What's new

Indian concerned about Biden statement- Americans to pull out of Afghanistan till Sept 2021

They are loyal pashtuns who are closely associated with pakistan both ethnically and religiously.
A taliban leader spoke in favor of kashmiris few months ago. They are really pissed off at modi and RSS because of what they are doing with Muslims.

PTM are pashtuns .

India should sent its mighty army to secure peace in Afghanistan! Afghans love Hindus, they even named a mountain range after them!

Hindu Kush = lovers of Hindus :D

But we all know even India is not that stupid. A direct involvement would unite Afghans against Hindu India in no time. Pakistan would be the winner out of this. Again!

The so called library to which trump responded Fairly (that is like 5 hours we spend staying there) but indians little ego got hurt when their daddy made fun of them :lol:

Well, that was one diplomatic bitc$ slap to a 'strategic ally' given. Look at the disdainful and contemptuous way he said what he said. Only Trump!!

As to the OP. Come on Bipin Rawat! The only 'disruptors' were you. Under the Talibans, while it maybe peace of a graveyard, it was much more peaceful then since 2001.

Why is SUPA POWA worried? They are ready to fight 2 front war, with puny Pakistan and Junkie Chinese , so why they are concerned about the caveman Talibans? India needs to step up and claim their SUPA POWA title, i can't wait to apply for Orange Card in India to come and find better financial opportunities :partay:

And they are not even one percent of the whole pashtun population.
PTM is old recipe from Afghanistan used by Ghani regime and before Karzai regime like pashtun Zalmay afrasiab Khattak along London group before they were Najam Sethi Ahmed Rasheed now Hussain Haqqani and even before faqir of Ipis So nothing new I hope with end Kabul regime this PTM will go down toilet like others in history

We have it in our own hands to at least make an effort to rectify the mess. This time without US and Indian obstruction. The key is to get all regional actors on the table and form some sort of a blueprint for Afghanistan. There is no guarantee for success, but when regional actors come together and are on the same page things should become easier. I think we have today reached a point after two decades where most regional actors understand that Afghanistan won't be saved through fierce competition and leg pulling. It can only be saved through cooperation. As I have pointed out, Afghanistan is like a golden dagger. Dangerous yet tempting. We need the right temperament, patience and planning to unlock its potential. In the process, there is enough pie for everyone.
Frankly we neither have the resources nor competent leadership in any state institution to manage Afg. The best that can be hoped for is a return to the 90’s with increased drug culture and on and off Taliban “hijacking” of Pakistani resources as our agencies try to manage them. More Afghans will pour and our cities (Namely Peshawar, Quetta and Karachi) will turn even more afoul.

Frankly we neither have the resources nor competent leadership in any state institution to manage Afg. The best that can be hoped for is a return to the 90’s with increased drug culture and on and off Taliban “hijacking” of Pakistani resources as our agencies try to manage them. More Afghans will pour and our cities (Namely Peshawar, Quetta and Karachi) will turn even more afoul.
Exactly what I expect to happen @Bilal Khan (Quwa)

tenor.gif

Just another point of view by them

U.S. Pullout From Afghanistan Aims to Refocus Assets For Military Pressure on China

If Afghanistan cost $2Trillion , China is going to be worth $1000 Trillion to the harms industry. I better think of some product I can buy on the cheap from China and sell to the US army .

India knows that now RAW agents will be hunted by Talibans and after it they will shift their focus on Kashmir which will be fun to see 700,000 soldiers humiliated in their homeland

India knows that now RAW agents will be hunted by Talibans and after it they will shift their focus on Kashmir which will be fun to see 700,000 soldiers humiliated in their homeland
But we not forget still there alot self seller in Afghans they will be used by all these negative powers

PTM are pashtuns .

They are Afghans. India has no future in Afghanistan. We will hunt you down.

I don't think that Pakistan stands alone. I think we have serious convergence with China and Russia on Afghanistan. This is where Pakistan should capitalize in Afghanistan.

Oh yeah battle hardened afghan talibans with decades of experience defeating two super powers will now head towards indian occupied Kashmir. Pajeet will wet his pajamas I am sure.

Afghan Taliban already denied many times, they will not come for Kahmir or India, they will only defend Afghanistan.

Its only propaganda by India, and Laal Topa is also stupid and he is also speaking Indian Words.

Back
Top Bottom