a good tournament....and their bowling in this match was good.....batting... dono yet... could be a fluk or may be glimpse of Improvement
True ability of batting is apparent in tests - not in ODIs and T20s with their powerplays and field restrictions. Younis and Misbah were class batsmen - none of the current crop of Pak batsmen seem to be in the same league.

Back
Top Bottom