What's new

Indian cricketer angry on 'Baap' kon hai' chant

If idiots like Sehwag didn't try to get attention with cheap shots, none of this would become viral and he wouldn't have to eat his words.
I have posted in another thread... It depends on what you want to judge from...

lol.. I know.. I have seen that sohail tanveer guy, afridi, javed miandad , and that guy who talke to dilshan saying that muslim can do any sin.. all are pure hearted and good muslim talks lol. actually its only you guys who mask rabid Islamism behind your talk. indian cricketeers are professional and care about their stats, wins and money. which is what is expected from a professional.

Well, the polite thing to do is not butt into other people's discussions. Thanks for sharing your thoughts; they are not needed.

It's just a game for God's sake. Rejoice every win with dignity and accept defeat with gentlemanly silence. That's what will make this game more graceful.
Well let us be honest.... They have been waiting for this for a verýyyyyy long time... especially after the mauka mauka thing..... It is their time to rejoice.... let them

I've been to these matches and what some crowd members blare isn't nice. They lost but honestly some fans need to set themselves as a better example. It's no wonder football players lose their sh** to oppositions fans due to inappropriate comments.

I suppose being a real sportsman means you have to have a professional attitude and I'd give that to the Indian team.

Well, the polite thing to do is not butt into other people's discussions. Thanks for sharing your thoughts; they are not needed.
then please take it to a private room. you are on the internet. there are no other peoples discussions here. you may however choose not to reply.

Well let us be honest.... They have been waiting for this for a verýyyyyy long time... especially after the mauka mauka thing..... It is their time to rejoice.... let them
yes, absolutely. let them have a few licks of the lollipop.
on the other hand, I wonder how long before the Pak team starts bickering and 2-3 factions form .. lol mark my words , its coming next.

then please take it to a private room. you are on the internet. there are no other peoples discussions here. you may however choose not to reply.

on the other hand, I wonder how long before the Pak team starts bickering and 2-3 factions form .. lol mark my words , its coming next.

I WILL talk as I please and expect you to mind your own business.

who is that moron :lol: him and his b#ll really backfired.

Perfect example of the worst that the human race has to offer.

don't know about Pakistan but Kohli is for sure going to lose his job

I wrote something in another windy's thread, but was deleted as troll, flame baiting etc.etc.. So what is this thread is all about? Oh...it's PDF!
Feel free to enlighten us as how this thread is not up to your standards, as i have only posted what appeared in the Indian Express.....where as you OTOH posted your own credentials on the other thread. :D

People in this continent have a very short memory. One loss and the old story of cursing and finding scapegoats will start again.

LOL - the guy taunting got so scared when Shami approached him - he shut up till Shami turned around. Thanks for posting this.

on the other hand, I wonder how long before the Pak team starts bickering and 2-3 factions form .. lol mark my words , its coming next

None of our botheration.... We all are emotional bunch of ppl.... we praise them when they do good.... and start abusing them the moment they loose...

don't know about Pakistan but Kohli is for sure going to lose his job
I don't think so. If Kohli steps down it will be his own decision. Because even before the event started there was some problem with management. In india I don't think people are taking this too badly, because we have had an overdose of cricket since last September.13 tests, ipl and ct. hopefully some quiet for now. Kohli will likely lead in WC '19.

Back
Top Bottom